Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 137 ]  [ Total: 137 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Announcements
 New nudist-friendly destinations, resorts and B&Bs
 New nudist destinations! Resorts, B & B's, Beaches
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Naturist Properties Directory Topic Next Topic: Costa Rica
Page: of 4

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 01/28/2004 :  8:37:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ocean Palm is close to Haulover, nothing fancy. You can go to http://sffb.com and see what else might be close by.

Hugs, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 02/02/2004 :  02:19:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Cheri,

We leave for your neck of the woods in May for a lighthouse tour of the outer banks. Don't have alot of free time cuz it's right in the middle of a school semester and the Prof's gotta get back and teach.

Wish we could stay longer and take in one of your groups get togethers....maybe next time.

Thanks again.

grantb4
Forum Member

Posted - 05/01/2005 :  11:19:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Some friends of ours visited the Borrego Valley Inn recently and now we see that it is for sale. We've never been, but I don't think they emphasized the "clothing optional" aspect of their business. Big mistake! It would be a shame to lose this gem to the textile world, so pass the word around:

http://www.borregovalleyinn.com

http://www.bbonline.com/forsale/borrego/index.cfm?type=state&refstate=ca

GB

leatheronthebeach

Posted - 05/19/2005 :  9:18:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Admin

From the Relish Now! website:
Clothing-Optional Restaurant Opens in Key West

"Naked Lunch, believed to be the country's first stand-alone (not located in a nudist camp) clothing-optional restaurant, opened in downtown Key West."

Only a small mention at the bottom of that page. We need a real trip report. Anyone?

Add your comments here by clicking Reply to Topic.

was there when it was busy only a few nude people most people just looking

vealj
Forum Member

Posted - 05/25/2005 :  3:32:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit vealj's Homepage  Send vealj an AOL message  Send vealj an ICQ Message  Click to see vealj's MSN Messenger address  Send vealj a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
There is a new nudist resort in Texas. Check out this link.

http://www.armadilloresort.com/

The grand opening is on May 21. It is still being built somewhat but is supposed to be operational on May 21. There are already dances and a dinner on Saturday night. Please pass on this link and email to all of your naturist friends to help bring business to this resort. For more information, contact the Armadillo directly.

Take care and ... Keep it Bare !!!

- veal

Take care and ...
Keep it Bare !!!
- veal
http://www.vealj.com/naturist.html

jtcsrtx

Posted - 06/08/2005 :  5:37:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit jtcsrtx's Homepage  Send jtcsrtx a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Just outside of Houston, not far from Austin and other central Texas points, in Navasota, is a great new nudist resort, Lone Star Nudist Resort.

http://www.lonestarresort.com/

They are celebrating their second anniversary and offer the kind of facilities, atmosphere and friendliness that everyone will be impressed with and enjoy. First time visitors or seasoned tanned veterans will enjoy their visit. Their list of amenities is growing as their membership grows. Check out their website... give them a call... add them to your list of things to do this summer...

John T. (Jack) Cavuoti, Sr.

Delphi Forum-CLOTHING OPTIONAL HOUSTON
http://forums.delphiforums.com/NUDEHOUSTON/start - Moderator
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Houston Naturism Yahoo Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/houstonnaturism/ - Moderator
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Member - Texas Roamin' Bares Travel Club
Member - Lake Como Resort Bare Buns Bikers
Member AANR
Member TNS

interestediam@hotmail.com

Edited by - jtcsrtx on 06/08/2005 6:15:34 PM

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 06/09/2005 :  11:21:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nature's Hideaway - just west of Tulsa, Okla. - a New B&B -

I have been acquainted with the owner(s) for about 20 years. I wish we lived closer to enjoy either the day trips or the luxury and relaxation of the day trips.

The B&B will operate in conjunction with a ?day facility? with some RV hook-ups, hiking trails, and a camping area. They have associated with TNS, and the web site is www.natures-hideaway.com.

They are building a large office/studio, wherein the owner intends to expand his photography business; and will offer seminars discussing professional glamour photography and CO living (separate seminars). He has written a small textbook on glamour photography and will be offering classes on the subject. The business name is ?NATURAL LIGHT PHOTOGRAPHY.? The email is naturallightphoto@sbcglobal.net and the address is www.natural-light-glamour-photo.com. This medium will also offer a vehicle to promote CO living.

They are currently working on the infrastructure (plumbing, electrical, buildings, etc.) and hope to be able to have guests at the BnB later this summer. We will of course be CO & family-oriented.

The email is natureshideaway@sbcglobal.net & the web page is a work in progress.

:) Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

cajungirl

Posted - 06/09/2005 :  9:36:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Armadillo Resort, west of Fort Worth, Texas, is an outstanding new place for everyone wanting a place to enjoy a friendly family environment while being "al natural." This place has only been open a few weeks but has all the amenities of camps that have been operating for many years. The people are friendly and the atmosphere is relaxing.

I have visited twice so far and was impressed with the relaxing location and the outgoing members. Hopefully my visits will be more often.

bluestreak

Posted - 06/20/2005 :  5:43:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Armadillo Resort, outside Weatherford, TX is 50 beautiful acres. They have two swimming pools, one for lounging and conversation, the other for volleyball and other water games. The clubhouse/resturant sports a sunken dance floor and a honky tonk atmosphere. DJ Don loves his work and keeps the high energy dances going to well after midnight.
One of my favorite activities there is the Friday night "under the stars" movies. Free popcorn and lots of laughter, it brings us all together for a few hours of fun.
I am so glad to see the diversity of people we have. Many of our new members/visitors are young couples and families. Some of us have grown children and are nearing retirement. What a great place to spend time relaxing or joining in on whatever our fun and games director has going on.
If you are in the area, please stop and join us.
Bluestreak

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 09/22/2005 :  01:03:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Here is the contact info provided by the folks at Armadillo:

Armadillo Resort
400 Perkins Rd.
Weatherford, TX
Ph# 817-613-6833
www.armadilloresort.com

JoMulholland
Forum Member

Posted - 10/16/2005 :  3:46:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit JoMulholland's Homepage  Send JoMulholland a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Not new but I am the new webmaster for River Island Nature Retreat, approximately 200 kms, south of Sydney, on the Wollondilly River. Not new at all, River Island is more than 20 years old but the world might need a little reminder that it is still there, clothes-optional in a great setting, in a valley, beside the river.
I have been 'escaping' there for quite a few years now, every so often. They organise big events but i like to go there to get-away. To wander down the Wollondilly a bit.
Last year I was able to properly introduce two ladies from the Netherlands to the real Southern Highland flora and fauna there. They loved it.
http://www.riverisland.com.au

Naturism is for every body.

AnnieB

Posted - 01/18/2006 :  5:29:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit AnnieB's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We have just opened up a clothing optional Bed & Breakfast in Central Florida (Avon Park) which is a 3 bedroom/3 bathroom private guest house which has a large hot tub, on call massage therapist, and privacy sunning. Please visit our website at www.BeckysBandB.com, and hope to see you all here. Please do not hesitate to contact me for any additional information. It is always good to know some other places for the naturists to go. Thanks, and have a great day everyone

steel-diver

Posted - 05/13/2006 :  12:21:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone
For the last year I have been running day trips here in Samana Bay in the Dominican Republic on my 77' boat "Blue Sun". I have developed a one week (all inclusive, except air ) vacation package that would include three days nude on the boat and at selectde anchorages.
Check the web site at www.Tropicsuncharters.com

I need people to help market my trips. Earn commissions, get a free trip and have fun...

Anyone interested please email me on the web site link.

Hope to here from you soon.

paminimalist
Forum Member

Posted - 05/29/2006 :  8:18:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Plus Maui Sun Club, Maui HI is Open.
Otherwise NO nudist resorts on Islands-IE Kauai, No Oahu,
Molokai, Lanai, Maui, HI Big Island.
Major Nudist Rec territory alone.

seg615

Posted - 06/27/2006 :  07:19:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wife and I late 50's, new to nudism. Spent week at Haulover and loved it. Looking for recommendation of good resort in either Fl or casrribean for 1st resort stay. Prefer a resort that is not totally nude, but does have clothing optional pools, and beaches, not interested in swinging etc.

Thanks

Steve

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: Naturist Properties Directory Topic Next Topic: Costa Rica  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.22 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved