Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 218 ]  [ Total: 218 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 Flotillas - Nudist Boaters
 Information of interest to boaters
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Boat name Topic Next Topic: Flotillas - Groups and Dates
Page: of 3

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 11/12/2002 :  3:59:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Post anything you like here, provided it is on topic, and of interest to nudist boaters.
Click Reply to Topic to add your comments.

T-Bone

Posted - 11/12/2002 :  4:03:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit T-Bone's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi!

New to forum, hellow, if it wasn't for nude boating i would have to travel far, i'll link my home page wherre you can see some places i go nude in SECT and personnel stuff. No counters, no ads, no pop ups! Visit my message board, registration required, butt, its free!

Homepage

Message Board, Nudist inspired, no topic

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 11/12/2002 :  4:07:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I miss the warmer weather, sailing, canuding, and boating.
I'm looking forward to the 5th annual canude trip to celebrate National Nude Recreation Weekend July 11 - 13, 2003. It will again be on a Low Country River in South Carolina. Friday night we'll arrive at Whispering Pines, in the Shallotte, NC area. WE leave on Sat. about 10 AM and put in about an hr.away. We arrive back at the park for dinner, relaxation, and great times.

Last year, several people traveled from NJ to be part of this great
7-mile adventure. If you don't own your own vessel, there are canoes available to rent.

:) Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

cyndiann
Forum Member

Posted - 11/12/2002 :  4:50:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit cyndiann's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

Hi!

Hi back!

BVP2575

Posted - 01/01/2003 :  1:42:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,
Nude sunbathing on our boat is what gave me the urge to try a nude beach.
I guess it all goes back to the elements of wind and water that make me feel so alive and free. I'm just not satisfied with having to be out of viewing to do this in stuffy old New England so off we go! My beau is really turned on by the fact I would try this since he has suggested topless beaches in Europe and I would never even consider it - too self conscious and now I don't care it feels so wonderful.

geojo
Forum Member

Posted - 01/01/2003 :  2:01:01 PM  Show Profile  Send geojo a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I believe that by having my boat has allowed me to be nude so much more than not having it. There are just a very few beaches near Destin, fl to go nude and have to hide most of the time. Not on my boat. I'm free. George

george

geojo
Forum Member

Posted - 01/11/2003 :  3:32:27 PM  Show Profile  Send geojo a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I thought that by now someone from this area might have got on this site and posted something. There is so much nude activities in this area and no one is coming forward to reach out. Maybe someday

george

seatpost
Forum Member

Posted - 02/01/2003 :  11:30:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
you're in the subject of boating; I responded to your private mailbox earlier to continue te chatting. Due to the lousy design of the chatting box. Now the chatting is limited in the subject I've never done boating

geojo
Forum Member

Posted - 02/16/2003 :  4:38:46 PM  Show Profile  Send geojo a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Not too much action from other boaters who love to be nude on their boat. Come on let's talk.

george

naturalman54
Forum Member

Posted - 04/03/2003 :  7:04:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit naturalman54's Homepage  Reply with Quote
(Posted - 02/16/2003!!!!!)
This is a hot topic!!!
Ok how about nude boating areas in East Tennessee? I don't have a boat but would love to go!

Dare to be bare.

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 08/16/2003 :  10:34:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi All,

Just a quick introduction... I'm a genuine naturist and qualified sailor.

My interest is in mainly longest distance ocean sailing and I'm always looking for a boat to crew on. I'm currently living in Sydney, but willing to travel to crew if necessary.

If you're planning a trip to Oz or another long distance sail and need a reliable crew member send me an e-mail message.

Cheers,
Spontanudity

RABenko

Posted - 12/29/2003 :  4:24:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You folks need to check out the Nautical Naturists site: www.bareboating.com. If you get errors, there have been some server problems of late, but mark the site and keep trying ... it's worth it!
There are flotillas forming all over the place. Most active are in Lake Erie, Chesapeake Bay and Florida. As most of you have pointed out, boating and nudity go very naturally together.

Also, there are many opportunities to charter a boat for a nude cruise ranging from just a few hours to several weeks if you like. The Nautical Naturists site has links to some of the more popular offerings.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 12/29/2003 :  8:17:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
RABenko, Which group is that? The webpage never did come up. There are lots of people who have organized boating excursions including Travelites, in the Carolinas.

-
-

cheef
Forum Member

Posted - 12/29/2003 :  8:44:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit cheef's Homepage  Send cheef an AOL message  Click to see cheef's MSN Messenger address  Send cheef a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cheri

RABenko, Which group is that?

The group is Nautical Naturists. They are a large, popular, and informal group spread around the US and elsewhere in the world.

They tend to be adult-oriented... while not permitting open sex, their get-togethers often focus heavily on alcohol and can sometimes have a risque undercurrent.

http://cheef.com
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nudist-news-group/

RABenko

Posted - 12/30/2003 :  3:52:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cheef,
We should point out that the group is getting very large and from my experience pretty well behaved. Like any other large group, there will be those you might prefer and those who you might avoid.

Those who are unsure can opt not to "raft-up" until they feel comfortable. (rafting is where two or more boats tie along side each other while at anchor)

The Chesapeake Flotilla usually has large gatherings on Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends. The rest of the time smaller groups gather at various anchorages all over the Bay. It's one of the best ways I know to get to meet other like minded sailors.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 12/30/2003 :  6:58:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am acquainted with part of the group in NC & prefer other people.

-
-

Page: of 3 Previous Topic: Boat name Topic Next Topic: Flotillas - Groups and Dates  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 1.66 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved