Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 427 ]  [ Total: 427 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Happy Nude (I mean New) Year
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Returning Wheelchair enabled guy Topic Next Topic: Too Quiet  

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 01/01/2019 :  01:52:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hope that everyone has a Happy New Years! Being that we have limited venues for or nude endeavors here in Alaska, I look forward to hearing what other are doing and places they visit.
Be safe out there!!!!

Jimmie2
Forum Member

Posted - 01/01/2019 :  06:10:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit Jimmie2's Homepage  Reply with Quote

HNATDT

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 01/01/2019 :  11:30:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL!!!

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 01/01/2019 :  10:18:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Happy New'd Year

rahel
Forum Member

Posted - 01/01/2019 :  10:29:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have noy been for a long time. So Happy New Year. Long time also I have not be in the nude as my best half passed away,

rahel

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 01/02/2019 :  12:46:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Happy, Healthy and Nude as often as possible New Year!

Since the day after Christmas, the Prof and I have been naked for all of about 7-8 hrs. Most of those hours were spent on NYE at our daughter's house celebrating ringing in the New Year (about 5hrs+) We also went to the movies one afternoon... another 2+hrs clothed. It's been a pretty close to a mostly naked end of the year for us!

We started out the New Year naked as usual. The Prof has finally seen the light and has been turning on the central heat to warm up the house. She starts out with a heavy robe on, then gets to piddling around and ends up nearly naked! I start out with a flannel on and Donald Duck my way through the morning til the house heats up, then I'm naked! Great way to start the New Year!

Gearing up for nudist friends from Canada coming to visit us toward the end of the month. They'll spend a few days here and then we're off to Palm Springs for a week at a resort where we'll meet up with close nudist friends from CO.

Hope everyone had a great NYE and NY Day!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

calgarymark
Forum Member

Posted - 01/03/2019 :  6:08:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FireProf

... We started out the New Year naked as usual. The Prof has finally seen the light and has been turning on the central heat to warm up the house.

Hey Prof - get a time switch controlled thermostat, warm the house an hour before you get up and save all that unnecessary laundry! Bonus! It will turn the temperature down at night if you forget to do so when you head to bed.

I got one of the early models by H*n*yw*ll back about 1980. When the 'cool' period started, there was a loud click, and the house (in Whitehorse, Yukon, in winter) immediately began to cool down. Funny how the guests suddenly realised it was time to go home!

CalgaryMark
Growing old is mandatory, Growing up is optional. Laughing at yourself is therapeutic.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 01/05/2019 :  3:27:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good idea but the "Prof", my wife, will override the timer! hahahahaha

I get the TV remote control and she has control of the thermostat. Since menopause, things have not been the same in the body temp control area!

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 01/06/2019 :  02:26:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
FireProf, I know about the wife not being warm all the time. She says that she missed the 'warm body' when they were being handed out! I on the other hand I am warm most of the time, even when it is the teens and lower!

Previous Topic: Returning Wheelchair enabled guy Topic Next Topic: Too Quiet  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.16 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved