Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 445 ]  [ Total: 445 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Resorts - Naturist Resorts, Nudism Places
 Romantic / Adult-Oriented Nudist Resort Directory
 20 Best Places to Get Naked in Oregon!
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Desire Resorts Cancun....appreciate feedback Topic Next Topic: Club Fantastico  

MrsAzLagoon
Forum Member

Posted - 07/19/2016 :  9:38:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit MrsAzLagoon's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This article is a pretty good list of places to get naked and have fun in Oregon...and our Alpenglow Ranch Clothing Optional B&B in Bend, Oregon came in at #5!!

Check out the article:

http://thatoregonlife.com/2016/07/20-places-get-naked-chill-oregon/

Enjoy the sunshine!

MrsAZLagoon-AKA C-OHome
www.ClothingOptionalHomeNetwork.com

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 07/25/2016 :  09:07:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for sharing. It would be interesting to see more articles like this for other areas of the country.

gnarlyoldman
Forum Member

Posted - 07/26/2016 :  6:18:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here is an article from last year about where you can and cannot get naked in Oregon legally. Turns out that naked is legal in most of Oregon except a few locations that have local ordinances against human beings.

http://www.oregonlive.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2015/06/public_nudity_in_oregon.html

Naked is green.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 08/05/2016 :  2:52:05 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Seems a lot of these places are in the northern part of Oregon. The one in Bend looks more central. I have a condition where I can't drive that far, but it's worth the effort to expand my comfort zone to these delightful Oregon nudist places. Thank you for posting these great links!

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 08/06/2016 :  1:47:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been to several of these places. I can certainly recommend Alpenglow Ranch. I have mixed feelings about the Willamettans. It's a venerable old organization in a lovely setting, and I enjoyed a brief stay there a couple of years ago. But some of the facilities have gotten rather decrepit over the years, and an otherwise pleasant stroll around the grounds was spoiled by the presence of a number of mobile homes that have been left to rot. I'd like to think the management will get them cleaned up one of these days. The beaches at Rooster Rock and Sauvie Island aren't in the same league as Haulover or Orient Beach or Wreck Beach, but they're a very nice diversion for people in the Portland area. I haven't visited the various hot springs, but they get mixed reviews on the Web, along the lines of "Beautiful place, occasionally overrun by jerks." Depends on the day, I guess.

We'll be visiting Mountaindale Sun Resort in a couple of weeks. I'll post a report when we get home.

Previous Topic: Desire Resorts Cancun....appreciate feedback Topic Next Topic: Club Fantastico  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.11 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved