Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 143 ]  [ Total: 143 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 What is the dumbest thing you done in the nude?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: camping Topic Next Topic: Running Naked
Page: of 12

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 12/01/2007 :  6:50:39 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Das,
We have heard of sharks there before but that was our fist one we had seen. What was even more eerie, not more than a couple minutes later another shark about the same size came swimming from deep water straight for us, then turned and followed the same path as the other shark.

Sorry but not sure what Gendarme is?

Diger

tgg
Forum Member

Posted - 12/02/2007 :  05:53:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit tgg's Homepage  Send tgg an ICQ Message  Click to see tgg's MSN Messenger address  Send tgg a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi,

Interesting question, huh? Hmmm, I can't really think of anything really crazy I've done naked that has injured me or anything like that. I tend to be quite a cautious person, so I don't like to put myself in compromising positions.

There's only been one thing I've done naked which is more desparate than idiotic. A couple of years ago, I was up at Alexandria Bay with some friends at a beach party. There are no bbqs on that beach, and I had taken an uncooked steak with me for lunch. I had to eat it raw to allay my hunger, and my other peers just gagged. They've never let me live it down, even though I cook all my meat these days.

'Fear wraps our bodies in clothing, love allows us to stand naked' - Neale Donald Walsch (Conversations With God 1)

windowphobe
Forum Member

Posted - 12/02/2007 :  4:19:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit windowphobe's Homepage  Send windowphobe an AOL message  Send windowphobe an ICQ Message  Send windowphobe a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Two words: "Weed Whacker."

Amazing how many directions debris can fly.

glock45
Forum Member

Posted - 12/03/2007 :  05:05:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't think this what you would call dumb, but I was at our nudist club on a hot night(95deg.) and I had to go home to check on our pets,(two cats). I had to feed and water them and then go back to the club.
Our club is 35 miles from our home.I drove out of our club and when I got outside, I stopped and took off all of my clothes and drove home nude. When I got home(11:30pm)I went into the house to feed our cats. When I went outside back to the car, our one neighbor(female)said,
"Hi neighbor."
She didn't say anything the next day when we met.

Edited by - glock45 on 12/04/2007 04:54:02 AM

Captain Bob
Forum Member

Posted - 12/14/2007 :  5:18:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Number one:Shimmed up a tree that was covered with poison ivy and got a croth full.Man that was miserable.Then there was the time that one the edge of a chair with my buisness hangeing down between my legs,pulling down on a lat bar.My kitten walked up and took a swipe at my privates and when they swung a little,she did it again.Now if I let go of the lat bar the weight will fall and crush the cat and if I don't the cat is going to keep speed bagging my balls.What would you do?

NudistJoe
Forum Member

Posted - 12/19/2007 :  11:42:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Before I became a full on nudist, I was an avid streaker. I was jogging around my suburban neighborhood at about 2am on a summer night when a car came up the road. I ducked into some bushes and was confident they didn't see me. I went back home with my heart pumping.

Where's the dumb part you ask? Two words: poison ivy!!

nudemitzvot

Posted - 12/20/2007 :  05:13:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit nudemitzvot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The dumbest thing I have done and still do is go walking in my sleep in non-nude areas like my apartment complex parking lot!

JAMIE D CHURCH

blackrebel
Forum Member

Posted - 12/22/2007 :  03:12:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit blackrebel's Homepage  Send blackrebel an AOL message  Send blackrebel a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I lived in a 2 family. Twice I went to the basement to do laundry and was stuck hiding in the basement when the neighbors came hom early for lunch.

The 1st time was a neighbor who was just ... odd and thought that nude= sex and I never shared with her my lifestyle.

The 2nd time was when I was trapped by the battle ax who called the landlord everytime I bothered her with music, cooking, showering too long, ... so me being naked would have caused her reason to call the police.

No shame

crenshawjm
Forum Member

Posted - 12/28/2007 :  2:53:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Once out at Rock Haven i was watching some people play volleyball, went to my SUV and leaned against the hood. won't burn my butt like that again...

Have a Great Day :)
Mike & Karen

nudist monkey

Posted - 12/30/2007 :  03:11:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hot tub snow and freezing temps

snowangles in the nude are always fun

HappyDaz
Forum Member

Posted - 12/30/2007 :  10:47:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
At our previous house, which was pretty secluded, I got in the habit of getting the paper off the driveway first thing in the morning (5 a.m.) nude during the Summer months. One morning, just as I picked up the paper, I saw our elderly neighbor lady doing exactly the same thing. She waved and asked how I was doing, I did the same. It was very awkward and I got out of that particular habit immediately.

windowphobe
Forum Member

Posted - 12/30/2007 :  3:41:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit windowphobe's Homepage  Send windowphobe an AOL message  Send windowphobe an ICQ Message  Send windowphobe a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
NudeinKC wrote:
(snip)
One morning, just as I picked up the paper, I saw our elderly neighbor lady doing exactly the same thing. She waved and asked how I was doing, I did the same. It was very awkward and I got out of that particular habit immediately.
========================================
"Exactly the same thing"? She was nude too?

(Hey, you never know. Or at least I don't.)

Edited by - Moderator on 12/30/2007 5:03:10 PM

palmbaynudist

Posted - 12/30/2007 :  8:30:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Some friends and I went skinny dipping in the hot tub of a Courtyard Marriot in Orlando. On a dare I ran out of the sauna and jumped into the pool on two separate occasions. After a few more hours sitting nude in the tub with my friends, I decided it was time to go to bed. So I gathered up my clothes and walked up to my third floor room nude. I just wish I had remembered to get my key. So I left my clothes by the door, walked back downstairs and got my key (I could have gotten dressed but didnt) then went back up stairs.

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 12/31/2007 :  12:46:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dumbest thing I ever did nude? I was going to say "impregnating my first wife", but that would be a little harsh. I once went skinny-dipping in the hot tub of the Cheeca Lodge in the Florida Keys. A management type discovered us and said "Guests are required to wear suits in the spa!" I answered truthfully, "That's OK. We're not guests!", thus adding the charge of trespassing to that of public indecency.

LarryK1052
Forum Member

Posted - 12/31/2007 :  1:54:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by NaturistDoc

Dumbest thing I ever did nude? I was going to say "impregnating my first wife", but that would be a little harsh. I once went skinny-dipping in the hot tub of the Cheeca Lodge in the Florida Keys. A management type discovered us and said "Guests are required to wear suits in the spa!" I answered truthfully, "That's OK. We're not guests!", thus adding the charge of trespassing to that of public indecency.

Impregnating my first wife was one of my thoughts, too. As for something dumb. Finding opportunities to enjoy being naked can be tough, so you have to be creative and look for opportunities, so one warm night around eleven I walked naked on a golf course. Nothing happened, but if I got caught I am sure it would of gotten real dumb fast.

"Nude" just means barefoot all over.

Page: of 12 Previous Topic: camping Topic Next Topic: Running Naked  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.34 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved