Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 418 ]  [ Total: 418 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Clubs / Cultures and Groups
 Groups Without Property: NonLanded akaTravel Clubs
 Philly Nudists
Previous Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Naturists of Southwest Florida is totally free Topic Next Topic: Any other nudists in Iowa?
Page: of 2

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 01/22/2007 :  3:34:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by NakedAmbition

Is PhiNu still in operation? My wife and I live in the Philadelphia area and would probably enjoy some of the house parties and other non-landed events described in this thread (especially in the winter months). Related to this, is PhiNu co-founder Melissa Starr still an active nudist? Her lively and informative posts on Philly-area nudist activities have been very useful to us, though it's now been some time since she updated her website and posted here. It's largely because of her reports that my wife and I tried out Penn Sylvan Health Society (recently redubbed PSHS, Inc.) in Mohnton, PA, and we now go there all the time. I hope she's all right.

They are indeed very active. They even have an interactive Yahoo Group. Take a look at their revamped website as well.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

StuffedTiger
Forum Member

Posted - 01/22/2007 :  9:12:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
PhiNu will be at PennSylvan for the Superbowl party.

http://phinu.com

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 01/18/2018 :  4:27:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Found this group in Philly.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1781969048702381/
Going to this Sat (1/20/2018) https://www.eventbrite.com/e/gendxr-an-all-gender-event-tickets-39671038143?aff=es2

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.ipernity.com/doc/elvertbarnes/5172004/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

Edited by - Balto Bob on 01/18/2018 4:40:03 PM

Page: of 2 Previous Topic: Naturists of Southwest Florida is totally free Topic Next Topic: Any other nudists in Iowa?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.13 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved