Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 194 ]  [ Total: 194 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Why American Seniors Don't Go Nude
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Does your family know? Topic Next Topic: Summer  

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 09/20/2023 :  05:44:25 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
A goodly number of seniors forego being nude, or go to nudist beaches and resorts.

https://www.seniorforums.com/threads/seniors-are-you-comfortable-being-naked-in-front-of-others.5870/

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

oldjeepers
Forum Member

Posted - 09/20/2023 :  5:02:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We belonged to a non landed nudist club before Covid hit, 20 couples or so. Had monthly parties all year round. All our members were in their 60’s and 70’s. Great times.

oldjeepers
Forum Member

Posted - 09/21/2023 :  4:42:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Unfortunately Covid scared them and they stayed scared. So I’m assuming that the club broke up. We have a private backyard so my wife and I can swim nude in the summer and go in the hot tub nude in the winter.

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 09/22/2023 :  08:23:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have lived the nudist lifestyle for many years and have no reason to stop. Yes, I am in my mid 70's. I also have several friends that live the same way. Our challenges are the winter months.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 10/04/2023 :  06:36:52 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'm in my 70s, but behave like a boy when it comes to going nude in the summer. I go to nudist resorts on occasion, and won't stop. There are many clothing optional places in northern California. Some are not that well-known, so there are no huge crowds. We have nude beaches, three nudist resorts, and various nude hot springs in different locales in this part of California. I think there are about 15 nudist venues that I know of here, and I suppose there are more.
There is one group I belong to that has many seniors and few younger adults. Perhaps, textile seniors are not going to change, where younger people are more apt to try out going to a nudist place. I started to nudist places and I had no problem at all going nude around other people. It felt delightful to abandon my clothes and join the crowd.
Interesting article.

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

qwark123

Posted - 10/27/2023 :  09:33:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Indeed, societal norms are ever-evolving. As younger generations, who've been exposed to more diverse perspectives and a greater emphasis on body positivity, grow older, there's potential for a shift. However, change is gradual, and certain deep-rooted cultural values can linger. It's essential to create spaces where people feel safe and respected regardless of their choices. Speaking of spaces for connection and understanding, websites like https://eskortebi.gg/category/eskort-gogoebi offer platforms for diverse interactions, allowing individuals to express themselves freely. As society progresses, hopefully, more platforms promoting acceptance and understanding will emerge

Previous Topic: Does your family know? Topic Next Topic: Summer  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.14 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved