Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 228 ]  [ Total: 228 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 The smooth club
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Male genital waxing: possible and safe? Topic Next Topic: Male Brazilian
Page: of 6

hartmut

Posted - 07/29/2005 :  01:58:47 AM  Show Profile  Send hartmut an ICQ Message  Click to see hartmut's MSN Messenger address  Send hartmut a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
hello a like nudist,shaved and smoothies and a like contact

jimmie51
Forum Member

Posted - 07/29/2005 :  3:31:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, I am new here, and not yet quite a nudist. My wife and I are very interested in it and are planning on making a trip this summer. We had stayed at Red White and Blue about 8 years ago when we were first married but we were both too shy to get nude. Anyway, we are both smooth, and I got lasered for the first time this morning actually. She has been lasered for about a year. We both shaved before the laser, but she is now a laser tech so we decided to just get rid of that pesky hair all together. I have to say that smooth is the only way to go for us. It feels cleaner, looks better, and intimacy seems better too. If you have never tried going smooth, I would highly recommend it.

Edited by - Moderator on 07/29/2005 4:21:01 PM

jimmie51
Forum Member

Posted - 07/29/2005 :  4:28:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks mod. I was trying to think of a better way to explain that. I am just not the most articulate person when it comes to words LOL Thanks again for that

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 07/30/2005 :  08:50:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jimmie:

After years of not shaving since my wife and I both like the long natural look, we finally took the plunge this summer. During this period of time of not shaving, my wife and I started to bleach and dye our pubic area and we really enjoyed surprising each other with diff. shades every 4 weeks, and our nudist friends started doing the same, so we all had thick, lush, and colorful pubic areas. It was our little priv. club.

But last spring my wife and I took our annual trip to DS, and were amazed at everyone who was totally shaved, or had a strip, triangle, for patch. So while we were there we had a "small trimming" party, and now that it is late summer
we have a very small patch about l" square, and probably by Labor Day we will be "gone"!

It is a nice feeling, but we do miss coloring and surprising each other, so as the winter comes upon us my wife suggested that we let it grow back in full and starting our "hobby" all over, since our friends are still not "shaved" and now we are the odd ball out since we are our natural color.

Cookie

curious1
Forum Member

Posted - 07/30/2005 :  5:28:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
At the club I visited today, it was about split. I think only a couple of females were not smooth. I found more of the guys to be natural (this thread entered my mind, so I briefly would check- and let me tell you, I didn't enjoy the male research! LOL)

Vking

Posted - 07/30/2005 :  8:38:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I both enjoy being smooth. However, after a time she discovered that the most comfortable for her was to have a very small and thin patch. She feels cleaner and it helps eliminate the camel toe look. As for me, I went smooth from chest to toe. No matter how many times I tried, I could not be smooth..there was always some stubble annoying me. I also found out that if I don't shave my pubes but trim them short, I am much more comfortable (I drive a truck and wear jeans all day) so the small amount of hair keeps me cooler. But Cheri has it correct....to each his/her own.

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 07/31/2005 :  2:48:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Vking,

I agree with you, that is, to each his/her own.

Just a comment though! As a long time shaver my experience is that if you continue to shave your pubes on a near daily basis, in a few weeks, you will notice that the stubble regrowth will become softer and, more importantly, the itching will disappear.

Chic

Keep it smooth !

Vking

Posted - 07/31/2005 :  11:56:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanx Chic for the info. Maybe I'll give it a try on a near daily basis.

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 08/01/2005 :  09:36:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Vking,

Your welcome.

With patience it will work. Let us know how you make out.

Chic

smoothy
Forum Member

Posted - 08/02/2005 :  12:10:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi All,
I am smooth from nose to toes and have been that way for many years. A while ago I started using an epilator and love the results. The first couple of times it hurt a lot, but after that the pain is all gone. There is no stubble and the hair comes back much slower and thinner. I few months ago a started using it on my face. That hurt like hell. It took a few weeks for my face to get used to it. Now there is no pain at all and no 5:00 PM shadow. I always had a dark beard after shaving but now it is gone. Love being smooth. I may have gone too far. Lasy=t night I tried to trim my eyebrows witht he epilator and now I have no brows. LOL It is a different look, but i sort of like it.

Aussienudedude
Forum Member

Posted - 08/08/2005 :  11:34:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone,

Im from Perth Western Australia and new to this forum. Just calling to say hello. Ive been a smoothie for some time now and its great. I look forward to reading material from all the other members.

Zip

Posted - 08/09/2005 :  4:34:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I love to shave from head to toe and have never had a problem. Such a great feeling.

Smoothswede

Posted - 11/11/2005 :  3:03:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I´ve been shaving my pubes since 8 years ago, using Gilette Mach3. Now I´m planning to use an epilator, but ho long does the hair have to be?

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 11/17/2005 :  09:50:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Smoothswede,

As soon as you can feel the stubble return, your ready to use the epilator.

Chic

Smoothswede

Posted - 11/18/2005 :  12:47:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you!! I havent bought one yet, but i sure will

Page: of 6 Previous Topic: Male genital waxing: possible and safe? Topic Next Topic: Male Brazilian  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.73 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved