Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 150 ]  [ Total: 150 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 The smooth club
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Male genital waxing: possible and safe? Topic Next Topic: Male Brazilian
Page: of 6

braless06

Posted - 06/27/2006 :  2:57:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jimmie51

Hi, I am new here, and not yet quite a nudist. My wife and I are very interested in it and are planning on making a trip this summer. We had stayed at Red White and Blue about 8 years ago when we were first married but we were both too shy to get nude. Anyway, we are both smooth, and I got lasered for the first time this morning actually. She has been lasered for about a year. We both shaved before the laser, but she is now a laser tech so we decided to just get rid of that pesky hair all together. I have to say that smooth is the only way to go for us. It feels cleaner, looks better, and intimacy seems better too. If you have never tried going smooth, I would highly recommend it.

i know. it feels good. im not a nudist because i live to far from the areas. any in nj? i love being smooth!

solarg8r
Forum Member

Posted - 06/27/2006 :  6:23:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit solarg8r's Homepage  Send solarg8r a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Here's a link from the AANR website of clubs in the NJ area. Summertime is a great time to think about visiting one of the clubs up there. It would be a wonderful experience for you!

http://www.aanr-east.com/StateClubs.asp?State=nj

Follow the link & find me in the Photo Gallery - SolarG8r

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 06/28/2006 :  09:16:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by solarg8r

Here's a link from the AANR website of clubs in the NJ area. Summertime is a great time to think about visiting one of the clubs up there. It would be a wonderful experience for you!

http://www.aanr-east.com/StateClubs.asp?State=nj

Follow the link & find me in the Photo Gallery - SolarG8r

You've posted the Eastern Region of AANR's link to the NJ clubs. Here's AANR's http://www.aanr.com/stateclubs/aanr-nj.html

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

floridajim

Posted - 11/04/2006 :  08:19:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've shaved my pubic area on and off for many years now, depending on my mood. I've always loved the look and feel, but it does take upkeep, and my wife has not been a great supporter of the idea. Recently though she came around to my way of thinking, and has begun to also shave. This summer, I pretty much shaved everything from the neck down. I intend to stay that way from now on. The hair on my legs grows back much slower than my pubic area, so I only have to shave there every two weeks or so. Thanks for the forum.

shaneone
Forum Member

Posted - 11/28/2006 :  7:52:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been shaving and trimming for about 8 years now and love it. I have tried epilators and waxing but found both painful. true hte results ar elongerlasting but I did not like the pain factor. So I now take a little longer and just use my razor and a trimmer. I shave my scrotum every 3-4 days and trim as needed. on occasion I do let the razor wander as far as my bellybutton
Floridajim, what was the reaction to your shaved legs? My wife has wanted to shave mine for quite a while but i have said no thus far. Just curious.

smoothy
Forum Member

Posted - 11/29/2006 :  2:57:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have never had a negative reation to my smooth legs. I have received a few compliments from women. For the most part not many people seem to notice. A good tan helps.

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 11/29/2006 :  4:23:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

After a number of years experimenting with different methods of removing my pubic hair, I've settled on using the epilator on any and all body parts except my scrotum.

Although I've been successful in the last year of using the epilator on my scrotum, it is just a too sensitve and a risky area.

By the way, after continued epilator use on my other parts, including my penis, the pain is no longer there.

I also like the long lasting effect of using an epilator.
also, as I have said in earlier posts, there is an actual lack of hair regrowth on a fair amount of my abdominal and pubic areas from the use of an epilator over these last three years.

Chic

Keep it smooth !

beachlover492000
Forum Member

Posted - 02/17/2007 :  10:18:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I shave my body in the shower everyday. I’ve been doing it for two years. I actually enjoy shaving and have wanted to do it for years, so maintaining the smooth look is no trouble at all for me. Occasionally when I want to get really smooth, I use shaving gel and do one section of my body at a time. That usually takes 20 to 30 minutes. I almost never have problems with bumps.

Unfortunately there are no nude beaches within driving distance of my home, but there is a beach where thongs and g-strings are legal. In the thong community any display of bushy public hair is considered to be vulgar. Therefore trimming and shaving have been mandatory for me for years.

Overtime my g-strings became so brief that I had to shave my pubis completely; trimming was no longer adequate. Having just one part of me shaved bare looked odd, so I started to expand my shaved area up and down my body. Finally when I shaved my arms and hands my smooth look was complete from nose to toes.

Some of my beach friends shake their heads at my grooming. “You look really great out here,” they tell me, “but how can you handle that when you are not at the beach? Don’t you get a lot of stares and comments when you wear shorts and t-shirts?”

My answer is that I’m having too much fun to worry about other people think. Being smooth really pleases me and now that my wife has made it a requirement of our relationship that’s all the counts. Besides I get a lot of satisfaction from going where most men are afraid to go. It makes me feel unique and special.

beachlover492000
Forum Member

Posted - 02/17/2007 :  10:31:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by shaver1008

When you talk about head to toe, are you including the rear area? I always have a hard time deciding where to stop between my legs and as the stubble grown back it rubs in a bad way (between my legs)!! I have never gone further than the front area between my legs. Anyone have any advice for going further back?? My wife like things smooth, but don’t want to do anything I will regret. Also, any men done a brazilyn wax? I found a professional salon in my area that offers this service for women and men. The technician I talked to said that they have many men requesting the full brazilin wax -- but I did not ask if this includes the "rear" area.

I shave everything "down there" completely. The secret is to make sure that the skin is pulled tight and avoid pressing with the razor. I lift my scrotum and shave forward from back to front. For my backside I spread my cheeks and pull the skin tight.

As for waxing, I have never had that done, but I have read about. You get into a position called “the frog” where you squat down on your knees so that you butt and crotch are spread. Then the beautician applies the wax and strips and pulls out the hair. I’ve read that it’s not pleasant but very effective.

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 04/27/2007 :  7:16:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, here it is almost a year, and we are on our way to DS and TC.

We can't wait to get out of this cold rainy weather.

Last year we arrived with a full bush and left smooth, Mrs. Cookie, and I have not shaved since last Sept., expcept when she did a slight trim for Val. Day.

I would not be surprised we will be smooth for the Summer Months!!!!!

Cookie

anc35228
Forum Member

Posted - 05/01/2007 :  8:58:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit anc35228's Homepage  Send anc35228 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
depending on time.... sometimes smooth... sometimes just trimmed. i feel smooth as better.... but that is just personal preference.

http://360.yahoo.com/anc35228

soak in the rays!!.. :)

smoothNtanned
Forum Member

Posted - 05/02/2007 :  12:19:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Definitely a member of the Smooth Club, as noted in my moniker. Wouldn't go back even though there is some daily shaving involved, which seems so natural now. Like the look and feel. Didn't take long for my wife to not only accept it, but appreciate it as well. Mind you, I started nearly 20 years ago and progressed to total from below the chest 5 years ago.
Although I have read most of the many forum postings on the smooth look and how it is achieved, I plan to offer some thoughts as well as ideas on personal techniques, should these be of help to others.

smoothskin
Forum Member

Posted - 05/03/2007 :  9:40:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am a smoothy - was difficult to guess?
I don't plan to let grow back next 50 years, but who knows!?!
The discovery of total smoothness compared to previous "partial grooming games" was so positively drastical that I just regret I didn't start earlier!

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 06/20/2007 :  09:42:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The site has an ad for Ultra Hair away. Has anyone tryed it. I am using an epilaltor.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

Naisy

Posted - 08/09/2007 :  6:13:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Reply to Balto Bob:
Yes, I tried it and it works by making the hair thinner etc over time. The only thing I didn't like was that it said that you had to continue using it after reaching your desired look, once every 2-3 months, so that told me it was not permanent. I have reddish-blond hair so laser does not work as well on me. I gave up on UHA and am trying Kalo which sounds like it might be permanent. The one key thing to remember is that the hair must be removed, not just shaved so you are in to removal every few weeks until the hair starts to diminish. I am not trying to plug one product over another, but am trying like many of you to have a permanent smooth area. Any comments please?

Page: of 6 Previous Topic: Male genital waxing: possible and safe? Topic Next Topic: Male Brazilian  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.23 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved