Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 418 ]  [ Total: 418 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 Nude Four-Wheeling SIG
 Jeepers Creepers! Any other nude jeepers?
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: ATV Ride Topic Next Topic: Naturist Wilderness Backpacking and 4-Wheeling
Page: of 3

nytro

Posted - 11/22/2004 :  3:11:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit nytro's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Any other nude Jeepers out there? I am on my 3rd jeep, I had a '96 Cherokee, and currently own a '02 Grand Cherokee Larado Sport, and a "99 Wrangler Sahara. I have taken the Wrangler and the old Cherokee off roading, but not the Grand, my wife would kill me! I have driven many miles in the Cherokee and the Wrangler while nude, but I haven't had a chance to do any nude off-roading yet, since I always go out with friends that aren't into the nude lifestyle.

Nytro

"let me strip into something more comfortable"

FishNude
Forum Member

Posted - 01/03/2005 :  03:54:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit FishNude's Homepage  Reply with Quote

I am a Naked Jeeper !! Jeep On !!

acoustic blues

Posted - 01/05/2005 :  11:49:45 AM  Show Profile  Send acoustic blues a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
yeppers, wife and I are long time jeepers (and nudists). on our second Liberty and still have my '94 wrangler.Jeeps can get you to places to be nude, thats for sure.

can't get the blues when you're nude

arizdrifter

Posted - 01/20/2005 :  7:44:23 PM  Show Profile  Send arizdrifter an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
There isn't a better place than arizona for going out and being natural and enjoying the wonderful stat..and with warm weather most of the time....we are spoiled here....

barebunsvt

Posted - 01/23/2005 :  10:05:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit barebunsvt's Homepage  Send barebunsvt an AOL message  Reply with Quote
98 Wranger, 2" lift (going to go higher) hardtop for the winter, topless 24/7 in the summer.

As the saying goes: It's a Jeep thing...you wouldn't understand :)

old hippie
Forum Member

Posted - 01/24/2005 :  12:00:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first Jeep was a CJ-5 I got in the '80s, and it is still in regular off-road operation (in the hands of a good friend). Also had a CJ-7, among others. Right now I have a Grand Cherokee that gets us to some fairly remote areas. But I can't get as extreme in it as the CJ's would.

Dum vivimus, vivamus!

Sunlover05

Posted - 02/11/2005 :  2:42:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We're looking for information on 4 wheeling adventures where we can camp and do the nude thing.

We are in Northern California (Bay Area) and want to do a weekend trip in the late spring or early summer. Needs to be warm and sunny.

Not a jeep guy, yet, just have my F250 4x4 and would like a trail that is easy to moderate in difficulty.

We are new to this (4 wheeling not nudity).

Any suggestions on possible locations or places to get information.

Thanks in advance.

FishNude
Forum Member

Posted - 12/15/2005 :  05:54:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit FishNude's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Lets Jeep !!!

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 12/15/2005 :  8:58:00 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by old hippie

My first Jeep was a CJ-5 I got in the '80s, and it is still in regular off-road operation (in the hands of a good friend). Also had a CJ-7, among others. Right now I have a Grand Cherokee that gets us to some fairly remote areas. But I can't get as extreme in it as the CJ's would.

Dum vivimus, vivamus!

Old Hippie,

Your Grand Cherokee may not be set up for extreme use now, but they have some radical suspensions for the Grands now. They can be turned into one radical ride with suspension travel you wouldn't believe.

Diger

nudetoo
Forum Member

Posted - 12/16/2005 :  12:32:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey, jeepers! my baby is a 1983 cj-7. origional motor, 151 cu.in 4 cyl " iron duke" 185,000 miles, 8" lift,12.50x33 tires, lots of chrome, new interior & top. I have rebuilt trany, transfer case, and both diffs, next is .410 gears and ARB lockers, and with new gears going to 15.00x 35 tires then going to look for some MUD!!!
And always nude when I can be and clothed when I have to.

Edited by - nudetoo on 12/16/2005 12:37:25 AM

Steve_83

Posted - 11/08/2007 :  05:46:37 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Steve_83's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
An old topic I know, But I am excited bout Jeeps... Have 3 in the drive, a KJ, a TJ and a CJ 10!

PRS

Posted - 01/26/2008 :  12:06:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Me and the wife go Jeeping, and we do so nude. Love camping out!!! And, the only way to camp out in style is in your Jeep, right?

just spread some towels on your seats, put it in 4L, and hit the trail!

We Jeep in the CA sierras.

Life-long nudist.

chif505

Posted - 03/02/2008 :  10:39:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
nude four wheeling sounds like fun 99 wranle 3 inch lift 33 1250 tires live ill

jamesgeraghty

Posted - 09/04/2008 :  01:16:07 AM  Show Profile  Send jamesgeraghty a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I have a Saturn Vue, Front wheel drive only, but have taken it through the Anza-Borrego dessert, and through the Joshua Tree state park in the Palm Springs Area. I frequent the Los Angeles Mountians and go off roading a little bit, I love to be nude and cruising in the wilderness. It is so much fun, I have only gone 4x4 nuding by myself. I would love to have others join me. Occasionally when I am driving to Las Vegas, I usually find a deserted road, and I strip down and drive naked for a while then too.

Charles64

Posted - 11/15/2008 :  3:49:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Charles64 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Wife and I are Jeep Nudist on South Padre Island, TX. 60 miles of beach to play on, actually I go Surf Fishing and she Beach Combs, glad to see other doing the same.
89 Wrangler YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift running 33x12.5's.
Charles and Christy

desertcouple3

Posted - 12/21/2009 :  08:18:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello, we are older nudist couple in Blythe ca. Lotsa nude jeeping around here, thousand of jeep roads and trails. always looking for new friends , to enjoy the naked desert

Page: of 3 Previous Topic: ATV Ride Topic Next Topic: Naturist Wilderness Backpacking and 4-Wheeling  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.26 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved