Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 128 ]  [ Total: 128 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 what age?
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: body piercings Topic Next Topic: BedandBreakfast in Missouri  

steven20160625

Posted - 08/16/2017 :  12:01:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
what age were you introduced to nudity?

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 08/16/2017 :  12:13:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nudity would be at birth but naturism was probably around 11 or 12. It was around that time I realized that I liked being clothes free.

jbsnc
Forum Member

Posted - 08/16/2017 :  3:14:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In some areas non sex mixed nude swimming in streams and ponds by youths was often done. This was in the 30s and 40s. Moved west in the early 40s and the number of readily available secluded streams and ponds was few.

Happy Nuding.

Edited by - jbsnc on 08/16/2017 3:14:53 PM

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/16/2017 :  4:23:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dabbled in non sexual nudity around 9 to 11 yrs of age. I lived in TX, during those years, and ran around with a small group of kids that were always going off exploring and once out of range of houses and in the fields or abandoned buildings, the clothes came off and we spent hours out there.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Edited by - FireProf on 08/16/2017 4:26:00 PM

Daretobare
Forum Member

Posted - 08/17/2017 :  05:38:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I realized I enjoyed sleeping nude at age six. Though after being caught, my mother disallowed it. Around age nine I started shinny dipping and other activities with mixed groups my age through my mid teens. After marriage just a home nudist when home alone. About eight or nine years now my wife and I have become more social nudists.

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 08/17/2017 :  05:50:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
About age 10-11 discovered that I liked being cloths free. Living in the country at that time helped a lot as there was lots of areas to explore nude. There was a small mixed group of us that spent a good amount of time nude whenever we could. Once I started driving, found more areas away from people that I could spend nude time in. During my working years, things kind of went to the way side some what. Once I retired, reverted back to wanting to be nude as much as possible. Still enjoy working, playing and just relaxing nude!

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 08/17/2017 :  08:28:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Skinny dipped in a local creek on the family farm with some school mates, about 14 years old. First nude beach at about 19. SBN.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 08/31/2017 :  11:47:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No idea. I was never really "introduced" to nudism. I just always loved being naked.

gnarlyoldman
Forum Member

Posted - 09/03/2017 :  01:23:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I began going outside without clothing at around age 9 or 10. I enjoyed it a lot. I didn't know "nudity" was a thing until 40 years later.

Naked is green.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 09/03/2017 :  02:42:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
After that bout of nudity with others in TX, I took a break until I about 12. I began slipping out of my underwear at night after the lights went out in our bedroom. I shared a room with 3 sibs at the time. I'd wake up early enough to slide them back on before I got up for school.

At age 14, I got my own bedroom and began sleeping naked every night because I could lock my bedroom door ... my stepfather's idea ... having my own room with a lock on it! Maybe he suspected something, not sure, never asked.

I'd purposely stay home from certain family getaways so I could live naked alone, around the age of 15-16. Late the year I turned 16, I began dating the Prof and that continued through HS. I joined the Navy at 18 and that is when I was actually formally spoken to about nudism. It was a shipmate that approached me when he saw me sleeping naked and getting dressed and not wearing underwear. He asked, "are you a nudist?" I replied, "not sure, what does it take to be a nudist?" He and his family were nudists and we spoke quite a bit about nudism and his family. That's when I realized that I was a nudist, by all the perimeters he'd spoke of. It wasn't long after those talks that I found Bonny Doon Beach in Northern Cal and began spending most of my weekends there, when I didn't got home.

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 09/03/2017 :  5:12:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

It's almost like a rite of passage, ie. the FP story above. I didn't think of sleeping naked or being naked as a teenager around home when alone as "getting into it" but before my skinny-dipping experience with I did some similar stuff at home when alone. Makes me wonder whether this is part of the boy "growing up-going through puberty" thing that maybe many of us have experienced. Wonder if many of the females on the site have done this or if it's more a male thing.? SBN.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 09/04/2017 :  2:54:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I know there was some sexual leanings to being naked, in those earlier times but as I recall, I got through those quickly and really enjoyed just being nude, doing normal everyday things and laying out in the sun as much as I could. Our backyard wasn't as private as I would have liked and the guy that lived behind us was always looking over the wall. When I'd end up with an all over tan, it was usually gone after a couple of trips to the beach over the weekend, with my GF/Wife. I wonder if we'd known about our two nude beaches, back in the late 60's, if our HS friends would have agreed to go!

Edited by - FireProf on 09/04/2017 2:56:34 PM

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 09/04/2017 :  4:58:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I was a teenager in the mid 1970's and there was a song called "The streak". As a result of the song or the idea but this happened occasionally in thee country town where I grew up, also happened later at boarding school. Usually the guys who had started to grow earlier and were game might do it. I'm not really sure if that got me interested but it happened and getting naked in the sun happened after that. Or maybe it's a young guy thing full stop, the dare, the streak, nudity, change rooms, the fun and daring of getting caught. Not sure its about nudity or being a nudist or more young guys being young guys. SBN.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 09/05/2017 :  01:23:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I never really streaked or got into streaking. By the mid 70's, I was getting out of the Navy and working my way into my career as a firefighter. By 1972, I'd visited my first nude beach and by '75, I'd probably visited that beach a few dozens times and had already made some nudist friends.

I was discharged in June of '75 and my wife went full time nudist the day I got home! Prior, she was naked most of the time but didn't always feel comfortable being alone but was happy when I was home all the time and we were able to live this way all the time.

Nudony
Forum Member

Posted - 09/07/2017 :  01:03:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was introduced to nudity at age 4. My Dad wanted to try out nudism so he took my Mom and I to a nude beach.
When we got there he went nude but my Mom chickened out. There were a lot of nudist kids there, and my Mom encouraged me to get naked and go play with them. But I was a shy little "Momma's boy" and I chickened out myself. I remember there was a lady laying close to us; that was the first time I'd ever seen a nude woman that close.
Mostly I was fascinated by the nudist families there. Seeing all the parents there, naked with their kids; without any shyness or embarrassment, naturally: I thought it was just wonderful. Obviously the experience made a strong, lasting impression on me as I remember that day well in spite of my young age then.

It would be a few years, around age 7, before I started embracing nudity. It would be when no one was around; I would venture around the house naked. I was eventually "caught" by my grandmother, who was a strong proponent of body-shame, and that experience caused me to hang-up nudity until my teens.

Years later, after I became a family nudist and "came out" to my Mom, I brought up that day at the nude beach more than 20 years earlier. My Mom remembered that day well. And much to my surprise, she expressed some regret at not having gone naked that day. She had strongly considered it, but she had gotten hung up on the idea of being naked in front of me; and chickened out. The irony for me was that at that point, my daughter was also around 4; and she had been naked at resorts with both her Mom and I. My Mom acknowledged the positive values of family nudity, and told me that in hindsight she wished she had gone nude that day.
That conversation lingered with me for a while. The idea that I could have become a nudist that day with my Mom and Dad; and knowing that I would have gotten naked if she had undressed as well, left me with some regret. But I was happy with my nudist life so it was ok.

stealer
Forum Member

Posted - 10/22/2017 :  2:11:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first real experience with being nude outdoors was when I was in my twenties when I decided to try sunbathing nude in my back yard. My first experience with nudity in a more public or social setting will be next summer when I go to a nude resort for the first time.

Previous Topic: body piercings Topic Next Topic: BedandBreakfast in Missouri  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 1 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved