Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 440 ]  [ Total: 440 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 What is the dumbest thing you done in the nude?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: camping Topic Next Topic: Running Naked
Page: of 12

ChristyGirl

Posted - 12/12/2005 :  9:39:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LisaS

Well the dumbest thing i ever done nude was run through my house to get the phone and i slid on a rug on a woob floor in my kitchen. I slid right inot the refrigerator and my chest hit the two door handles. After that painfull experience i have never run in my kitchen again lol

lol Lisa. I had a similar one, the foyer in our house is wood, and I ran and slipped on a throw rug, landed right on my bare behind.

Ranger191
Forum Member

Posted - 12/16/2005 :  12:48:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ranger191's Homepage  Send Ranger191 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Scene - October, early evening, sun just going down and about 70 degree's. Me (Idiot #1) the recently discovered nudist notices that the timer driven outdoor lights didn't go on because I had forgotten to reset it.

Hmm, timer is outside in front of the house in a surburban neighborhood, no fences anywhere and I live in a cul-de-sac. Hmmmmmmm, quick look, no one around...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...neighbors right next to me are gone, neighbors across the way live in their back yard, and the other neighbors we don't speak to...heck with it. It's right outside the door, NO ONE is around I'll just step outside real fast, change the timer and no harm done right? Right.

Open door, step though, close door because inside lights are on and I don't want to provide a detailed shadow to my clueless(about my lifestyle anyway) neighbors. Adjust timer, lights will pop on in 5 min. Fantastic. Open the door...jiggle handle...jiggle handle furiously...invent swear words while feelings of overexposure set in.

Quickly look around while trying to remember if we actually bought the spare key and had the presence of mind to set in outside somewhere for similar, but clothed emergencies. NOPE! Still on the counter. Fantastic. Quick mental review of open doors...back door, open...no fence surban setting, (did I mention I lived on the corner of the cul-de-sac?) to far to walk, garage car door closed but for some reason, walk thru is cracked open.

The garage door is open. Fantastic. I'll just quicly walk over that way and AS I TURN AROUND, my next door neighbors drive up in the van AND my neighbors across the way who live in their back yard walk by on the sidewalk with their dog.

Fantastic. "Um....hi?" said while doing my best run while not running into the open garage.

Nobility is not a birthright, it is defined by one's actions.

very curious
Forum Member

Posted - 06/26/2006 :  6:22:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Cougar, pardon me for laughing - I just think your story is really funny! Every single time I go to the garage refrigerator nude, I think about how embarrassed I'd be if I ever got locked out. I will tell you that I hate door knobs which lock automatically. We had everything fixed so that the only way you can lock a door is with the key.

Paul

Natey380
Forum Member

Posted - 06/27/2006 :  11:44:59 AM  Show Profile  Send Natey380 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I have fallen asleep in the sun face down. I had a tough time sitting for about a week.

jim19452
Forum Member

Posted - 06/27/2006 :  3:52:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit jim19452's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Maybe not dumb but certainly cowardly. I was in Japan on R&R (rest and recuperation) and had spent the night at an inn. In the morning I bathed and was about to get out of the bath when two young women entered the room, undressed, soaped and rinsed off, and got into the bath.

They stayed there a long time chatting as I turned into a prune with a substantial male problem. Finally, they exited the bath, put on their kimonos and left and I got the heck out of Dodge.

However, on subsequent visits to inns I made sure the baths were communal.

Best Wishes, Jim

Natalie
Forum Member

Posted - 06/28/2006 :  12:27:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I caught my hair on fire from a candle. I was in the bath tub and trying to be romantic, and failing miserably. I spilled the candle and had burns on my back for a while from the hot wax. But I had to cut off my hair anyways so it's fine.

It ended up beind semi-romantic when my husband iced my back and made me feel better about my mistake.

Bye Bye

Natalie
Forum Member

Posted - 06/28/2006 :  12:27:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Too many misspellings, must sleep!

Bye Bye

GregB

Posted - 06/29/2006 :  12:20:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There are several candidates, but it must be running in the Mojave. I was visiting in the Victorville area and it was convenient to run from the hotel into the desert, ditch my shorts and shoes (in a ziplock to keep out scorpions and other varmints), and continue my run. This had at least 2 negative effects:

1. Running barefoot through the sand nearly killed my achilles tendons, and as I did it many times over the 5 weeks I was there, there was a time I could hardly walk.
2. There are sidewinders out there! Maybe that's the dumbest part. I started playing a nude Steve Irwin (Crocidile Hunter) with the 2-footer coiled peacefully in the middle of my jogging trail. He didn't respond to the little rocks I plinked at him, but by blowing at him I got him to rattle and slide backwards into his hole. At least I was smart enough not to try to pick him up. I kept a good eye out for him on later runs, since it was on my "regular" route.

It was a dumb idea, but I survived my runs, and they were an exhilarating experience!

Greg

Disclaimer: These stunts were performed by a professional. Do not attempt.

bornnude
Forum Member

Posted - 06/29/2006 :  07:53:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Natalie

I caught my hair on fire from a candle. I was in the bath tub and trying to be romantic, and failing miserably. I spilled the candle and had burns on my back for a while from the hot wax. But I had to cut off my hair anyways so it's fine.

It ended up beind semi-romantic when my husband iced my back and made me feel better about my mistake.

Bye Bye

OUCH!!!!

Glad you didn't get hurt to badly!

JustJim
Forum Member

Posted - 06/29/2006 :  11:50:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I bought a new house 3 years ago and the sunroom has a large window facing several acres of woods behind our house. I was standing on an 8-foot ladder hanging the curtain rod (in the nude except tennis shoes) when a church group on a nature-hike (picking various wildflowers) emerged from the bushes getting the "full monty" for the few moments it took for me to jump down from the ladder.
I guess I should have asked if any of them had picked a fig-leaf I might borrow.

JustJim

Ranger191
Forum Member

Posted - 07/01/2006 :  1:12:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ranger191's Homepage  Send Ranger191 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Stupid Human Tricks starring, Idiot #1 -

Forgot about my second trip ever to a nudist venue. Olive Dell Ranch, California.
Great place? Check.
Friendly folk? Check.
Lovely walking area (Hate to just sit all day)? Check.
Tanning oil? Who needs tanning oil? Tanning oil's for WIMPS! (WARNING! He-man, I Tarzan, You Jane thinking ahead!) I was an Airborne Ranger, by golly! I am no wimp! Besides, I'm on a business trip and it's Sunday. I don't wanna waste what little sun-time I've got hanging out in grocery stores behind someone with 3,000 items in their cart while I stand there like a doofus with my one item that I won't be able to bring back (tangent: exploded bottle of toothpaste in suitcase had just taught me harsh lessons about travel and adequate protection for things sensitive to extreme changes in air pressure). Ah, nuts to it! I'm goin!

Later that day, one of the friendly folk pointed out that I was the same color as the setting sun...ALL over. All. Over.

My meetings the next day (in my nice new 3pc business suit) lasted for 1 year and finished at 6pm. I politely begged off attending dinner and returned to my hotel room. I peeled off my clothes (quite literally and need I say painfully) and concentrated on learning the mystic art of levitation while spreading gobs of aloe vera all over the sunset.

Yet one more (easily avoided) harsh lesson learned the hard way.

Edited by - Ranger191 on 07/01/2006 1:17:56 PM

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 07/01/2006 :  1:26:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by cougar

Stupid Human Tricks starring, Idiot #1 -

Forgot about my second trip ever to a nudist venue. Olive Dell Ranch, California.
Great place? Check.
Friendly folk? Check.
Lovely walking area (Hate to just sit all day)? Check.
Tanning oil? Who needs tanning oil? Tanning oil's for WIMPS! (WARNING! He-man, I Tarzan, You Jane thinking ahead!) I was an Airborne Ranger, by golly! I am no wimp! Besides, I'm on a business trip and it's Sunday. I don't wanna waste what little sun-time I've got hanging out in grocery stores behind someone with 3,000 items in their cart while I stand there like a doofus with my one item that I won't be able to bring back (tangent: exploded bottle of toothpaste in suitcase had just taught me harsh lessons about travel and adequate protection for things sensitive to extreme changes in air pressure). Ah, nuts to it! I'm goin!

Later that day, one of the friendly folk pointed out that I was the same color as the setting sun...ALL over. All. Over.

My meetings the next day (in my nice new 3pc business suit) lasted for 1 year and finished at 6pm. I politely begged off attending dinner and returned to my hotel room. I peeled off my clothes (quite literally and need I say painfully) and concentrated on learning the mystic art of levitation while spreading gobs of aloe vera all over the sunset.

Yet one more (easily avoided) harsh lesson learned the hard way.

I think most of us have been there with you over the years. Thanks for the reminder. We're on our way out the door to be at a park all day and I will put on my 45SPF NoAd for babies (less greasy) before we head out.

BTW, zip lock bags work wonders at keeping items intact. I usually bring on the plane with me most of what I can't do without.

Hugs, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

pilot
Forum Member

Posted - 07/01/2006 :  10:09:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Re: Cougar's "Stupid Human Tricks, #1"

This is clearly related to the presence of the Y chromosome. Pre-nude days (textile era, March 1981) my wife-to-be were vacationing in Hawaii and I used the same logic (differently expressed, of course: "Honey, I don't burn, I just tan naturally.")to skip the protection. The description was not "color of setting sun", but rather "color of boiled lobster".

The good Lord put aloe on Hawaii for very good reasons, including the irrational behavior of bullheaded causasian men. I should have skipped dinner, didn't, and became quite ill between the salad and the entree.

She still agreed to marry me a year later.

Of course, today she only has to say "Hawaii" and I start squeezing on the SPF. We guys might not be educable, but we are trainable after all.

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 07/02/2006 :  01:49:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You people have brought on a terrible flashback. Back in the 70's I drove down from Dallas to Hippie Hollow in Austin, a legendary skinny-sipping spot with my girlfriend and another couple. We had air mattresses, a floating cooler full of beer, some (ahem) herbal refreshments ... and no sun screen. Anyone who has been to south Texas in the summer can tell you how stupid this was. We were forced to abandon our plans to camp out, and beat an ignominious retreat to a local Holiday Inn, where we had room service bring us dinner and a case of Solarcaine. Under other circumstances, four naked people in a hotel room might be considered kinda sexy, but this was one of the least erotic experiences of my life. The very idea of any sort of intimate contact was utterly repellant. Any skin cancer I may develop in my lifetime surely originated in Hippie Hollow.

Ranger191
Forum Member

Posted - 07/02/2006 :  08:43:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ranger191's Homepage  Send Ranger191 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Ya know Gentlemen, I don't remeber hearing this many stories about women getting roasted by the sun. Is it because they're afraid to reveal the idiocy...or because they've just smarter than we are?

Edited by - Ranger191 on 07/02/2006 08:45:13 AM

Page: of 12 Previous Topic: camping Topic Next Topic: Running Naked  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.23 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved