Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 522 ]  [ Total: 522 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Spring time
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Best Places Topic Next Topic: America Is Afraid to Be Nude
Page: of 5

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 03/20/2018 :  2:44:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Today being the 'first day' of spring, means that warmer temps are on the way. That leads to more outside nude time!!!
The down side is that those on the 'south end' of the world are heading towards their winter and maybe less warmer temps. Also less outside nude time!

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 03/20/2018 :  4:32:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Indeed, I'm live in the southern part of down under and we have a cool windy day today but 25-27C for a few days and the weekend but cold weather is coming, damn. Summer seems to go by very fast.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/20/2018 :  5:11:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm done running errands for an upcoming boys camping trip. I've stripped off the errand clothes and it's more than warm enough, here in the valley, to slip on ... nothing and be outside!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 03/21/2018 :  07:38:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Still too cold in upstate NY but I take heart in warmer days coming. Got me some cabin fever.

AllenF

Posted - 03/21/2018 :  9:10:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Another Nor-easter here in New England. Spring and summer can't come soon enough. Bring it on!

steineri
Forum Member

Posted - 03/22/2018 :  12:49:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm so looking forward to warmer weather too! I've been having to convince myself that 60F isn't warm enough to be naked outdoors, but being naked indoors is better than not at all!

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 03/22/2018 :  04:54:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Autumn here but still plenty of warm days but I know winter is coming (sounds like game of thrones). Summer seems to fly past quickly down-under.

nudehndymn
Forum Member

Posted - 03/22/2018 :  06:22:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Its naked time in Az

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 03/22/2018 :  07:24:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by soonbnude

Summer seems to fly past quickly down-under.

And yet we feel that winter lasts forever in the northern hemisphere.

jbsnc
Forum Member

Posted - 03/22/2018 :  10:26:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Spring? Off and on light snow with sleet and rain for much of yesterday in mid NC USA. Temps mostly in the mid 30s. Is Putin meddling with the weather?

Happy Nuding.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/22/2018 :  1:32:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jbsnc

Is Putin meddling with the weather?

Happy Nuding.

Probably not but it could be that the Gods are crying!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 03/22/2018 :  10:37:18 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
We were at Sunnier Palms in south Florida last week. Saturday it was in the 80s then we came home Sunday and we had an inch of snow here Wednesday morning. LOL

Diger

Edited by - Diger on 03/22/2018 10:42:23 PM

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 03/23/2018 :  08:39:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Diger, looks like you all got to spend lots of time in the sun! Hope to be in the sun as soon as it gets warm enough here!

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 03/23/2018 :  8:43:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Autumn here. 30C yesterday and a beautiful day at the beach, rain and cooler today but still nude. It still turned out warm and lots of nude afternoon time.

Edited by - soonbnude on 03/24/2018 05:20:21 AM

MrsAzLagoon
Forum Member

Posted - 03/23/2018 :  9:01:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit MrsAzLagoon's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Not to make you cold weather folks feel bad...our hosts from Alpenglow Ranch in Oregon escaped the winter cold and came down to spend a few days with us to thaw out. Today they were basking in the sunshine of 80+ degrees...life was good for them!

They at least have the good sense to come visit in March after the long cold winters of Oregon! For those of you still freezing your tender bits off...there are places to go to warm up and be naked in the sunshine this time of year! :-)

Enjoy the sunshine!

MrsAZLagoon-AKA C-OHome
www.ClothingOptionalHomeNetwork.com

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 03/24/2018 :  5:55:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I probably should have a topic titled autumn time.

Page: of 5 Previous Topic: Best Places Topic Next Topic: America Is Afraid to Be Nude  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.17 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved