Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 121 ]  [ Total: 121 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Society And Culture: Nudism Around The World
 Religion And Nudism
 Christian nudist groups
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: what if... Topic Next Topic: Christian to help with questions in So Cal.
Page: of 6

Ned Adams
Forum Member

Posted - 07/15/2004 :  08:58:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you are of that opinion, why did you choose to be a member of this group? i.e. if you think it is evil, why would you wish to be a part of it? Maybe I have misread what you said, so please clarify it.
Ned

quote:
Originally posted by Marked4Life

Now you've gone too far!! To have the word "Christian" and "Nudist" in the same phrase just really ticks me off! (You can throw in the Jews in that phrase also, Im sure they dont condone nudism either) It clearly states in the bible that the Human body should be treated as a temple, to wear clothes in a decent and moral manner. Jesus would never have condoned people prancing around naked. In fact it happened at Sodom and Gomora, and look what God did!! I think more people today should spend their time rading the Bible, going to Church and stop seeking out the "pleasure orgy palaces"
Mark

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 07/15/2004 :  8:30:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you read through all of Mark's messages, you will see he even visited a nude beach and enjoyed it.
Hugs, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

SpunkyLady

Posted - 12/19/2004 :  3:46:59 PM  Show Profile  Send SpunkyLady an AOL message  Send SpunkyLady a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I have made a website for Christian Women who believe in Naturism. It is open to all women. I wanted a place for Women to talk freely. Any Rudeness or ill manner will not be tolerated and kick off. I will not allow men or someone that is acting strangely to another member to stay active.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CW4Naturism/

SpunkyLady

Nudist at Heart

Posted - 07/23/2005 :  1:05:15 PM  Show Profile  Send Nudist at Heart a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Mark wrote: "In fact it happened at Sodom and Gomora, and look what God did!! I think more people today should spend their time rading the Bible, going to Church and stop seeking out the "pleasure orgy palaces"".

If you go back and reread the story of Sodom and Gomora they were ingaged in the orgys and immoral sex acts and that lifestyle caused their down fall. Go back to Genusis God created Adam and Eve and they were Naked in the garden and talked with God. It was their idea to have some covering because they were embarrased about doing wrong. There is nothing that stated that God said since you know you are naked I need to cover you up. Simple nudity is just about being comfortable with yourself. I am a Christian and also like to be nude. Yes I feel that people need to read the Bible, but have not seen where it states that we should be covered from head to foot as some think we should.

Stay Nude and Be Cool !!!!!!!!!!!!

Rob

EuroTim
Forum Member

Posted - 07/24/2005 :  04:10:08 AM  Show Profile  Click to see EuroTim's MSN Messenger address  Send EuroTim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Although this thread is YEARS old and every once-in-a-while someone discovers it and adds a comment, I've decided to do the same. I often hear the Sodom and Gommorah were destroyed for their liscivious behavior and open unbridled sex. If you read the story very carefully, you'll see that God destroyed them not for that reason, but for their inhospitality. Yes, their inhospitality. One of God's desires for his people is that they always be hospitable; accepting strangers into their homes, feeding them and helping them. This is one of the basic human expressions of the love of God. They used their guests instead of helping them. This was the sin of Sodom and Gommorah.

sheye
Forum Member

Posted - 12/13/2006 :  9:45:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hmmmm..intersting..my vote is with Mark...and the nit wit who said..huh..hospitality was the problem..anyone comes knocking at my door with no clothes on expecting hospitality..is only gonna get a knee in the groin...by the wasy..ever wonder if God just got a little fed up with all the sodomy and outragous sacriligous events in New Orleans??On Mardi Gras yet..oh my..a very Holy feast in its origin..beginning of lenten season I believe..day before Ash wednesday?..am I correct ..or not..may the truth seek you out..and may the 2 edged sword of truth be pointed at all heathens and those who have no respect for Sacredness..and I include myself in that

stupid

sheye
Forum Member

Posted - 12/13/2006 :  9:49:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh..one more thing I forgot to say..you can fool yourself..but..you'll NEVER fool the Holy Spirit...Jesus did get angry..righteous anger at that..so beware all us sinners..the God of all things Sacred and Moral will always prevail..but he gives us free will to damn our own souls..sad but true

stupid

sheye
Forum Member

Posted - 12/13/2006 :  10:00:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear Cheri..maybe Mark did go to a nudist colony..and maybe he did enjoy it..but ..does that mean he has to keep sinning..we all enjoy sin..look up the 7 deadly sins girl..but that doesn't mean we can't ask our Lord to give us the virtues to combat temptations....think about it..seriously

Edited by - sheye on 12/13/2006 10:03:08 PM

Mnstnz
Forum Member

Posted - 12/14/2006 :  09:28:57 AM  Show Profile  Send Mnstnz an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Maybe we could start a vegitarian nudist group also. Then meat eaters can join and have nothing better to do than tell how good meat is.
Now as for people like "Sheye" I will say, I was raised in a Christain home, I have studied the Bible for many years, I have heard all the redoric, all the comdemnation, and self-rightiouss, sprewings that can come from a self appointed crusader. So if you have need to attack some of the fine people here, Christain or not then feel free to point your stupidity my way. My name is Dan, my e-mail is listed. As for the wonderful and kind people who are a great part of this forum to quote a phrase " a kind word turnith away wrath". This will be my only post on this subject also, I am sure the mods would control someone who becomes a flamer.
Merry Christmas everyone. Peace and long life.

sheye
Forum Member

Posted - 12/14/2006 :  10:41:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey..tell it to St John the Baptist ..he didn't mince words now did he..not here to make friends just expose the corruption of false ideology..by the way..do you think if men could give themselves blowjobs the world might have to listen to alot less BS..my guess is yes..take your piece and stick it you know where..your corrupt ,immoral..and a pervert..need I go on

stupid

beachnudist
Forum Member

Posted - 12/14/2006 :  10:53:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mnstz dont even waste your time trying to engage in a reasonable and/or intelligent discussion with this person called sheye. Its not possible. Let he/she/it stew in its own bile. He /she/it is only a troll.

Edited by - beachnudist on 12/14/2006 2:07:50 PM

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 12/14/2006 :  10:58:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sheye

Dear Cheri..maybe Mark did go to a nudist colony..and maybe he did enjoy it..but ..does that mean he has to keep sinning..we all enjoy sin..look up the 7 deadly sins girl..but that doesn't mean we can't ask our Lord to give us the virtues to combat temptations....think about it..seriously

Mark did go to a nudist park (there are no colonies)and read some of the 205 statements in support of simple, non-sexual nudity on The Naturist Society's Resource pages including Pope Paul's statement that there is nothing wrong with simple nudity; it is not a sin.

I don't have to look up the 7 sins, I know what they are and apparently you subscribe to most of them. I don't want this to get into a spitting contest and will not answer any of the other absurdities you might have spewed.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

sheye
Forum Member

Posted - 12/14/2006 :  1:49:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
dear cheri.."simple nudity"..is being alone naked..or with a beloved spouse..or in the shower..once again the devil trys to twist the truth..I won't spit at you..I'll let the birds just drop their crap all over you naked body..in protest for our Saviour

stupid

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 12/14/2006 :  8:13:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, I guess that settles that! Thanks, Sheye, for so eloquently showing us the error of our ways.

CopperQuail
Forum Member

Posted - 12/14/2006 :  8:36:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Please don't confuse all of us Christians with Sheye. Some of us have manners, even in disagreements. As I learned in Bible college...Weak arguement...Preach louder!

Page: of 6 Previous Topic: what if... Topic Next Topic: Christian to help with questions in So Cal.  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.23 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved