Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 147 ]  [ Total: 147 ]  [ Newest Member: Micljon ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Most Popular Nude Beaches
 Brazil's Nude Beaches
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Gunnison - Navy ship Topic Next Topic: Request directions to Haulover Beach Florida
Page: of 3

Althoff

Posted - 01/19/2004 :  9:54:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit Althoff's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Brit

Back on the subject of nudism in Brazil, does anyone know if there are any options for nudist holidays in the Amazon bason?
There used to be a resort called the Amazonat, but I think that has now gone textile.

Althoff

Posted - 01/19/2004 :  9:56:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit Althoff's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The best way to spend a great time in Brazil is to go to Praia do Pinho, which was chosen by the Travel Channel as one of the top 10 Naturist beaches in Brazil.

Check out this site: http://planeta.terra.com.br/turismo/althofftravel/

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/20/2004 :  05:18:01 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the forum Althoff. I saw that episode on the travel channel about the 10 best naturist beaches. It looks like a lovely place to go.

Kim =^.^=

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 01/20/2004 :  07:58:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Althoff, welcome. The beach looks really nice.

irishred

hltodd

Posted - 03/03/2004 :  1:06:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Does anyone here have the information on the popular nude beach in Uruguay, near Punte del Este?

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/03/2004 :  7:25:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I MISSED the 10 best naturist beaches?!?!?!

Anyone have a copy of it?

--------------------
"On the 3rd day of Telecommuting, Dilbert found clothing to not be a necesity" -That Dilbert Dude (quote takin from memmory, dont quote me on it )

hltodd

Posted - 03/10/2004 :  3:24:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Are there any official, or unofficial but tolerated nude beaches near Rio? I have heard about a beach called Recreio beach near Grumari. Are there any Cariocas out there who might know. I'll be going to Rio and thought I mnight enjoy a day at the nude beach.
Thanks,

gporta

Posted - 04/07/2004 :  01:22:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just a brief note:
The island of Florianopolis in Southern Brazil, has one of the most beautiful beaches I have ever seen called Galheta beach. It is a nudist beach very peaceful and very pristine.
I think you can see some pictures of it at www.ifloripa.com (there are some posts in the forum of this site about Galheta).
If you ever have a chance to visit it, you won't regret it.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/07/2004 :  04:23:54 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Looks very beautiful gporta, and welcome to the forum.

Kim =^.^=

heinz1

Posted - 06/21/2004 :  4:51:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit heinz1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hello from germany ........
a little question:
i stay many times in brasil -- most in nova friburgo (rio d.f.) ....
is in the near from rio city a nudist beach ?

Barefeet
Forum Member

Posted - 04/14/2005 :  09:38:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit Barefeet's Homepage  Send Barefeet an ICQ Message  Click to see Barefeet's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi !! did hope to find informations about Sao Luiz .MA. (maranhao)
any knows ??

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 04/14/2005 :  11:10:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Barefeet

Hi !! did hope to find informations about Sao Luiz .MA. (maranhao)
any knows ??

Welcome to these message boards. I can recommend you do a Google search at www.google.com. In the search criteria, enter: "Sao Luis"+"nude beach" - some hits came up, but they appeared to be in Portugese.

Regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

WOLFPACKSTUDIO

Posted - 05/01/2006 :  8:42:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A PLACE CALLED....NOW IM GONNA WRITE IN HOW IT SOUNDS CAUSE I DO NOT REMEMBER THE SPELLING...IT'S MOHO DO SOM PAULO...OR MOHOO DO SOM PAULO....

I ONCE RODE TO IT FROM SALVADOR...

ID LIKE TO KNOW IF THEY GET NUDE THERE ANYWHERE.....BEAUTIFUL SPOT!!!

WOLFPACK STUDIO

Barefeet
Forum Member

Posted - 06/02/2006 :  12:23:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit Barefeet's Homepage  Send Barefeet an ICQ Message  Click to see Barefeet's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
a litle late. but thx Cheri. couldnt find anything about Sao Luiz.exsept getting back here to you lol.
Morro de Saopaulo is beutifull. but when I was there I was the only nude. supose to be ok at the "third" beach.
Rio has a lovely beach close to town. but no busses to there. go >www.abrico.com.br< and klik at the flag.
Porto Alegre in south brasil has a nudecity/wilage. you forgot somehow to mention that here >www.colinadosol.com.br<

Barefeet
Forum Member

Posted - 06/02/2006 :  12:42:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit Barefeet's Homepage  Send Barefeet an ICQ Message  Click to see Barefeet's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
sorry shortcuts didnt work ;)
www.abrico.com.br
www.colinadosol.com.br

bye the way. calheta at florionapolis is official nude/optionel.

here a few links

Campings:

Camping Naturista da [club name deleted at their request] - Taquara-RS - www.colinadosol.com.br
Camping Naturista Pedras Altas - Palhoça-SC - www.pedrasaltas-naturismo.com.br
Camping Naturista do Complexo Turístico Praia do Pinho - Bal Camboriú-SC - www.praiadopinho.com.br
Camping da Associação dos Amigos da Praia do Pinho - Bal Camboriú-SC
Camping do Mirante do Paraíso - Igaratá-SP - www.mirantedoparaiso.com.br
Camping do Rincão Naturista - Guaratinguetá-SP - www.rincao.com.br
Camping do Recanto do Paraiso - Barra do Piraí-RJ - www.paraisonaturista.com.br

Pousadas, pensions and hotels

Albergue Naturista da [club name deleted at their request] - Taquara-RS - www.colinadosol.com.br
Hotel Ocara - Taquara-RS - www.colinadosol.com.br
Pousada Naturista Pedras Altas - Palhoça-SC - www.pedrasaltas-naturismo.com.br
Pousada Naturista do Complexo Turístico Praia do Pinho - Bal Camboriú-SC - www.praiadopinho.com.br
Albergue da Associação dos Amigos da Praia do Pinho - Bal Camboriú-SC
Pousada do Mirante do Paraíso - Igaratá-SP - www.mirantedoparaiso.com.br
Pousada do Rincão Naturista - Guaratinguetá-SP - www.rincao.com.br
Pousada do Recanto do Paraíso - Barra do Piraí-RJ - www.paraisonaturista.com.br
Pousada Dom Quinzote - Conde-PB - www.tambaba.com.br/domquinzote.html
beaches:
Pedras Altas - Palhoça-SC - www.pedrasaltas-naturismo.com.br
Galheta - Florianópolis-SC - www.galheta.cjb.net/
Pinho - Bal Camboriú-SC - www.praiadopinho.com.br
Abricó - Rio de Janeiro-RJ - www.anabrico.com
Brava - Cabo Frio-RJ - http://br.groups.yahoo.com/group/natlagos/
Olho de Boi - Buzios-RJ - www.buziosturismo.com/mapas/ab.html
Barra Seca - Linhares-ES - www.flogao.com.br/barraseca
Massarandupió - Entre Rios-BA
Tambaba - Conde-PB - www.tambaba.com.br

Page: of 3 Previous Topic: Gunnison - Navy ship Topic Next Topic: Request directions to Haulover Beach Florida  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.25 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved