Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 240 ]  [ Total: 240 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 What is the dumbest thing you done in the nude?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: camping Topic Next Topic: Running Naked
Page: of 12

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 02/19/2010 :  5:34:27 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Soonbnude,

That brought tears to my eyes .... sorry but I had to laugh.

Diger

docfreeman47
Forum Member

Posted - 02/21/2010 :  12:34:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hopefully we have had all the snowstorms for the year. 4' is enough which brings me to my dumbist thing I have done nude.

Got my wife to take a photo of this guy in the backyard making a snow angel. Wasn't as cold as I expected, actually it was fairly comfortable laying in the snow. For the future I'll remember making snow angels should be done in shallow snow. My angel in deep snow didn't exactly look right lol.

Doc

Nudejon
Forum Member

Posted - 02/21/2010 :  07:32:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This one was my wife, My brother and his wife were visiting, we told them to use our bed room to sleep in since he has a bad back, but at the last minute he said the guest room would be fine. So once in a while my wife sleep walks, so on this night she gets up walks through the house naked, my 29 year old son in on the computer in the living room, she walks right pass him to the hall bathroom, and then when she come out trys to go to the guest room, my son had to steer her back to our room. She was asleep durung all this. So the next morning he tell every one about this and adds " ma if you are going to sleep walk, please put some clothes on ". We all got a good laugh at that.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 02/22/2010 :  04:28:13 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Not hearing my textile-obsessive room-mate coming back home. Oh, that was something!!! Hard to live that down.

That is why is should be mandatory for everyone to be nudists in the summer. No more dumb problems that way.

"If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy."

James Madison

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2010 :  02:26:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Diger

Thanks for the sympathy.

SBN.

nakedmodel
Forum Member

Posted - 04/14/2010 :  12:47:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was sitting outside nude reading the paper on our balcony of our apartment building. When I had to go inside the door was locked. I thought it's ok, I'll knock on the door & my wife will let me in. Well, not so fast. She came to the door & opened it just enough to talk to me & giggle. She said if I was dumb enough to go outside naked & lock myself out, I was going to have to pay for it. I agreed & she let me in. Just as I walked inside, there was her sister sitting staring at me. Ooops! I didn't care & wasn't embarrassed because that's part of being a nudist. She just told me not to get sunburn. I just stayed naked with her there.

barefootguyinco
Forum Member

Posted - 04/14/2010 :  11:15:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit barefootguyinco's Homepage  Send barefootguyinco a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Nakedmodel, I like that one. Too bad we can't be nude around everyone that comes to our home, whether family, friends or guests. I for one would have no problem being nude around anyone, including family, as long as they were ok with it.

Body shame, like prejuduce, is not natural. It is learned from others and benefits no one.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/16/2010 :  5:41:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I too got naked in front of my sister in law last year and she had no problem with it. Now, I enjoy when she's over, but she lives 4 hours away. Last year when she was here, I came home from work one day and took a nap. When I woke up, I just decided to give it a try and see how she'd react, so I just walked downstairs into the living room naked. She had seen me in just my underwear the day before and didn't say anything. So now, whenever she's here (she's coming again next month), I just stay naked. I don't stay naked when we're at her place, because her daughters are sometimes around, but I will walk between the bedroom I sleep in and the bathroom naked, or she will come into the bedroom to talk to my wife and I, and I'll be naked. Hopefully one of these days I can get her to come to the nude beach with us and get her to go naked as well.

barefootguyinco
Forum Member

Posted - 04/20/2010 :  02:49:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit barefootguyinco's Homepage  Send barefootguyinco a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Great story rooftop. We have a lot of friends who accept us as nudists when they visit us, but it would be great if everyone did, including family.

Body shame, like prejuduce, is not natural. It is learned from others and benefits no one.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/21/2010 :  8:31:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks barefootguyinco. She is from France originally, so she's probably a lot more open minded about things. I got naked in front of my other sister-in-law (her sister) years ago when we lived in Toronto. I was taking a nap in my bedroom, naked of course. She came to ask me a question, but saw that I was asleep. I guess the sheets weren't fully covering me, so she saw me naked. My wife told me about it later on that day. I hoped she didn't get upset, but my wife told me that her sister wasn't bothered in the least. A night or 2 later, I had come home and was getting ready for bed. I was in my bedroom, just stripped off, and she came to ask me a question about the remote controls for the tv. I stood there naked trying to explain to her, and just decided it would be easier to show her, so I just walked with her down the hall, down the stairs and to the living room where I showed her how it worked. She thanked me, said goodnight, and I went back to bed.

My sister-in-law (from the last story) is coming to visit us again at the end of May. I was looking forward to being naked in front of her again, but now she may be bringing her daughters with her. Her daughters are grown & almost grown (17, 20 & 22), but I just don't feel right being naked in front of them, and I really don't think they are comfortable with it in the least. The reason I think this is because the oldest, just a couple of years ago, was on the web cam with my wife. I walked into the room and she heard me talking. She said "hi", but then said something to the effect of if I was naked, not to get in view of the camera. So I'm pretty sure they aren't comfortable with it at all.

Hamilton Nudist

Posted - 04/27/2010 :  01:59:47 AM  Show Profile  Send Hamilton Nudist a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I was drumming at a party at a medieval campout in Pennsylvania in 2007. A cute woman asked me if I would drum nude for her. I told told her that I would, If she belly danced nude for me. Soon we were both nude with me drumming and her dancing around the campfire completely nude. It started raining, but I had my cloak with me. I asked her if she would like to share my cloak, so we gathered our clothes in my drum bag and headed down towards her tent.

We got to the top of the hill and we had a choice of walking along the road, or taking the short path down the middle of the hill. Since it was pouring out by this time we decided to go down the path. Big mistake. About halfway down, I slipped, slid out from under the cloak and slid down the muddy hill to the bottom on my backside.

It was at this time that I saw one of the security carts was coming down the road. There I was lying at the bottom of the hill naked, covered in mud, laughing. The two guys in the security cart took one look at me, and the woman I was with running down the hill with my cloak flapping around her nude body calling my name. All they said was have a nice night. Luckily I had stopped just across the road from the campground showers, so she helped me get the mud off.

JimmieMac51
Forum Member

Posted - 05/10/2010 :  11:38:35 AM  Show Profile  Send JimmieMac51 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Some real heavy winds woke me up and I couldn't remember if I brough in the banners from outside. I found all but one.
I looked at the clock, it was 3:00 AM. I figured , "no problem, everyone's asleep", I'll go out and look without getting dressed.
I was looking out in the yard for a couple of minutes before I noticed the the next door neighbor was sitting on her front stoop talking on the phone. She was wearing a t-shirt and panties, I had nothing. We've never talked at any length, so I have no idea what went through her mind.

Edited by - JimmieMac51 on 05/10/2010 11:40:10 AM

TallTim
Forum Member

Posted - 06/26/2010 :  3:17:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok, I can add walking past my wife cooking BACON!

Tim

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 06/26/2010 :  8:08:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I ALMOST added scalding myself with boiling water to this list. I was cooking pasta (nude of course) and the pan I was using had a handle that was starting to become loose. I said to myself "if this thing breaks while I'm carrying it to the sink, I'm really going to burn myself". No sooner did I get the pan over the sink to pour the pasta into the strainer, and the handle snapped right off! Thankfully it just fell into the sink.

Parrotile
Forum Member

Posted - 07/05/2010 :  8:48:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How about hanging out the washing, very naked, very far end of the garden, FORGOT that Timea had mentioned the (very Naturist) Neighbours were having Roofing Contractors visiting this morning to repair their roof . . . First thing I realised something was "not quite as usual" was when a very "Aussie Bloke" voice complimented me on my all over suntan! Bit late then, isn't it, hovever we have a very pleasant (though possibly surreal) chat about public nudity in general - I was suggesting that in common with France, Holland and Germany, there should be much more in the way of public nude facilities - e.g. Municipal Pools, and Wayne (our friendly roofer!) was quite supportive - seems that our Wyane is a bit of a "Closet Naturist" too, admitting to climbing over the fence of the loal Pool many times last Summer for a nice nude swim. Mentioned that if he's after a Midnight Nude Swim at Shoalhaven Heads Pool he'll have to join the queue - in the Summer there are more naked people in the pool "after hours" than during normal "Opening Hours", especially on the weekends!

Just reinforces our assertion that there are a LOT more "Closet Naturists" out there than we realise - just that they don't appear to be Naturists possibly means nothing!

Phil & Timea S.

Page: of 12 Previous Topic: camping Topic Next Topic: Running Naked  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.18 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved