Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 147 ]  [ Total: 147 ]  [ Newest Member: bea abe ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Happy Veterans Day!
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: peloton bike Topic Next Topic: I have decided...  

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 11/11/2019 :  12:04:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I know that there are several Veterans out there, so I hope you all have a great day! Remember those that we served with us and did not return home with us!!!!!
They are always in our heart and minds!

speedy123
Forum Member

Posted - 11/11/2019 :  10:54:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes they are. Thanks AK.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/13/2019 :  6:48:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks... and hope my fellow Vets had a good day as well!

Fire
USN '71-'75
RVN Vet '72

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 11/15/2019 :  05:11:37 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
USAF Staff Sergeant 1969 - 1973, including a tour in Thailand in support of the Vietnam bombing raids. Got some good education out of it, and a VA loan to buy a house.

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

speedy123
Forum Member

Posted - 11/15/2019 :  12:39:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Army grunt Sp4. Pulled 4000 gallons of JP4 and fueled up Hueys. Toward the end was sent to Ft Lee to undertaker school. ???????

Hey Fire, I STILL can't figure out navy rank!!?? That same pin and different name stuff is just befuddling! LOL

This is a strange site to bring this up but the thread bears it. At a Dallas Mavericks game recently it was Vets night. There were two Congressional Medal of Honor recipients there. Also, as a surprise to us, Lee Greenwood sang his 'Proud to be an American'.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 11/15/2019 :  12:48:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you. US Army, 82nd Airborne, 1989-1992

speedy123
Forum Member

Posted - 11/15/2019 :  5:58:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Roof, my uncle was in the AA 82nd and jumped at Normandy. He earned a Purple Heart, but returned to duty.

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 11/16/2019 :  11:10:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
USAF 1969-1975, USA 1989-2010 retired as CSM, Iraq OIF I 2004-2005

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 11/19/2019 :  9:53:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Late to the party as usual but I thank all you veterans for your service.
Rob
USN 77-83 on SSBN 633 Gold crew MM1SS
USAFR 89-06 Westover ARB MSGT

snappy
Forum Member

Posted - 11/20/2019 :  5:15:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Twenty years in the Air Force and Reserves which I just retired from. Spent some time in Desert shield and storm playing with tankers KC-135's.I had a great time. I hope you all had a good day.

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 11/21/2019 :  02:07:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by snappy

Twenty years in the Air Force and Reserves which I just retired from. Spent some time in Desert shield and storm playing with tankers KC-135's.I had a great time. I hope you all had a good day.

One of the best flights I had was returning from a mission on a KC 135.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 11/25/2019 :  05:11:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by speedy123

Hey Roof, my uncle was in the AA 82nd and jumped at Normandy. He earned a Purple Heart, but returned to duty.

Nice! My dad was in WWII as well, but not airborne

Edited by - rooftopwilly on 11/25/2019 05:11:52 AM

speedy123
Forum Member

Posted - 11/25/2019 :  3:52:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Willy, I'll bet your dad has some neat stories! I remember seeing pictures of my uncle in his uniform. Strack!! I wish I had talked to him more about it. I have my grandfathers WWI dog tags. They were round and it looked like he made them!!?? He didn't, but they were just rustic. I wish I had talked to him more too. He was in France also.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/25/2019 :  8:44:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My biological father was in the Army and in WWII. My father in law was in the Navy and in WWII as well. I had an uncle, my mom's big brother joined the Navy when he was 17 to fight in WWII. My grandfather (mom's dad) was in the Navy. Not sure if he saw any action.

My younger uncles (3- mom' younger brothers) were all in the Navy and all of us went to Vietnam. Quite the Navy family, we are. I don't know much about any of my family members actions while serving but my father in law was in some pretty dicey crap on an island in the Pacific. He didn't talk about it and it was only after my mother in law's death that we found references to where he was and what happened on that island. Google search of that battle is... Talk about being in the s*^t!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Edited by - FireProf on 11/25/2019 8:46:05 PM

Previous Topic: peloton bike Topic Next Topic: I have decided...  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.23 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved