Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 115 ]  [ Total: 115 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Is There A Nude Beach In ... ?
 Are there CO areas in Missouri?
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Aruba nude beach? Topic Next Topic: EDMONTON Alberta, Cotton Tail Beach !  

breadmanpaul

Posted - 05/29/2005 :  04:43:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We're planning to move to southern Missouri this year. There are thousands of miles of lake coastline. With all that coastline, I'm hoping to be able to enjoy the water without swim trunks. So, what's the good word?

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 06/07/2005 :  5:52:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There are two parks: Show Me Acres in STover & 40 Acres outside of St.L in the Londell area. There is also a nonlanded club the St. Louis area. You might have to either drive to 40 Acres, Show Me Acres or outside of MO to another state. To see what's within 200 miles, go to www.nudistparksusa.net and insert the MO zip code.

Regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

mission594
Forum Member

Posted - 06/11/2005 :  7:32:54 PM  Show Profile  Send mission594 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
as a missouri resident I'll tell you that for the most part the two clubs that Cheri recomended is your best choices, and I highly recomend show-me acres (can't tell where I have my membership, can you?) However having said that there are locations on all the lakes and riverways where you can go nude, learning to know where you can sunbath nude takes some observation of your surrondings. Your best tool will be a boat, on most of the lakes the boat doesn't have to be very big (Lake of the Ozarks is a huge exception to this rule) if you are on a corp of engineer lake, boat until you find a good spot that is secluded from houses and low boat traffic like the back of a cove(this will be easy) get out and enjoy. Now a word about the Lake of the Ozarks, this is a private/commercial lake owned by the electric company. the law has only limited resorces they can use when it comes to clothing laws. you can be nude on/in this lake to your desire as long as you are abiding the following rule, you must be at least 100 ft from the shore or floating structures (docks, restuants, and the like) and you must not intentinally get within 100 ft of another boat. simple as that, but I recommend a good size boat for that lake (one weekend trip in a small boat and you'll see way. provided you don't get run over) in certain parts of this lake you would be out of place if you did have your shorts on, most notably 14 mile cove, better known as "the party cove" but if you can go during the week rather than the weekend, this lake is much more enjoyable.

Daniel

I know my favorite suit is under these clothes somewhere!?

skroftruth

Posted - 08/25/2005 :  10:47:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know what the Missouri's laws are about being nude on one's own property?

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 08/26/2005 :  09:11:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by skroftruth

Does anyone know what the Missouri's laws are about being nude on one's own property?

Generally, if you cannot be seen from the public right of way, you'll probably be okay as long as you take some measures to prevent your nudity.

NAC (Naturist Action Committe), an arm of TNS has law listing at http://nac.oshkosh.net/StatesProvincesTerritories/states.html
I've posted what it says for MO for your convenience.
Regards, Cheri
566.093. 1. A person commits the crime of sexual misconduct in the second degree if he:

(1) Exposes his genitals under circumstances in which he knows that his conduct is likely to cause affront or alarm; or

(2) Has sexual contact in the presence of a third person or persons under circumstances in which he knows that such conduct is likely to cause affront or alarm.

2. Sexual misconduct in the second degree is a class B misdemeanor unless the actor has previously been convicted of an offense under this chapter, in which case it is a class A misdemeanor.

(L. 1994 S.B. 693)
Effective 1-1-95
Sexual misconduct involving a child, penalty.

566.083. 1. A person commits the crime of sexual misconduct involving a child if the person:

(1) Knowingly exposes the person's genitals to a child less than fourteen years of age in a manner that would cause a reasonable adult to believe that the conduct is likely to cause affront or alarm to a child less than fourteen years of age;

(2) Knowingly exposes the person's genitals to a child less than fourteen years of age for the purpose of arousing or gratifying the sexual desire of any person, including the child; or

(3) Coerces a child less than fourteen years of age to expose the child's genitals for the purpose of arousing or gratifying the sexual desire of any person, including the child.

2. As used in this section, the term "sexual act" means any of the following, whether performed or engaged in either with any other person or alone: sexual or anal intercourse, masturbation, bestiality, sadism, masochism, fetishism, fellatio, cunnilingus, any other sexual activity or nudity, if such nudity is to be depicted for the purpose of sexual stimulation or gratification of any individual who may view such depiction.

3. Violation of this section is a class D felony; except that the second or any subsequent violation of this section is a class C felony.

(L. 1997 S.B. 56)
Treatment and rehabilitation program for perpetrators of sexual offenses, when.

566.140. Any person who has pleaded guilty to or been found guilty of violating the provisions of this chapter, and is granted a suspended imposition or execution of sentence or placed under the supervision of the board of probation and parole shall be required to participate in a program of treatment, education and rehabilitation designed for perpetrators of sexual offenses. Persons required to attend a program pursuant to this section may be charged a reasonable fee to cover the costs of such program.

(L. 1984 H.B. 1255)
All probation or parole to be conditioned on receiving appropriate treatment.

566.141. Any person who is convicted of or pleads guilty or nolo contendere to any sexual offense involving a child shall be required as a condition of probation or parole to be involved in an appropriate treatment program.

(L. 1990 H.B. 1370, et al. § 5)

Chapter 589
Crime Prevention and Control Programs and Services
Section 589.400

Registration of certain offenders with chief law officers of county of residence--time limitation--cities may request copy of registration.

589.400. 1. Sections 589.400 to 589.425 shall apply to:

(1) Any person who, since July 1, 1979, has be

baredownthere

Posted - 01/05/2006 :  8:42:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We boat at Truman and Pome De Terre lakes nude all summer long and are always looking for company.

Kenneth Ratliff

Mermaid8773
Forum Member

Posted - 03/07/2006 :  07:41:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit Mermaid8773's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Cheri~

You are brilliant.....can you teach me? I want to help support the nudist society any way I can. I would love information on how to start making a change in the area in which you live!

As for MO, I used to live there.....Most of my friends did the Lake of the Ozarks party boat thing. Supposedly there are areas with heavy partying where everyone ties up together and bares it all. If you want more info on that, contact me and I will find out for you! (It's probably where Mission594 is talking about)

Big Hugs~

Alix

Contact me for your travel needs! PM or email... http://www.secretretreats.com or Alix@secretretreats.com

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 03/07/2006 :  08:54:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mermaid8773

Cheri~
You are brilliant.....can you teach me? I want to help support the nudist society any way I can. I would love information on how to start making a change in the area in which you live!

Big Hugs~

Alix

Alix, Thanks for the compliment. If you or anyone is interested in being a member of TNS and/or AANR, I'd happily facilitate it through my club, Travelites. I've been supporting AANR and TNS since 1987, learning what there is to know. Just email me at cheridonna@prodigy.net

Hugs to you,
Cheri

-
-

Edited by - Cheri on 03/07/2006 08:56:08 AM

Stilllearning
Forum Member

Posted - 03/10/2006 :  3:01:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm a long time resident of southern Missouri. Due to the foliage and terrain of the Missouri Ozarks, it's not difficult to be nude outdoors. Above, someone mentioned the lakes. I don't think there is any area where you can be nude and be guaranteed protection by law, but the lake areas seem to tolerate it. I worked at a marina for years and recall a family complaining to the Missouri Water Patrol about some nudists (just fun-loving teenagers) in a boat. The water patrol officer refused to follow up. I'm sure in differnt circumstances or a different water patrol person, it might be different. It just seems to be accepted in those areas. However, like most if not all states, the laws are still there if they choose to interpret the situation differently and enforce them.

ranlinaz

Posted - 01/14/2007 :  09:48:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi We are also moving to so. missouri in spring we bought 80 nude friendly acres and plan to be nude outdoors,we are looking for others to enjoy this with us.good luck to you.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 01/14/2007 :  12:13:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ranlinaz

Hi We are also moving to so. missouri in spring we bought 80 nude friendly acres and plan to be nude outdoors,we are looking for others to enjoy this with us.good luck to you.

You might consider starting a nonlanded AANR and/or TNS club to be under the umbrella of known usually g-rated nudism. It might also help find others in your area. There are a lot of issues that people don't generally think of when opening their property to others. Make sure your homeowners is large enough to cover any contingency.
Cheri

-
-

Edited by - Cheri on 01/14/2007 12:17:06 PM

MrsAzLagoon
Forum Member

Posted - 10/31/2014 :  10:25:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit MrsAzLagoon's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Old thread, but wanted to make sure MO folks knew about our C/O bed and breakfast near St. Louis... www.ChateauDeVinNue.net It is a beautiful property on 40 acres with a vineyard and working winery! Check it out!

Enjoy the sunshine!

MrsAZLagoon-AKA C-OHome
www.ClothingOptionalHomeNetwork.com

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 11/10/2014 :  02:38:30 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
MrsAZLagoon has the answers!! Thank you, Ma'am.

I'll bet if someone asked where there is a nudist B&B in Antarctica, you would know, that, too.

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

MrsAzLagoon
Forum Member

Posted - 11/10/2014 :  3:45:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit MrsAzLagoon's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Warmskin

MrsAZLagoon has the answers!! Thank you, Ma'am.

I'll bet if someone asked where there is a nudist B&B in Antarctica, you would know, that, too.

Not working on anything in Antarcita....yet, but we are talknng to some folks up near Hamilton, ON...cool property. Nudist friendly folks...we'll see what happens.

Alaska is on the radar, too with a place out from Fairbanks in the countryside. Might call that one a true "naturist" location instead of C/O.

Enjoy the sunshine!

MrsAZLagoon-AKA C-OHome
www.ClothingOptionalHomeNetwork.com

Previous Topic: Aruba nude beach? Topic Next Topic: EDMONTON Alberta, Cotton Tail Beach !  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.19 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved