Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 162 ]  [ Total: 162 ]  [ Newest Member: bea abe ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: body positivity? Topic Next Topic: French Restaurant Caters to Nudists
Page: of 5

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/01/2021 :  07:48:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Happy nude year to all. I had to work overnight so I didn’t get to bring in the year naked. However, when I got home this morning I stripped down and went outside. And thus started the 2021 challenge.

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 01/01/2021 :  09:55:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, Happy Nude Year to all! 2020 went out nude and 2021 came in nude! Little cool to be outside yet, currently 9 above, but hope to get outside later today!!!

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 01/01/2021 :  10:14:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So starts another new year and another worthy challenge! For Southern California standards... it's too freakin' cold to be naked outside yet, though I have done it in the past. It's 35 degrees right now but will warm up later into the mid 60's. We have errands to run but will return home, get comfortable (naked) and sit outside for a couple hours and get some sun!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 01/01/2021 :  1:28:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
FireProf, I would to see 35!!!!!

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/01/2021 :  10:41:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I hear you there FireProf. When I lived in Florida, anything under 70 was cold. But now that I’ve been back up north for the last 7 years, I’ve gotten used to it again. I can go outside in pretty much any temperature. It was only around 26 when I went oit this morning

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 01/02/2021 :  01:49:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It was 8 here today when I took the trash out to burn and to crush the pop cans!

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/02/2021 :  06:46:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Snowing pretty good here this morning. I get out of work in an hour, I might just have to go home and do another snow angel

HomeRules
Forum Member

Posted - 01/02/2021 :  7:32:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I haven't worn any thing since Wednesday, but I have to go out tomorrow for groceries. Have to do laundry tonight, outside. Supposed to be in the 30s tonight, but as long as it isn't ice or blinding sun, I'm not stopped.

-*-*-*-
If clothing didn't exist, everyone would have a lot less worry about our appearance.
-*-*-*-

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/03/2021 :  01:27:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I got home from work, which is only 10 minutes away, and we had almost no snow at all. Got about an inch and a half at work, barely a dusting at home. So snow angels will have to wait.
Homerules, I miss being able to go days without getting dressed.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/05/2021 :  06:08:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A brisk 34 degrees out there this morning but we have no snow. Walked out at 6:00am not only naked, but barefoot too, to start the truck to warm it up for my girlfriend since she has to go to work. We keep her car in the garage but I have to run my mom around this morning and she can’t get in my truck so we have to swap cars for the day.
The kids go to school this morning too so I’ll have the house all to myself for a few hours before I have to take my mom.

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 01/10/2021 :  10:01:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We had a couple of nice, for us, days last week. While been nude in the house every day, I got some good nude outside time also. Had one day that the temps got up to the mid 30's and I was outside for about 1.5 hours. The next day, the temps were about the same, but only got about 45 minutes of outside time. The days are starting to get longer and before too much longer the temps will also start getting warmer.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/10/2021 :  6:46:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wish I could get out there for longer periods of time but I have to dodge the kids unfortunately. They either sleep half the day away or get up early, there is no consistency with them. I got home this morning, temperature was around 30 so I walked out to my mailbox. On my way back I decided to walk across the lawn to retrieve a Christmas decoration that I still hadn’t put away. That was a mistake as the frozen grass was a bit too much on my feet. I had to get back inside and warm them up quickly.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/14/2021 :  03:28:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It was 39 degrees yesterday afternoon. Our youngest is gone for 2 weeks with her grandparents, the middle kid was in school and the oldest was sleeping after staying up all night long playing his video games. So I went outside and did some work on the truck, naked of course.
I also took a bunch of bottles and cans to recule today and loaded the truck up while naked, as well as took some wood out to the burn pile. All in all, I probably spent about 45 minutes naked outside.

Edited by - rooftopwilly on 01/14/2021 03:30:21 AM

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/16/2021 :  2:29:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I’m trying to do something a little different for the challenge this year. Last year, many days I would just walk out onto my back deck off of my bedroom to get outside naked for the day. This year I’m trying to do something naked as well. Could be just taking some stuff out to the recycling bin or trash, or could be walking out one door and in to another. Some days I will still only be able to get out on the deck for a few minutes still, but I’m going to attempt to do more than that.

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 01/16/2021 :  2:48:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Rooftop, are you and I the only one left??
Not only am I nude in the house all of the time, but I have been getting some good outside nude time, as long as the temps are high teens or warmer. Been spending up to 1.5 hours outside getting things done here. Today I will be checking the batteries in the motor home. It is put away for the winter, but it is plugged in to shore power to keep the batteries fully charged. I check the water level once a month.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/16/2021 :  4:58:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It appears that way. I’ve been doing my best to keep things alive here.
I don’t get much nude time in the house because her kids are constantly home. I have to try to get it in early in the morning because they sleep in.
We’ve had warmer than usual temperatures here lately. Mostly been in the 30s and even some low 40s, so I’ve been getting outside a bit too. Worked on my truck for a bit naked the other day.

Page: of 5 Previous Topic: body positivity? Topic Next Topic: French Restaurant Caters to Nudists  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.36 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved