Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 219 ]  [ Total: 219 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Personal Ads - Free!
 Stories - My First Time As A Nudist
 Post your first time experience story here
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: First time in front of older kids?!
Page: of 28

Calbob
Forum Member

Posted - 04/25/2008 :  11:47:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have always known, since childhood that I loved to be naked. My first experience with nudism was part of my healing process after my divorce. My first wife would not go to a nude beach, although she knew that I wanted to, and I would not go without her. She had a body image problem, in fact, she was intimidated by hard-bodied teen aged girls parading naked in the locker room at a health club. After we split up, I decided to go to a nude beach and see if it was as great as I imagined it would be. It was! On my way home, I was happy that I had found what I always wanted- the freedom to be nude. After that, I visited other beaches and gravitated to the clubs. I developed a whole new circle of friends in the nudist movement and never looked back. I also vowed that I would not get involved with a woman who was not a nudist. I met my second wife at a WSA convention, and after she passed away last year, going to the club and socializing with my nudist friends has been a big help in the healing process.

Bob

n/a
deleted

Posted - 04/26/2008 :  8:18:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, TODAY I finally braved my first nude experience around others.

About a week ago, while stepping on a roof from a ladder - YEP - the ladder slipped! Anyway, it was only one story so all I got were a few small bruises - AND ONE LARGE ONE! After a week of putting it off, I finally went to a local clothing-optional health club. No one but the owner was there when I arrived, so I just grabbed a small towel and hit the hot tub. Eventualy, others began coming in, and I enjoyed it very much! "Male" problems that I thought I might have? Nope! Amazing how natural it seemed. (Just like you said, Cheri. Thanks.) I plan to go daily until my hip heals. Oh yes, it DID help my bruised hip. Bruising's half gone in one visit. Expect the rest will take a little longer to go away. At least a week or two, I hope. Ha!

Bob B

Hiking the Cascades "naturally"!

coasterbares

Posted - 05/06/2008 :  5:30:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first time was several years ago At Gunnison Beach (Sandy Hook) in New Jersey. I had a friend who kept telling me, try it, you'll like it. After I got there I would not take off my shorts because I was nervous. After about 15 minutes I realised that I looked just as good as everybody else and off came the shorts. Now it is difficult to swim with on.

enarty2

Posted - 05/14/2008 :  3:46:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I liked being naked in private, and was raised in a conservative family and went to conservative college. So it wasn’t until I graduated college and a little after that I stumbled into naturalism. I wish I tried it sooner! My first time being naked in public was when I was stationed in San Diego and went Black Beach back in 2005. And was surprised at how comfortable and free it felt and no one cared. I was worried about getting excited but that honestly has never happened. And was surprised at how friendly people are nudist clubs, beaches, resorts, no cares about your body size or clothes (cause you don’t wear any lol)…I read once that when you shed your clothes you also shed prejudiced too, and I agree. That day at Black Beach I meet couple there and hung out with them while I was there and that kind of eased some of feelings about being naked…When I transferred I joined a local nudist club and have gone hiking, and gone to some clothing optional get together’s they have hosted and have visited local a nudist resort more than a few times…I haven’t meet any one I know at a nudist club or resort yet, nor have really told many friends about my hobby…I just wish got involved in it sooner. I guess its cause I was raised conservative, and associated it with “sex”…But have learned that nudism is not lewd and is actually the opposite!

RichNKaren
Forum Member

Posted - 06/05/2008 :  2:14:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit RichNKaren's Homepage  Send RichNKaren a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
The first time I was nude in any sort of public setting was when I was about 23. I was at work and one guy in the factory had a great tan. Of course we teased him as to where it ended and he confided that th only untanned part of his body was under his wedding ring.

I found reasons to go to his work station and talk about it.

We had a hot day in July and he said that he was going to slip out and go to the beach, did I want to join him. I answered, hopefully not too fast, yes! But confided that I had never been to one before and was afraid of getting an erection.

So we stopped off in town and picked up a gallon of wine and a couple of towels.

He had me drinking the wine and by the time we got there I was not that nervous anymore.

The beach only had a few people there, mostly younger men from U of MA. So I did as it was suggested and poured myself some more wine, and lay on my stomache

Nothing ontoward happened and soon I was standing, talking, swimming whatever and totally comfortable

Soon after that my wife started to join me and found great relief in being nude in beautiful natural settings.

That was the start of something great

Rich&Karen

Brn2bn61

Posted - 07/01/2008 :  4:24:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Brn2bn61 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I had slept in the nude since I was a teenager, as my father did when I was a child, and realized that was the most comfortable way to sleep. Later in my adult life, I lived overseas in a very hot, very dry climate in a house that had very few windows and was surrounded by a 10ft wall. I used to wake up, take a shower and not get dressed unless I had to leave the house. I never really considered myself a nudits until just about a year ago. My wife, had a business trip to California and I tagged along. While she was busy with work I went out to explore the coast near Santa Cruz. as I was driving along the highway I came upon parking lot on the side of the road for apparently no reason, there were no comercial or private buildings anywhere near the lot. I got out to explore as another car pulled into the lot. I followed the driver over the embankment down to a quiet, nearly deserted beach. I thought this would be the perfect beach to bring the wife for a picnic and a dip in the ocean. I day later my wife and I returned to the beach and it is then that I learned that it was a nudist beach but all the nudist bathers were at one end of the beach that was not very visible. We stayed but put our blanket down on the opposite end where it was very windy and we were being sandblasted. Later, a gentleman from the other end walked all the way to our spot and told us the best part of the beach was where everyone way sunbathing nude. We picked up our belongins and made the trek to the other end. I did not want to feel out of place so I shed my bathers to discover the most relaxing sensation of being nude outside. Since then we joined a landed club that we visited a few times last year.

NCLynn
Forum Member

Posted - 07/01/2008 :  8:12:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first experience at a clothing optional resort was about 5 years ago with a man I met online. We met on a nudist matchmaker site and emailed and talked for more than six months before deciding to meet. He lived in the mid-west so it was one of those long distance relationships. He had visited - - several times in the past, so we decided to meet for the first time in Florida. After our initial meeting at the airport, we went directly to the resort. After checking in and settling into our rooms, we met outside our condos in the nude. I knew if I waited to become more comfortable with him and in the clothing optional environment that I might chicken out. It was a freeing experience and I loved it. I felt very comfortable and we had a great time. We visited several resorts during the four years we were together. Lynn

Edited by - NCLynn on 07/01/2008 8:27:38 PM

nudeynudenude
Forum Member

Posted - 07/16/2008 :  08:32:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wasn't really going to sign up and type about "my first time", but i noticed there are a few of you who are still hesitant about going out in public.

First of all i really must recommend it. It's possible the most relaxing and pleasant feeling in the world. Everything everyone has typed about this is so very true.

I live in a very cold country where being outdoors in the nude isn't as comfortable as i'd prefer it to be, nevertheless the first time i ever went outside in the nude was about a 5 minute walk from my parents home. I would have been about 15-16 years old at the time (i'm 22 now) and it was very much an intentional thing. My family are not nudists, nor does anyone else i know do that (that i'm aware of). I just always remember feeling great when i walked about nude in my bedroom of after a shower. I appreciated how great it felt to have the air around me surround every bit of my body. So, this one day i went along the road, it was pretty overcast and it looked like it was going to rain so i knew there was not likely to be anyone going about. By the time i got there it was pouring with rain, but i knew i wasn't going to back out of that. No chance.

Because the location was rural i didn't have much hesitation taking my clothes off, i had time to think it over before i went and by the time i got there i figures providing nobody was there then i'd be cool with it.

From that day on i would spend time at home in the nude, but nowhere else. I did it in private and nobody ever knew about it.

Last September i jetted off to Australia. I'd heard that there was a local nudist beach nearby (less than 30 minute car journey) and i always wanted to go and check it out. I didn't want my family in Oz to know about it, so i let it be until such time as to which i could go. Several months went by and i went to a public clothes only beach along the road on a nice summers day. It was the first time i'd actually taken my shirt off on a busy beach, i'd always been self concious of my body even though i'm not that big a person. I then went into the water with my shorts on. But not long before i got in i pulled my trunks down as i was interested to see what it felt like with what felt like nothing ont. It was great! I stood in the deep water with my trunks down and my shirt off, it was as if i was naked. I knew nobody could see me, so i thought it would be okay.

By this time it was the turn of the new year. I had a car, and i could just go wherever i wanted and when i wanted. So my thoughts went back to that nudist beach nearby. I woke up one morning around 6am just as the sun was starting to rise. I jumped into my car and drove to the beach. There were people there already which i had hoped there wouldn't be. It was the first time i'd actually seen as many nude people before, so it was a funny moment. I walked to the end of the beach which was most deserted and sat on my towel for about 15 minutes thinking that i wasn't going to leave without doing this. I just knew i had to do it at least once. The sun was out and it was hot, so i took my shirt off and put on some sun cream. The longer i stood there the more people arrived, so i had to do something soon. So, i just pulled down my shorts and i was completely exposed. I then made a dash into the water which initially was really cold, but how great it was to be in the water knowing that nobody cared if i was nude or not.

I stayed in the water for up to about 2 hours. People were laying down next to my towel and clothes and i started to feel a bit unusual knowing that when i leave people are going to see me. I just accepted it and eventually went back to my towel and sat for a bit before leaving.

I went back the next day and did it all again, this time i had no ease in undressing. I just felt good, so i took my clothes off as soon as i got to the beach and walked along in the nude. As the day passed i gradually moved closer to the larger groups of people and sat amongst them.

It's without doubt the most natural i have ever felt. And it's an experience everyone should try at least once, it makes you question the purpose of clothes. Granted when it's cold, you should wear clothes but i see no other reason to wear them other than that.

Yesterday morning i walked along the road to where i first did my outdoor nudism and once again stripped off. I walked a good half mile along that private road (link fields to fields) and it got me thinking about nudism. I sit here at home and i am nude because nobody is here, it's just great.

I hope to stick around here for a bit if nobody minds.

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 07/16/2008 :  3:53:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Great first time experience story! Thanks for sharing it.

I think we'd be more upset if you didn't stick around.

Welcome to the forum.

nudeynudenude
Forum Member

Posted - 07/16/2008 :  5:04:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just this last few days because the weather has been relatively nice i really want to spend more time outdoors. The garden outside isn't as hidden from the neighbours but i'm aware there is one house empty at the moment and the other neighbours are on a month long holiday. I took advantage of nobody else being home today and spent a good couple of hours in the garden nude.

I would absolutely love to wake up nude and go to bed nude without ever putting on clothes one day. I will do that when nobody else is here for a few days. When i was on that beach in Oz i just never wanted to leave. Unortunately the mosquitoes don't let you stay beyond a certain time.

Thanks for the welcome.

firstnude08

Posted - 08/02/2008 :  4:43:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello to all, this is my first post on this forum and it comes after my first visit to a clothing optional resort.

My first naked outside experience occurred when I was probably 10. My cousins dared me to run around our grandmother's house naked. I took the dare and loved it. I have looked for chances to be naked outside ever since. However, being raised in a conservative family and now married to a wonderful woman who was also raised conservatively I haven't had many opportunities.

I am naked around the house as much as possible, but that is becoming limited these days as our daughter is getting older and our conservative upbringing and ideas of modesty are causing me to be clothed more around her. The cover up was causing me to go a little crazy though, I needed to be naked somewhere. I was doing stupid things, going naked in places that if I was caught I could get in trouble.

All that said, the wife and kids were out of town this weekend, so I took the opportunity to go to a clothing optional resort nearby and try it out for a little while.

I had two main concerns going in, one of which had been eased by reading other posts on this forum. I was afraid of getting an erection. Didn't happen, not even close. My other concern, and guys you'll appreciate this, was that after swimming, exercise, or just being nervous my penis and testicles shrivel up and I feel like I look like a five year old. I was afraid that the anxiousness associated with my first experience being nude publicly would cause this to occur and I would be self concious about perceived size. A quick check of the situation about five minutes before I arrived confirmed that fear. I was anxious and so were the boys. However, after a quick tour with the owner and checking in for the day I was feeling pretty relaxed. Less worried about a first experience and more pleased with the opportunity to do something that I knew I wanted to do. Without nervousness or hesitation I parked the car and used it as my locker. With people walking around both clothed and nude and stripped off right there and headed for the pool. And I am happy to report the boys were hanging loose, so fear number two turned out to be a non factor.

As for the visit itself, it was so so. I went alone, and while the people were friendly and said hello, most kept to themselves. There wasn't much going on at the time. There were probably 30 to 40 people around the pool and that was it. No one was in the lodge or hot tub, so the pool and lounge deck where the only choices for socializing.

All in all is was a good experience. Like most who post about their first time, my nervousness was gone very quickly. Now I just need to convince my wife that it is a good idea for her to try it.

Plumb Nude

Posted - 08/07/2008 :  09:10:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first experience that i can rember was when I was a small child and and my dad had just got out of the Navy. We moved to a rual area and the house they rented had a bathroom but on fixtures. But we did have an out house.So bathing in the winter was done in kitchen sink and summer it was a #10 washtub in the backyard.I learned to love summer baths but all too soon we moved to a new house with inside plumbing so thats what got me hooked. I still love those summer outdoor baths.

TracyFun

Posted - 08/12/2008 :  10:28:16 AM  Show Profile  Send TracyFun an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My first time was skinny dipping at my friends pool when I was 16, there were 3 of us. The other 2 were very afraid to try, it took my about 4 seconds to get naked, lol. First time with boys present was Freshman year of college while pledging my sorority

Download Attachment: 0562.jpg
64.3 KB

Tracy

In lieu of an Avatar (which I can't figure out)

walkthebeach

Posted - 08/12/2008 :  3:25:22 PM  Show Profile  Send walkthebeach an AOL message  Reply with Quote
1st time for me was in France 5 years ago. My wife had gone fishing with my son some mile or so up the beach while I looked after my daughter. We went to find them a few hours later and found them fishing amongst many nudists.I thought why not and stripped off and went for a swim. Since then we have been on many european beaches and practiced naturism as a family-weather permitting.Feels strange now to wear clothes on a beach!

smoothwoody

Posted - 09/08/2008 :  2:04:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I finally went to a nude beach for the first time. I drove from my home in Ct. to place called the Ledges in southern Vermont. I have been wanting to do so for years but didn't know if I would have the nerve. I arrived at the area and parked the car. I took a look at the swimming area, not really a beach and every one there was wearing clothing. I had gotten directions off the internet that said take a path north from the parking lot. I found the path and followed it what seemed like forever, passing several clothed people on the path. I started wondering if I was in the wrong place. Finally I came to a small sign warning that one may encounter nude sunbathers beyond this point. I walked a bit further before spotting a few nude people on the shore.
I came to a small rocky beach with about a dozen people on it. I mustered up the nerve to walk down past them to the waters edge being careful not to look directly at anyone. I sat down on a rock and took off my t-shirt. I then slid off my shorts. I was nude with others outdoors for the first time in my 60 plus years. I loved it. Why did I wait so long? I got up and explored the full length of the shore that was clothing optional. I spent the whole afternoon with nothing but my sandles on.
I never felt so free. I didn't want the day to end. Most people I met didn't seem overly friendly but one man I met later in the day was. He had been going there for 9 years and filled me in with lots of info.
I will definately be going back. I just wish that there was a place like that closer to Connecticut. There is a nudist resort in Ct. but their fees are way too high for more than an occaisional visit.

woody

Page: of 28 Topic Next Topic: First time in front of older kids?!  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.5 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved