Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 230 ]  [ Total: 230 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 No Topic Needed - Just Chatting - May 2005
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: I want to interview spiritual nudists Topic Next Topic: Singles
Page: of 2

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 04/29/2005 :  10:40:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
No Topic Needed In This Thread - Topic-Free Zone

There was a good suggestion for an "off topic" topic, where the Admin won't gripe at you for ignoring the subject!

And so, drum roll please, the moment we have been waiting for has finally arrived! In this thread, and this thread only, it matters not what the subject is, nor if there was a subject in the first place. So, what's new with you?

Add your comments here by logging on and clicking Reply to Topic.

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 04/30/2005 :  8:38:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well, i wish it would stop raining and get a little warmer.

my winter has been ok, but very long, and i am looking forward to going to naturist venues to meet new friends and reune with old ones.

any info i find about places i visit ill pass on,; hopefully there will be no family crises this year.

and i wish all my old friends here a good outdoor season, and welcome the newer members and wish them the same as well.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 04/30/2005 :  10:38:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's a lovely sentiment, calmnude. It's been lovely weather here and getting warmer. Now I know why I live in the Midlands of South Carolina.

Hugs, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Runner
Forum Member

Posted - 05/01/2005 :  7:51:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Can't wait for the warmer weather myself. Too bad we have almost one more month up here of cool weather before it finally starts to warm up. And Cheri is right calmnude can't say it any better myself. Here is to a great summer for all!

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 05/02/2005 :  03:49:24 AM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I too, have had enough of this weather. Here, (Minneapolis area) we had 70s up to 80 a week or two ago and now it's freezing temps with rain, hail and snow. Enough already! And now I have to stay here for the month of May.

Randy

Sloboy
Forum Member

Posted - 05/02/2005 :  12:17:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Really been a downer in So Cal so far this year. More times than not it's threatning to rain or it's raining. Only had a weeks worth of great weather. Being a fair weather nude beach weather I can't wait this this bad weather moves back to Washington and Oregon. Believe or not they are mad at CAL. because we are getting all the rain.

SLO

Everyday is another reason to be yourself.

nudeman72
Forum Member

Posted - 05/02/2005 :  12:26:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, sloboy- it's easy to get spoiled in So Cal.

I've been here for 4 yrs- and this last fall/winter were more like living back east! (Rainy, cold, etc.)

Maybe I'm being punished for taunting my friends in Tennessee by mentioning that I've gone to beaches out here in JANUARY! (TWO different years, no less...)

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 05/02/2005 :  6:03:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Weekly chat is tomorrow, Tuesday at 8pm Eastern time using PalTalk (www.paltalk.com), a small downloadable program. We can be found at Groups/Adult - Meet new Friends - Nudist Resorts

We usually have a very nice crowd.

:) Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 05/06/2005 :  10:08:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Randy,

Obvisously, NJ weather is not as sevear as in Minnasota, but today it was just raw and damp. After some nice days, today we saw quite a few people in their winter coats. Someday spring will arrive.

Keep smiling,

Chic

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/07/2005 :  12:47:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Spent the last two days in Anaheim, Ca. We are big time Disneyland fans.

Yesterday was Disneyland's 50th Anniversary Celebration. We were among the thousand and thousands of crazy's there to celebrate. It was suppose to rain all day yesterday. It hardly rained, in fact, it drizzled for about 10 minutes the entire day. At times is got so harm we were in t-shirts for most of the day.

Later that night while in the comforts of our hotel room, around 1-2am, it began to thunder and lighting and lots of rain. Of course, Disneyland was already closed.

Even the weather couldn't dampen Disneyland's Golden Anniversary.

justbrian
Forum Member

Posted - 05/07/2005 :  1:04:06 PM  Show Profile  Send justbrian an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
Yup a warm May is a gimmie that in my book.
Blooming flowers and trees,a walkabout nude in the woods makes me feel as an ol' hippy. I love it.
I never protested against anything so I feel awkward expressing as such. Sorry if I offended any actual doers...my hats off to past "flower child" for helping end the Viet Nam issue and planting a seed of nudity in my head.

warm rain, Brian

stringsinger
Forum Member

Posted - 05/11/2005 :  5:05:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit stringsinger's Homepage  Send stringsinger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FireProf

Spent the last two days in Anaheim, Ca. We are big time Disneyland fans.

Yesterday was Disneyland's 50th Anniversary Celebration. We were among the thousand and thousands of crazy's there to celebrate. It was suppose to rain all day yesterday. It hardly rained, in fact, it drizzled for about 10 minutes the entire day. At times is got so harm we were in t-shirts for most of the day.

Later that night while in the comforts of our hotel room, around 1-2am, it began to thunder and lighting and lots of rain. Of course, Disneyland was already closed.

Even the weather couldn't dampen Disneyland's Golden Anniversary.

I didn't know you were a Disneyland fan FireProf. My family and I are annual pass holders and regularly go there with our friends. My daughter works in the Downtown Disney area in fact. Our Disney addiction does cut in to our nude recreation time though, and I doubt we'll ever get a chance to combine the two interests - not in my lifetime anyway. Let me know though, if you'd like to join some like minded folks for a day at the Disney resort some time.

-string

sailordave
Forum Member

Posted - 05/11/2005 :  5:17:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yesterday here in south Louisiana was our first day we reached the 90s. Got up to 94.

We the willing who are led by the unknown must do the impossible for the ungrateful.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/11/2005 :  5:23:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
String,

Yes, been annual pass holders for several years now. Had a hard time at first getting used to all the crowds. I thought we had to try and do everything each time we went as if we were never going back.

It's lots of fun now with our kids and grandkids. Sometimes we stay all day and night, other times we just go for something to eat and people watch.

Too bad we, nudists, can't take Disneyland over for one day and spend it there like we like to be!

We'll keep you in mind next time we go and send you a message. Many times we just go on the spur of the moment but other times we plan it out in advance. Either way, we'll keep you in mind and maybe meet up there one day soon.

nudetoo
Forum Member

Posted - 05/24/2005 :  8:30:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
down here in the south we have two terms about nudity,
first there in "naked" which means "a person without clothes" or plain nude.
second "neked" which means two people without clothes that are up to something!

Just me, Willy

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 05/25/2005 :  3:26:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Today it's in the high 40's here in NJ. It's more like early March rather then late May. Oh well, we'll soon be complaining about how hot it is .

Chic

Page: of 2 Previous Topic: I want to interview spiritual nudists Topic Next Topic: Singles  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.22 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved