Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 1 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 459 ]  [ Total: 460 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Is There A Nude Hot Spring In ... ?
 Any Good Hot Spring in the Desert Southwest?
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Going to Colorado... Topic  

dbcactus

Posted - 07/06/2005 :  5:14:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am new to Arizona and would like to find an approved Hot Springs area. Anyone know of one?

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 07/13/2005 :  09:41:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have you checked the TNS listings at www.naturistsociety.com?
You might also do a Google search. I can recommend El Dorado in Tonopah.

Regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Bare in the Desert
Forum Member

Posted - 07/13/2005 :  8:55:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The only one I know of is about 40 miles west of Phoenix off of I-10 I've been meaning to get out there sometime myself, El Dorado Hot Springs. I'm told they also have some places in the hills near there with some good nude hiking trails.

www.el-Dorado.com

Dare to be Bare

sailfirst

Posted - 08/23/2005 :  11:07:55 AM  Show Profile  Send sailfirst a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dbcactus

I am new to Arizona and would like to find an approved Hot Springs area. Anyone know of one?

There is Verde Hot Springs Also known as Childes Hot Springs. This is located about 30 miles from Camp Verde 20 miles is dirt road the last 1/4 mile walk into the camp ground unless you have a 4x4 with good clearance

Edited by - sailfirst on 08/23/2005 11:12:05 AM

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 08/23/2005 :  1:57:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In the current issue of N&N from TNS vol 25.1, there's a whole listing of them including McCauley, Spence,San Antonio Hot Springs, Jemez Springs, Los Ojos, and Madrid.

Regards, Cheri

-
-

wmrsjr05

Posted - 08/25/2005 :  9:51:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In Black Canyon Lake Mead NRA,below Hoover Dam there three hotspring Goldstrike Canyon,Boyscout Canyon,Arizona Hotsprings,you can get to by boat from Willow Beach off hy 93 Az.

Peter Pan
Forum Member

Posted - 10/08/2006 :  11:04:24 PM  Show Profile  Send Peter Pan an AOL message  Send Peter Pan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Those are all great hot springs Cheri, as I've been to most that you listed, but they are all in New Mexico and not AZ.. There are some helpful posts for Arizona in the "Clothing Optional Hot Springs" listing. =)

~Petey Pan~

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 10/09/2006 :  1:46:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The olnly Hot springs that I know of in AZ that is for sure a nudist venue, is El Dorado Hot Springs. It is in Tonopah AZ, right off interstate 10. You can see the sign from the freeway,cant miss it. We have actually gone up to the front entrance,but never gone inside. From the outside it looks quite run-down. Furthermore, last time we checked they charge some obsurd fee like $15 for an hour soak in the spring! We take trips out to AZ all the time for nude recreation and drive right by this place several times a year. Just never gone inside.

Jenn

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 10/09/2006 :  2:17:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by allnaturalwife

The olnly Hot springs that I know of in AZ that is for sure a nudist venue, is El Dorado Hot Springs. It is in Tonopah AZ, right off interstate 10. You can see the sign from the freeway,cant miss it. We have actually gone up to the front entrance,but never gone inside. From the outside it looks quite run-down. Furthermore, last time we checked they charge some obsurd fee like $15 for an hour soak in the spring! We take trips out to AZ all the time for nude recreation and drive right by this place several times a year. Just never gone inside.
Jenn

Jenn, When was the last time you went by there? They had really made bunches of improvements before Camilla & Bill sold the property.
Cheri

-
-

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 10/09/2006 :  4:18:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Honestly its been about a year since we drove out that way. But last year the place looked sort of rundown anyway. We are going to drive right by there again,in a few weeks. Maybe we'll stop and check it out again. Since its about 300 yards from the freeway,its not like its out of our way!

Jenn

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 10/10/2006 :  7:06:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jenn, From someone who was just there:
The cost is $20 per person for the whole day in the
nude (not clothing optional area) and that the place is not run down.
Everything is well kept -- (see the latest report in "NUDE & NATURAL").
It's also $7.50 for one hour or $15 for two in the nude area where there is
no smoking, drinking, or cell phones.

Cheri

-
-

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 10/10/2006 :  7:23:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, we are driving right by there in a few weeks. We'll check it out again for ourselves.

Previous Topic: Going to Colorado... Topic  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.32 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved