Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 155 ]  [ Total: 155 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudism, Sex and Sexuality
 Not Lewd, Not Crude, ...Just Nude.
 Does your family know you are a Nudist?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Positive Effects on Nudity Topic Next Topic: how would a nudist receive a package from ups ...
Page: of 18

bear_rabbit
Forum Member

Posted - 11/14/2007 :  03:49:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I think they might but they do no leed on about it.

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 11/14/2007 :  05:50:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I told my family once, but I think they forgot. Do I remind them? LOL

Melissa

n/a
deleted

Posted - 11/14/2007 :  09:35:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When we joined our local club and bought a trailer there, we "came out" with my parents. They are in their active 80's and live in the same town we do. It was just going to be too strange to not be honest with them about where we were on the weekends. They were surprised, but supportive.

A few weeks ago, they even asked if they could visit to see our trailer...we'll probably do that this winter.

My wife and I have pretty much decided that we're not going to mislead anyone, but not necessarily volunteer the information to our friends and family.

TravelingMountainNudist
Forum Member

Posted - 11/14/2007 :  11:39:55 AM  Show Profile  Send TravelingMountainNudist an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My parents know about our life style and think that exposing children to nudism is equal to child abuse. My wifes parents know about our life style because they are nudists themselves and raised Brina to be a nudists. What can you do other than avoid my half of the family unless touching it with a ten-foot stick from actoss the street.

Andrew Reckeweg

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 11/14/2007 :  12:31:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To our minds, living in a free society, each one of us has the choice how we live our lives. Being nudists we have found that we are less judgemental about others and are in tune with our own bodies, whatever their shape or size. If your families cannot accept your choice, bearing in mind it a totally legal and dare we say it, more acceptable way of life then it must be their loss. Don't give in to emotional blackmail; just live happily as you want.

Mike & Sue

TravelingMountainNudist
Forum Member

Posted - 11/14/2007 :  11:31:19 PM  Show Profile  Send TravelingMountainNudist an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh don't get me wrong. My family does not bother us that much. It just means we do not like spending unnecessery time with them and my wifes family is much more pleasent to be around. We do not yet have children and my wife and I have to come to the conculsion that we will be far far away from my half of the family when we do have them. At least thats the plan.....

Andrew Reckeweg

flexus42
Forum Member

Posted - 11/15/2007 :  8:50:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit flexus42's Homepage  Send flexus42 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I've told my wife and kids but no one believes me.

Rick

"Nakie is good. Nakie is free. Nakie is...NAKIE!"

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 11/26/2007 :  3:11:45 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
We have told several of our closest friends and a couple neighbors, but we have only told very few family. However we think several more have figured it out, so we are playing the don't ask don't tell game.

Diger

jim19452
Forum Member

Posted - 11/27/2007 :  07:47:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit jim19452's Homepage  Reply with Quote
With some hope that I may cause others to experience naturism, I occasionally mention my activities via email to close friends and relatives. My 'conversion' success rate is zero. Only my daughter in law has shown interest.

Best Wishes, Jim

Edited by - jim19452 on 11/27/2007 07:48:43 AM

crenshawjm
Forum Member

Posted - 12/31/2007 :  3:00:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
years ago, before i met my present wife i went to Rock Haven, here in Tennessee, after meeting my present wife i told her that i was a nudist. she after 7 years of maggiage wants to go to a nude beach and a few resorts. so she accepted it. now for the sons, nope not yet, they can't fatham going with me and Karen to a nude beach of even to a resort, they don't want to be seen with us old people. so that tells me they would if with friends, but not us older folks.... time will tell.

Happy New Year ! ! ! !

Have a Great Day :)
Mike & Karen

Edited by - crenshawjm on 12/31/2007 3:01:22 PM

Phydeau
Forum Member

Posted - 01/01/2008 :  05:40:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit Phydeau's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ah . . . the subject of family. What an odd relationship it is. These are the people who will run into burning buildings to save you after a 90-minute row over leaving your socks on the floor. Though I'm working on eventually moving towards total disclosure to my parents, the fact is that there are much more commonplace things that they still don't know about me (for all I know, they probably think I'm still a virgin at 34). I try to bring these things up when I can, but sometimes it's not worth the tension. It'll probably be a while . . .

txvic
Forum Member

Posted - 01/01/2008 :  11:16:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and i Went to a c/o B&B last spring. She couldn't wait to tell her family where we went. So I am sure everyone on her side knows. Other than the wide-eyed stare we got at that time no one seems to care.. About the only comment they have made since is "nice tan" and an inquiry as to if everything was tanned equally. My answer was "yes, everything is tan" The strange thing is that my wife hasn't shown much intrest since. She is supportive of my continued intrest.

gladdyman
Forum Member

Posted - 01/01/2008 :  8:29:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Our families all know we belong to a sun club and all are ok with the idea although no-one is keen to join us.
I have a brother who looks at us in a funny way and a sister inlaw who we were worried would tell the world.
But after being involved in the club who cares

Triker
Forum Member

Posted - 01/01/2008 :  10:07:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by IslandGirl

This is a question I have discussed with many people from time to time. Some have said their family knows and it is accepted, others say that their family wouldn't understand and so keep it a secret. I would like to know others views on this....

Yeah, I've always been my own person and a free thinker so it doesn't surprise them in the least.

sanua_chap

Posted - 01/16/2008 :  12:11:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit sanua_chap's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My wife knows, and we have been on numerous naturist holidays together. My three children know, and have joined us at a naturist club.

My mother knows. The subject has never come up with my brother, so I'm not sure what my mother has told him and my father.

Page: of 18 Previous Topic: Positive Effects on Nudity Topic Next Topic: how would a nudist receive a package from ups ...  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.22 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved