Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 197 ]  [ Total: 197 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 What is the dumbest thing you done in the nude?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: camping Topic Next Topic: Running Naked
Page: of 12

freecospirit
Forum Member

Posted - 07/09/2010 :  06:21:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't that I've done anything really dumb nude though I do take risks of both being seen and of injury. I often cook nude and have had a few instances of spitting fat on my chest I judge an acceptable risk level but one day something serious may happen until then though...

We have recently had our garden (English for your yard) fenced and it is now possible to go nude in most of it. However, the neighbours can still peer over the fence and/or lean out of windows and may be catch sight of me in the buff. Well so what it's no big deal and I feel well worth risk because gardening in the nude is so much more pleasant and though I'm 66 my body for it's age is in good shape. My wife does not approve though she's used to seeing me in the nude a lot of the time.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 08/03/2010 :  01:00:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've mentioned on here before, sometimes at night, I like to walk around my neighborhood naked. I did this quite often when I lived in Florida, walking blocks at a time. I've also done it back in New York at my mom's house a few times, walking around the block in each direction two or three times. Where I live in Montreal though, I have never done it. I will hang outside of my house naked out front, and walk across the street to check the mail without a problem. I've even walked down about three houses, but that's about it. There are quite a few street lights and not enough trees to block them, so I don't do it. Plus, it seems that my neighborhood has quite a few younger people in it, so they are coming and going at all hours.

Well last night, I was feeling brave, so I jumped on my bicycle and rode around a bit. My street ends with a squared circle if you will. They call them cul-de-sacs here, but I've always known a cul-de-sac to be a dead end with a circle at the end. Not a street that wraps all the way around into a squared circle. But none the less, that's what I live on here. So I jumped on the bike and rode around the squared circle and it felt great. I decided to leave the bike at home and I walked all the way around it. It's pretty close to walking around a block as it's not a very small squared circle.

When I got all the way around, instead of turning left back to my house, I turned right and went up to the nearest corner to the stop sign. I got there, turned around and then walked back home. Longest I'd ever walked naked up here. It felt great, so I got a bit more bold. But, I also got a bit smart. I grabbed a pair of shorts there are almost the same color as my skin, rolled them up into a ball, and took them with me just in case. I walked back to the stop sign then turned right. There is a small park there that leads to another street on the other side. I was about halfway through the park, and under a light, when I heard a car coming down the street behind me. I jogged over to a bush to duck and hide, and I saw a spotlight on the car, looked like it was shining in the park trying to catch a glimpse of me. I got scared and put the shorts on real quick, then proceeded to my walk. I thought for sure I was going to see a cop car coming towards me at the other side of the park, so I was preparing my excuses.

Earlier in the day, while playing softball, my hamstrings & calves were cramping up quite bad. That was my excuse. I was going to tell them that I was trying to sleep but my legs kept cramping up so I decided to take a walk to see if I could loosen them up. I was bent down behind the bushes not to hide, but because I was rubbing my legs to warm up the muscles. I would stop and do this again on the streets, just in case the cops came around the corner just then. But alas, no cops ever came by. I continued my walk down the street, and all the way around the long block and back home, but I kept my shorts on just in case. Good thing I did too because about 5 cars passed me by on the way back.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 08/03/2010 :  6:33:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rooftopwilly

...It's pretty close to walking around a block as it's not a very small squared circle.

Hmmm...a squared circle. I've got to check that out.

nakedmodel
Forum Member

Posted - 02/28/2011 :  3:48:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We were on a cruise in the Pacific Ocean between California & Mexico with no other ships around. So I went out naked on our balcony. Just as I was standing there enjoying the sun, a privately owned boat pulls up about 50 feet away from us. The boat slows down & the people on board started applauding & cheering me. I'm sure someone took pictures of me, but that's ok. I've posed nude before.

sailnaked44
Forum Member

Posted - 11/27/2011 :  03:31:53 AM  Show Profile  Send sailnaked44 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
i got married nude...looking back it would have been just as stupid if i had been clothed....lol

clothed when needed,nude when possible

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 11/27/2011 :  09:57:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I got married nude too. I'm not sure it was that stupid. I suppose it depends on who you marry.

sailnaked44
Forum Member

Posted - 11/27/2011 :  2:02:26 PM  Show Profile  Send sailnaked44 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
that was the problem...i married the wrong lady

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 11/28/2011 :  9:32:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sailnaked44

that was the problem...i married the wrong lady

Same here. Going through a divorce right now. Of course a lot of my friends are saying "I'm surprised it took you this long to do it". Been married 10 years now, with her for 13. That was 12 years too long.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 11/29/2011 :  12:04:38 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
My moment of brilliance was a paper-thin barrier from being a horrible truth.

I went to a nudist resort with a woman friend. I went into the main office, sat down in a chair and filled out a requisite form given to me by an employee there. After I finished with the form, I gave it to the person on the other side of the counter. I was supposed to place another form he gave me onto my windshield so anyone would know how long I was to stay for.

I had my car keys tucked away in my baseball cap, and reached for them when I got to my car. Took my hat off, but could not find my keys. Yep, my clothes were in my car -- all of them. Visions of a tow truck, and locksmith coming out to help me out, had me frightened, and embarrassed. I was not a happy camper.

The woman I was with suggested that I go into the office again and see if I left my keys there. I walked into the office, and went over to my chair where I filled out the forms. Not there. I looked elsewhere - no luck. I went outside to use a phone booth to call my potential rescuers. I had borrowed a phone book from the office, to look for a locksmith or tow truck.

I thought to myself, out of desperation -- why not ask the people behind the counter if they had been given a set of lost keys? The first couple of employees were not helpful. The last one I talked to shared my concern. She went back to an inner office and smilingly brought out my lost keys to me. I fell in love with her, but she didn't know it. Apparently, I had set my keys down on my chair in the office, but did not have them in my hat where they would have been safe.

That's as close to being completely stupid, in the nude, as I care to be. Could have been a lot worse. I still have visions of a locksmith talking with me, while I was in the nude, and he was not.

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

sailnaked44
Forum Member

Posted - 11/29/2011 :  12:45:46 AM  Show Profile  Send sailnaked44 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
willy...i was married for 13 years and i ask myself how i stayed married to her so long....lol.hope all goes well with your divorce

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 11/29/2011 :  12:08:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have to say that I admire Rooftopwilly for his adventures walking naked around he neighborhood. I have tried that a few times some years ago when I lived in a neighborhood, and I always worried when the motion detector driveway lights lit me up as I walked by some of the houses. Nobody ever complained though. Maybe they were all in the houses not looking.

I cook naked frequently. An occasional spatter is not a deterrent.

Perhaps my dumbest naked activity was last fall when I was out cutting firewood naked. I guess I hadn't adjusted the chain recently enough and it came off the bar of my chain saw, and whipped me across my bare leg. Once off the bar it quit going around, but the WHAP left a long row of very nasty cuts running down across the inside of my knee. OUCH! Since then I've been wearing jeans for wood cutting, and I'm looking for some leathers.

sailnaked44
Forum Member

Posted - 11/29/2011 :  1:46:24 PM  Show Profile  Send sailnaked44 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
once i was in my workshop nude and decided to use my plainer...about 5 seconds later i was putting pants on....lol.and willy inspired me to walk the neighborhood nude too,but i was kinda chicken...it was 3 a.m. and it was on a small dark street...but im getting more nerve and venturing further each time...my only worry is bumping in to a cop....lol

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 11/29/2011 :  4:12:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Glad I could inspire! I love to walk the neighborhoods. I'm VERY hesitant to do it where I live now because there are a lot of younger people living around here (in their early 20's who still live with their parents), so they are always coming home very late. I've been outside a few times at 3:30 in the morning and sure enough, one of them will be coming home. I have dared to walk all the way around the block a couple of times, but it's pretty nerve wracking.

sailnaked44
Forum Member

Posted - 11/30/2011 :  12:20:52 AM  Show Profile  Send sailnaked44 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
the fear of bumping in to someone doesnt scare me much but bumping in to a cop terrifies me.i live in a small neighborhood and i have a "nudist household"sign on my door so im pretty sure all of my neighbors know im a nudist(and some have seen me in the backyard but dont seem to care)lately ive been wondering if my "nudist sign would work when im staying at a hotel...i could change it a little so it reads:"nudist resident..knock 3 times if you prefer me to be clothed when i answer the door".when on the road i often call dominos or pizza hut for delivery...i wonder if that kind of sign would make it legal if i answered the door nude.does anyone have any input on this?

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 11/30/2011 :  01:27:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
the other day i was cleaning the house nude as usual and gathered the garbage to take out,needless to say i was hot and sweaty and didn't want to mess up any clothes so i looked out and the neighborhood was pretty quiet so i took the bags to the container threw them in and went back inside to finish cleaning. now i have gone to garbage before and to mailbox but always had a t shirt that covered my butt or at least a robe and thought if someone came up the road or out their door would they be offended enough to dial 911, think i'll don a t next time.

Page: of 12 Previous Topic: camping Topic Next Topic: Running Naked  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 1.18 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved