Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 197 ]  [ Total: 197 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 how nude are you during the winter
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Oui! FIrst Nude Restaurant in Paris Topic Next Topic: nude city  

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 01/07/2019 :  9:05:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
not everyone lives in warm climates during winter so how nude are you in the winter time at home and do you visit any nudist venues including house parties during this time of year.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 01/07/2019 :  9:12:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i live in the south so it get's cold but usually not freezing cold so i'm semi nude as i like a t shirt on but bottomless and no socks, i will even go to the mailbox or take out the trash this way as i find shirts that manage to cover my bottom at same time i'm comfortable. as for venues no but occasionally house parties including a clothing optional guy party where out of twenty there were six of us nude but that's ok. i'm still waiting for spring .

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 01/08/2019 :  12:23:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It is winter here, so not much nude side outside. That does not mean that I am not nude in the house as much as possible! My gun room, where I do my reloading, is my nude heaven.
Looking forward to spring time!!!!

Daretobare
Forum Member

Posted - 01/08/2019 :  05:35:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If im at our home up in Pennsylvania I sit around with just a tee on when I can. In our place in florida I'm usually always nude or near to it.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 01/08/2019 :  06:46:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Believe it or not, it also gets cold in Southern California. It's been really cold, by our standards last week. Below freezing temps in the early, early morning hours. Robes and socks get put on and the heater gets turned on after we've gotten up. Once the heater takes the chill off the inside of the house, the robes open up and I switch to a flannel shirt and am able to keep it open. My wife will switch from her heavy robe to a lighter weight robe and her slippers.

As far as being naked outside; it's plenty warm from around 10 am til about 4 pm. It's been colder inside our house than it is outside! I've not been able to lay out in the sun lately. Lots of Spring cleaning in Winter but we're able to do it naked and once we get moving and are actively doing things, we warm up enough to be naked.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Edited by - FireProf on 02/17/2019 10:19:11 AM

snappy
Forum Member

Posted - 02/08/2019 :  4:47:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Its been freezing here in Ohio. I don't do a lot in the winter because my wife likes to keep the house around 65 degrees. So I just wear very loose fitting clothes. When she's not around I will jack up the heat and just put on a sweatshirt.

russ2722
Forum Member

Posted - 02/08/2019 :  8:43:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
wool socks.....if my feet are warm....the rest of me can be naked

david nichols
Forum Member

Posted - 02/09/2019 :  4:13:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As naked as I am in the summer......just really hate wearing anything....cold but so what

NeExplorer

Posted - 02/09/2019 :  6:07:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's been pretty cold here in Nebraska too, but usually at about 8:30 in the evening we send the oldest kids upstairs and my wife and I will be nude for the rest of the night. We're kind of new to home nudity, so the other day when she was home alone with our four-year-old, I texted her that if she wanted to push the thermostat up to 70 or 72 degrees, I wouldn't be opposed to that if she wanted to get naked. I was a little nervous what she would text back, because she doesn't usually get nude unless I do, but to my surprise her was response was that that sounded excellent. So there you go, in Nebraska we are nude in the evenings, and apparently if we get a chance to be home alone. I know I am!

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 02/09/2019 :  11:49:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good to see that others are enduring the winter also!!!!!

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 02/10/2019 :  08:58:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Only slept nude once this winter and that was due to a “warm” night of about 40F and flannel sheets. I am so looking forward to warmer weather.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 02/11/2019 :  02:29:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Couldn't take it any longer! We packed up and left our cold and rainy valley for the low desert of Palm Springs. We spent a week at the new Terra Cotta Resort and Spa.

All was well until a swinger group invaded the resort on Friday to Sunday afternoon. We bailed on Sunday morning. Kinda ruined our vacation to end it with a weekend with those people.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/16/2019 :  7:19:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Unfortunately because of budget, I keep my heat at around 62, so when I’m downstairs I usually have on a T-shirt and pajama bottoms. Upstairs is usually warmer so I’m always naked up there. But no matter how cold it gets, I always take the opportunity to go outside naked, whether it’s to take the trash out, move the cars around (in the dark), brush the snow off of my girlfriend’s car in the morning before she goes to work, etc
K

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 02/16/2019 :  8:36:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Got a reprieve from the rain, here in our valley. It was nice in the sun so I did get to be completely naked outside today for a few hours. There was a slight breeze and every so often a cloud would pass and cover the sunshine and it got cold! But there is full sunshine for the next 4 days and I hope it's warm enough in the sun so we can lay out and work on the tan I got while in Palm Springs!

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/17/2019 :  01:21:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We had one or two days where temperatures climbed back up into the 50s. Those days almost felt like summer, walking around naked outside

Previous Topic: Oui! FIrst Nude Restaurant in Paris Topic Next Topic: nude city  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.31 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved