Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 150 ]  [ Total: 150 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudism, Sex and Sexuality
 Not Lewd, Not Crude, ...Just Nude.
 Does your family know you are a Nudist?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Positive Effects on Nudity Topic Next Topic: how would a nudist receive a package from ups ...
Page: of 18

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 12/17/2003 :  06:43:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Melissa,

I'm not sure how anybody could think that walking around the house, alone, nude could be sexual in anyway and therefore a "wrong" act.

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"
http://groups.msn.com/YoungSydneyNaturists

Tweety
Forum Member

Posted - 01/15/2004 :  04:40:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Both of our grown children know, would they go nude? No. Do they accept that we do? Yes. The best Christmas gift I ever got was a beautifuly wraped gift from my daughter. When I opened the box it was empty, and when I looked at my daughter wondering what was supposed to be in it she said " Mom it's a new outfit for Florida " We all had a great laugh over that gift but I treasure it.

Tweety

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/16/2004 :  06:50:42 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Wow! Tweety that is so cool. I see you raised your children right.

Kim ^.^=

Gilliane
Forum Member

Posted - 01/16/2004 :  12:21:55 PM  Show Profile  Send Gilliane a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well, my "Blood" family would have me committed or arrested (big bro is a cop, sil works for the Catholic Church), but my "New" family which is my chosen group of roomates and friends from the Society for Creative Anachronism are actually pretty cool with it. Currently, I am a private nudist, indulging at home around non-judgemental people who sometimes get "nekkid" at the same time I do...They just don't feel the need to be clothes-free as often as I do.

*shrugging* Currently, since it's way too cold to be outdoors (clothes or not) I am spending a lot of time NIFOC, and looking for information and possible new friends to correspond with.

Gilliane the Newbie

cheef
Forum Member

Posted - 01/16/2004 :  1:33:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit cheef's Homepage  Send cheef an AOL message  Click to see cheef's MSN Messenger address  Send cheef a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Our immediate family knows, except for my wife's parents.

http://cheef.com
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nudist-news-group/

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 01/16/2004 :  4:17:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Our 3 married kids know, but only 1 of the families are nudists.

Chic

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/17/2004 :  02:04:51 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Weolcome to the forum Gillian the newbie, hope you find all the information you are looking for, and that you get to enjoy nudity.

Kim =^.^=

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 01/17/2004 :  09:41:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Gilliane, welcome and I hope you enjoy this forum. There are great people here.

irishred

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/17/2004 :  4:42:48 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Cheef; It was hard for my parents to accept at first, they thought my husband was a pervert for getting me in nudism. Once my parents found out that it was just socializing and having a great time being nude they felt better about it. Even though they would never go nude they respect out right too, and do not criticize us for it.

Kim =^.^=

deanpgriffin

Posted - 01/17/2004 :  7:44:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My family and extended family knows and respects my nudist beliefs and practices. Work isn't a place, in my opinion, where any discussion need occur nor should it. If I meet someone from work at a nude event or venue..then the work relationship will be strengthened. Otherwise...thats why its called work.

Life is hard enough without being able to confide and be honest with your family.

NudeDen
Forum Member

Posted - 01/20/2004 :  9:28:12 PM  Show Profile  Send NudeDen an AOL message  Click to see NudeDen's MSN Messenger address  Send NudeDen a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Non of my family knows. I tried to tell my mom but that didn't work so well so I just dropped it and I don't think I'll try ever again. Non of my friends know either. I'm not sure how they would take it,though, but I'm not going to bring it up unless it comes up in conversation or they ask.

Dennis
Life's short, play naked!

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/21/2004 :  04:57:56 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Sometimes that is best NudeDen. If you are getting hassled about been a nudist, then just don't bring it up unless your asked. No ask no tell?

Kim =^.^=

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 01/21/2004 :  07:05:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
you just have to do what feels right for you.

and you know from experience what the reaction is going to be from friends and family. each case is different.

the point is not to let people sway you in your wanting to live life nude and free.

Gilliane
Forum Member

Posted - 01/24/2004 :  11:36:36 PM  Show Profile  Send Gilliane a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I seem to be getting luckier, I found out that 3 of my friends here in town are also home nudists! They hadn't told me because they thought *I'd* think they were nuts!
I will be getting the resort introduction with them at Empire Haven once summer arrives in Central NY. I am *so* psyched now!
Unfortunately, it is snowing and below zero now, so I have to wait *sigh*
But at least, there is now a selection of places to be socially nude, since they have nude parties at their homes.

Gilliane the *happy* Nude-bie

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/25/2004 :  04:07:01 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
That sounds great Gilliane, we are happy for you. There are probably as many closet nudists as there are active nudists. People are just like you said, afraid other will think they are crazy.

Kim =^.^=

Page: of 18 Previous Topic: Positive Effects on Nudity Topic Next Topic: how would a nudist receive a package from ups ...  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.19 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved