Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 1 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 127 ]  [ Total: 128 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 What is the dumbest thing you done in the nude?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: camping Topic Next Topic: Running Naked
Page: of 12

coptmac
Forum Member

Posted - 01/21/2008 :  10:11:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have laughed much tonight reading other posts and have to share one of my own:

Having returned to BWI on a long plane ride, I arrived at my truck on a very hot early afternoon, paid the parking fee and proceeded to pull to the side of the road. My urge for nakedness overwhelmed me as I peeled off my clothes before beginning the hour and fifteen minute drive on I-695. Four and five lanes of traffic would keep most people from noticing me, but I never gave much thought to the time of day. . .school buses use the slow lanes mid-afternoon. Of course, that means that I will want to pass them to maintain my speed. Those children don't have anything else to do but look out the window and they don't deserve to see me in my birthday suit. Quickly covering with my shorts, I managed the passing lane, vowing to NEVER again take such a risk at that time of day.

Like Cheri, I want to promote a positive image of appropriate nakedness.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 01/22/2008 :  12:28:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This past summer I had finished cleaning the kitchen and was taking out the garbage when I got to the door I decided that it was dark enough to go outside without getting dressed and walked out onto the porch which has a picket fence ,when I stepped onto the driveway those darn motion lights from over the garage caught me ,since I was almost to the trash can I continued on but on my return I noticed my neighbors now standing up across the steet on their porch looking my way,I sure I gave them something to talk about that night,and of course my wife had a good laugh and called me a nut.Now I try to wear a long tee shirt when I go out.Amd of course a long tee shirt is always in order when you are bottomless going to the mailbox.

tooldady
Forum Member

Posted - 01/23/2008 :  07:41:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sailawaybob,those darn motion lights can be a big surprise sometimes lol, i hate it when that happens, it seems as if they come on just when you think you had a clean getaway.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 01/23/2008 :  09:00:56 AM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
That's funny cause I've been caught by the motion light in the front yard before. I guess we know how that deer caught with the spot light feels.

Diger

nudist-teen
Forum Member

Posted - 01/26/2008 :  7:14:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i went to the beach took everything off and left in the locking part of my bike except my shorts thankfully. 6 hours later i lost my bike keys, parked on the beach, i was just walking back from the water nude about 5 mins from where my shorts were and my keys werent in the pocket. must of got buried or something but it wasnt good, looking for the next 2 hours, never found them.

had to get the bus home in just a pair of shorts and get the spair key. worst thing, luckily only a 20min bus journey and no more!

karen1963
Forum Member

Posted - 02/10/2008 :  2:54:09 PM  Show Profile  Send karen1963 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I would have to say... the classic nude cooking splatter. I never learn. I always figure if I am careful enough it won't happen, but I always find a way to end up regretting it!

WP
Forum Member

Posted - 02/15/2008 :  11:29:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have done so many dumb things I'm not sure there is enough room here! I Have to agree with Karen on the cooking thing, you would think I would learn and at least use an apron but no. But the latest dumb thing I have done naked was yesterday when I stepped outside the door to put a bag of garbage out. You guessed it I propped the door open to be sure not to get locked out because it will lock ( got to get that fixed). What my plan didn't account for was the darn cat who shot past me trying to get in the house and knocked the prop out! So picture this, here I am standing outside, in snowmobile boots (at least my feet were warm) naked,with a foot of snow on the ground and 26F degrees. Had to run out to the shed about 300 feet away to get the extra keys out of my truck but had to play the duck and cover routine because there were cars travelling by. Ever try running in snowmoblie boots, well I can't and I wiped out and had snow in places that should never even see snow but I made it. This isn't the first time this has happened and I'm sad to say it probably won't be the last..... Like I said above you'd think I'd learn.

Annoying Twit

Posted - 02/17/2008 :  02:58:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm not a nudist, but I had to register just to post once in this thread.

I was a foreign student in Japan, and lived in a foreign students house with people from a variety of cultures. One night we had a "proper" typhoon. I remember being still awake at midnight on the night of the typhoon. Suddenly I remembered that I'd left some of my clothes out on the line on the balcony outside my room. With a full blown typhoon going on outside. I figured that even though I was in bed (and hence nude) I could just open my sliding door a bit, reach out, and grab the clothing if it was still there. But looking out, it was gone. Initially I thought something like "that's the end of that", but then I spotted the clothes right down the other end of the balcony stuck on the fence bit of it. Without a thought, I just nipped out, down the balcony, and grabbed the clothes. Just at that point, standing there, I had one of those "what am I doing/" moments. I was standing fully nude out on the balcony at midnight in the middle of a typhoon, with everyone else's glass doors facing out, where anyone, including people from very conservative countries such as Muslim women who wear "the full shebang". So I returned to my room post haste.

Noone ever said anything, so I don't know if anyone noticed.

Phydeau
Forum Member

Posted - 02/17/2008 :  04:29:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit Phydeau's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Annoying Twit

I'm not a nudist, but I had to register just to post once in this thread.

I figured that even though I was in bed (and hence nude) I could just open my sliding door a bit, reach out, and grab the clothing if it was still there.

Nude sleeping. I'm just venturing into this, myself. The fact that you do that and you found this site suggests that you're a home nudist. Don't feel bad. A lot of us are. We're getting encouragement to branch out. I'm a home nudist, as of yet.

I'm curious to know how nudism in Muslim countries is dealt with. I'm aware of the expectations, but what are the consequences of being found nude in public? And I'm curious to know if there's a disparity between what the law demands, and what people actually tolerate.

In any case, welcome!!!

topcatjim
Forum Member

Posted - 08/20/2008 :  9:30:55 PM  Show Profile  Send topcatjim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I would have to say that I've done most of the things that the others have said. I love driving naked and have stood on the side of the road naked while cars passed by. I love being naked in places that I shouldn't be.

Jim

cony
Forum Member

Posted - 08/21/2008 :  06:49:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Get dressed

Cony

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 08/21/2008 :  12:37:00 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I was laying outside on my home's deck. I could not be seen be any neighbors because of the structure of the deck. Of course, I was nude and was catching some sun. I was watching television and enjoying a nice warm day out on this deck.

The use of the portable television was not well-advised since it prevented me from hearing anything else. The deck was fully visible from inside the house, but my main concern was to not be seen by neighbors. What I didn't count on was the unnoticed arrival of my mom and sister from running errands. They saw me in my naked condition while I was still glued to the little TV. I guess, or even hope, they enjoyed the view. After all, I hope something positive came out of this event.

When I finally was aware of the situation, I darted back into the house to put on a bathing suit. When I came out of my room, they were both smiling at me for my "indiscretion." I felt like I wanted the earth to swallow me, while they almost contained their laughter. The next few days were awkward, to say the least.

That government governs best, which governs least - Thomas Jefferson

ROB g
Forum Member

Posted - 08/21/2008 :  9:56:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I posted this once as the bravest thing I did in the nude. But I guess it also falls under the dumbest
thing I ever did.Probably more so. I had been talking to this girl on line. and we had been Talking about going out.We also told some of are secerets. well I told her i love to be nude whenever I get the chance she told me she was also a nudist. I told her I was going to answer the door nude. She said cool because we could have a nude dinner to start the night. well she lied she was not a nudist. I did not lie. But she thought it was cool I was comfortable that way. She told me I did not have to put anything on when i offered. We ende up having a good time. It was only one date she was a very coservatve christan more than she thought she was. we left as friends.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 12/09/2008 :  7:29:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'm so dumb, I need to put two entries in this thread. Last September, I went to Nudestock and spent too much time in the conversational hot tub. Yup, I came down with heat exhaustion after I left. Took me about two full weeks to recover. I went back there in October, and disciplined myself to get out of the hottub and do something else instead, like playing volleyball in the indoor swimming pool at that nudist resort. Much better that time.

A lesson to be learned is to listen to your body; it will tell you when you are overdoing it.

"If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy." James Madison

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 12/10/2008 :  01:02:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
just tonight..i decided to go outside and take a picture of myself, laying in the snow, naked, with a snorkel in my mouth titled "winter snorkeling". yes, it was damn cold.

Page: of 12 Previous Topic: camping Topic Next Topic: Running Naked  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.34 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved