Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 207 ]  [ Total: 207 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Personal Ads - Free!
 Stories - My First Time As A Nudist
 Post your first time experience story here
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: First time in front of older kids?!
Page: of 28

jeanluc
Forum Member

Posted - 08/19/2007 :  11:29:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first nudist experience (so-to-speak) was probably 15 to 20 years ago. Our children were very young and we spent several weekends a year at the local reservoir. In cnetral Kansas there isn't much to choose from for summertime at the beach fun, so the best place was a man-made lake near us.
Around midnight, as the kids were sleeping in the tent with us, I mentioned to my wife that we should go skinnydipping. No one else in the campground was up so she agreed. We didn't wear shoes and since we were not by a sand beach, the botton was covered with large concrete rocks that was put in to keep the shoreline from washing way. The swimming was exhilerating, but my feet were killing me. We only swam for a couple of minutes before giving up on the idea.
While probably not technically a nudist experience, it was the first time I was ever nude outside of the normal reasons, so to me it qualifies.
My wife was much more able to put up with my experimenting with nudism back then as opposed to now, but that is another topic I have shared.

Live - Laugh - Love

russ2722
Forum Member

Posted - 08/27/2007 :  09:22:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings to all.....having been raised in a non-nudist enviroment....as in nudity was not even an accidental event in my home growing up....gave me mixed feelings about the desire to be nude. I remember many times sneaking off..to go nude..walks in the woods..with no real understanding why I enjoyed the sensations so much. In my teen years..I was very introverted...shy to a fault..and still..did not/could not..understand why going off and being nude..gave me such peace of mind. My first taste of nudity..as we all know it..was when my gf/fiance..and I did some skinnydipping. Of course it was fantastic..and we begain to explore the nudity aspect..in small steps.

russ2722
Forum Member

Posted - 08/27/2007 :  10:58:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When I married my gf..we took some time to go visit old friends of the family...people I had known when I was growing up...friends of my parents. They had a very private yard with a pool..and as evening settled in..the man of the house..who had to be at his work site at four in the morning..said goodnight..and went to get some rest. His wife..myself and my wife..stayed up..really catching up on old times..sharing a few drinks..watching a huge full moon come up. Being a very warm night..the pool was irresistable..the wife and I changed into swimwear..and took a dip. The lady of the house..was content to sit on the pool edge..feet in the water and chat. For the life of me I do not know who/how/why...the subject of skinnydipping came up..but in short time..my wife peeled off her bikini..and without too much ado..I came out of my trunks. The lady of the house was quite at ease..admitting the two of them often took midnight swims in the buff. Was a very pleasant evening of swimming in the nude for my wife and I.

russ2722
Forum Member

Posted - 08/27/2007 :  11:00:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When I married my gf..we took some time to go visit old friends of the family...people I had known when I was growing up...friends of my parents. They had a very private yard with a pool..and as evening settled in..the man of the house..who had to be at his work site at four in the morning..said goodnight..and went to get some rest. His wife..myself and my wife..stayed up..really catching up on old times..sharing a few drinks..watching a huge full moon come up. Being a very warm night..the pool was irresistable..the wife and I changed into swimwear..and took a dip. The lady of the house..was content to sit on the pool edge..feet in the water and chat. For the life of me I do not know who/how/why...the subject of skinnydipping came up..but in short time..my wife peeled off her bikini..and without too much ado..I came out of my trunks. The lady of the house was quite at ease..admitting the two of them often took midnight swims in the buff. Was a very pleasant evening of swimming in the nude for my wife and I.

russ2722
Forum Member

Posted - 08/27/2007 :  11:02:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

russ2722
Forum Member

Posted - 08/27/2007 :  11:51:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I felt a sense of passage..when my wife stepped out of the pool..nude..chatting on with the lady of the house..as if it was the normal thing to do. The two of them sat at a patio table..talking like long lost friends..my wife..very at ease..just sitting nude on a towel. I had a moment of nervousness..which passed..when I stepped out of the pool..nude..for the first time in the eyes of the lady of the house. She just smiled a warm smile..carried on her chat with my wife. I had an overwhelming sense of acceptance..feeling all apprehension..fade away..as I relaxed nude..at the patio table with the two women.
The hour grew late..the lady of the house excused herself..the wife and I retired to the guest house..for a wonderful nights sleep.

russ2722
Forum Member

Posted - 08/28/2007 :  08:23:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can honestly say..the next day was the turning point for me. I woke early..wife was dead to the world..sleeping so hard she never knew I got up. I peeked outside..was a bright..warm..morning..and the pool looked so inviting. I am sure most of you can relate..steeping out nude..into the morning air..the sun feeliing so warm on the skin..yet still a little shy. Its one thing to go skinnydipping in the dark of the night..with a few drinks for courage..and another thing entirely..for a new nudist in the making.
Just the fact I was walking around..outside..in another persons yard..in the nude..well...you all know the sensations I was feeling. I had mixed feelings of eroticism..and a growing sense of freedom. Stepping down into the pool..I realized I was trying very hard to be quiet..as if part of me still not sure of it being ok to be naked in this persons yard. I swam for just a few minutes..when the lady of the house came out..smiled..said a very pleasant "Goodmorning"..and sat at the patio table to sip her coffee. I had so many emotions running through me..yet the one that was most prevalent..was the sense of acceptance.
Being nude in front of others.. still was a very new experince for me..yet the lady of the house..made it easier by the minute. Add in the fact..I have known the woman for most of my life..not as a nudist..but just friends of the family..and being nude infront of her was..somewhat surreal. In the brief moments of morning conversation.the lady of the house..made it clear..that going nude..was NOT..going to be an issue.
I was welcome..to go nude as long as I desired. I spent the entire day..nude..swimming...sunning..having lunch..chatting with the lady of the house..my wife..without a care in the world...without a stitch on....was a magical time in my life!!!!

nakedinla
Forum Member

Posted - 09/15/2007 :  11:35:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, as I recall, my first time was when I was a young lad of about 10=13 age range. I was at summer camp in Tennessee. We had a day trip by groups and a three day camping trip. For the first three years the camp was all boys; then in my fourth year it became co-ed. On those trips, the counsellors allowed us, if we desired to go skinny dipping, to go. Naturally, I was one of those who skinny dipped. I enjoyed it throughlly. It was quite easy and relaxing.
The next time I had a chance to nude was when I was in college, I took the opportunity to visit a camp not to far from the college I was attending. have been hooked ever since.

HT

Edited by - nakedinla on 09/15/2007 11:38:01 AM

fhbh

Posted - 09/25/2007 :  10:24:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Our first time was great! It started off rocky, as soon as we got to the beach (which was a 3 hour drive for us) we got out our blanket, cooler, and all our beach stuff, walked down to the clothing optional site and it started to rain. As we were getting getting naked, it started to rain harder, we looked around and saw people getting dressed and leaving. We looked at each other, started to laugh and said what the heck, we're at the beach, we're gonna get in the water anyway and get wet, so we just laid on the blanket and within 15 minutes, the weather cleared and we were very happy we did not leave. My partner and I have been reading alot of posts on this site and the erection subject comes up alot (no pun intended!) and he was a little concerned, but all was well and we both felt very at ease. We went to what is called Apollo Beach, but is really Canavrel National Seashore. After the weather cleared many more couples came and enjoyed the beautiful day. We thought there might be more socializing, but most people stay to themselves. We did enjoy ourselves and will go back as often as possible, we did learn 1 valuable lesson, to protect unseen skin even on overcast days. FHBH

whatshisname
Forum Member

Posted - 09/26/2007 :  9:07:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been a lifelong nudist. Running through the sprinklers nude as a kid, skinny dipping in farm ponds or reservoirs.Nude around the house with friends and family. Visiting nude beaches a lot when older but had never been to an actual Nudist Resort until recently. It was not a pleasant experience. I had always thought of nudists as friendly, outgoing people, with one new exception.
My single exception was a very bizarre experience. I visited a nudist resort here in the Bay Area (California)to see if I wanted to join.I had explained that I was recovering from a heart attack and wanted a place to exercise and get fresh air.
The manager told me to go back out to my truck in the parking lot, take off all my clothes, stand in the parking lot and wait for my guide. In about 20 min a woman showed up wearing a swimsuit cover up and said Hi I'm your guide. But for 20 min I felt like I was standing naked on a public street. She was not overly friendly, nor was anyone else in the club.
I ended up not joining.
Still nude everywhere else I can be.

tom
Outside of a dog,a book is man's best friend.
Inside of a dog,it's too dark to read.
- Marx -

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 09/27/2007 10:25:55 AM

jeffwreck

Posted - 09/28/2007 :  01:03:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
my first time was when i was 17 and made it down to a beach (lions bay) named brunswick....after school i took my dog down and enjoyed the heat...at first i hesitated, but i decided to fling the shorts and take a swim with my dog and that was it....i spent the rest of the afternoon there sunning and have been doing so ever since....now at 44...i still love going to wreck beach and my old beach as well....jeff

DaveI

Posted - 09/30/2007 :  8:01:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first experience as a nudist occurred in Brittany in France.
I had driven with my wife and 2 children to a campsite at Benodet and discovered that the local beach was rather small and somewhat overcrowded; I therefore decided to explore other possibilities.
I discovered that it was possible to cross over the small stream nearby and found that this had lead me into an area where windsurfing occurred; I therefore decided to walk further along the top of the beach - it was then that I saw something I could not believe.
Thinking that my eyes must be deceiving me, I walk down onto the beach and, yes, it was true, the people had no clothes on !!
It is true that for the first 10 minutes my eyes were out on organ stops (!!) but then I felt rather conscious of the fact that I had some clothing on. The result of which was that I plucked up courage and took mine off and joined others in the water - what an exhilarating feeling.
Subsequent to that, I did discover a route by which I could drive to that beach (it was impossible to pass over the river at high tide) and spent many more enjoyable days on that beach (unfortunately my wife would not strip off but the children were too young to understand the full significance of what was happening).

nudistgurl

Posted - 10/28/2007 :  01:12:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
my first real time as a nudist was when i was 7. i would always be nude about 15 minutes before my bath/shower. It always felt good. So one time when I was 7, I spent the whole day nude, and my mom was kind of weird about it. but she eventually gave in, but has never been nude in front of anybody before. I have been nude in my house a lot since then.

musart
Forum Member

Posted - 10/28/2007 :  06:56:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was one of those kids who would want to take everything off, as a baby. I remember hearing stories of my nude escapes from my crib, only to be "re-captured" and re-dressed:). A sign of things to come, no doubt.
Scott

islander

Posted - 11/03/2007 :  07:34:10 AM  Show Profile  Send islander a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
My first nudist experience was at - - in Tampa. I had just moved to town and my job takes me to various construction sites. One was - -. I had no idea it was a naturist club and I think my customer new that. He intentionaly gave me bad directions so that I was forced to drive all around the complex to find him. What a shame! I came face to face with people walking, running, roller blading, and basically carring on their everyday life nude. What a great concept, I thought, as I was already nude 90% of the time when at home.
So a week later I went to visit the club with my girlfriend at the time. I was very worried that I might find myself staring too much or that I might get turned on by being around such a sea of nudity. To my relief I felt more comfortable and at home there than I had at any other resort or social gathering I had been to in my life.
Since this experience I have visited all the AANR certified clubs in the Tampa and Orlando area and have taken a vacation to Club Orient in St. Martin. I now search out opportunities for nude recreation whenever I travel. It's wonderful to be so free!

Page: of 28 Topic Next Topic: First time in front of older kids?!  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.45 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved