Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 440 ]  [ Total: 440 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 Do most people like guys shaved?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Being Shaved for the first time Topic Next Topic: Cultural Attitudes To Shaving
Page: of 14

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 03/11/2009 :  3:50:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I know quite a few of the guys in our social group are "smooth"! Mrs. Cookie says, "you have to be happy with yourself. She states she enjoys both styles.

Remember, we are only here for a short time, so
lets have a good time.

Cookie

Saxman
Forum Member

Posted - 03/11/2009 :  5:10:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm a smoothie all year round myself, and I love it!

sueallday
Forum Member

Posted - 04/21/2009 :  7:06:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I love the look of a shaved male. My husband is always shaved smooth and I like the way he looks when well tanned. All men should be smooth it adds a clean appearance.

Rebecca
Forum Member

Posted - 04/21/2009 :  10:33:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think it's a completely personal choice that says nothing whatsoever about the individual. Some guys have beards, others are clean-shaven - so what? Personally, my husband and I are smooth, and so are most (about two third) of our extended family. Why? We just like it this way! It's not anybody else's business.

andymasters

Posted - 05/14/2009 :  4:45:29 PM  Show Profile  Click to see andymasters's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hi guys - i am completely shaved from the neck down - the wife is indefferent - i love it and my gay mates think the look is fantastic

CathyK
Forum Member

Posted - 05/28/2009 :  11:59:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by leesa123

I love when my boyfriend shaves, but I also enjoy some hair left behind. It says to me "I AM MAN". It's sexy.

Left behind? What about the right side? Sounds like something you do if you can't decide!

Cathy

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 05/30/2009 :  01:24:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i think a smooth look with a tan on anybody looks great, i'm smooth except for the legs - too much work. but don't see why anyone has a hangup with men or women being smooth its just hair.

CathyK
Forum Member

Posted - 05/31/2009 :  10:00:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sailawaybob

i think a smooth look with a tan on anybody looks great, i'm smooth except for the legs - too much work. but don't see why anyone has a hangup with men or women being smooth its just hair.

I like the smooth look on the men too. Unfortunately my hubby tried it once or twice because of my nudging and he hated it. Said it was too much work and is too hung up on his masculinity. Thinks only women should be clean shaven. Hey guys, it works both ways. What's good for the goose...

Cathy

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 05/31/2009 :  5:22:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
KathyK:

I have to agree! We both shaved last weekend for the summer months. Mrs. Cookie decided she wanted to have a landing stip for a few weeks, and promised should would be smooth by the 4th of July. I am comp. smooth and she loves the change.

Just remember, we are here for only a short time, so let's have a good time.

Cookie

Shaver77
Forum Member

Posted - 06/08/2009 :  03:30:34 AM  Show Profile  Send Shaver77 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Mrs Shaver likes me smooth all year round. We are a mature 50s couple and she believes it enhances the body appearance.

Randall50
Forum Member

Posted - 07/25/2009 :  2:39:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been a closet nudist for years - getting ready for my first experience - but even when I'm walking around naked by myself, I prefer little hair down there. I shave my scrotum and clip the public hair short. A pile of hair results but I prefer it that way. Glad to hear some women like the look too.

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 07/25/2009 :  8:02:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kathy:

Right now we are both smooth!! Mrs. Cookie had me do the deed the day after the 4th of July.

She wanted to enjoy her landing strip which was
red, white and blue!!

Now that we are both retire, we shave twice a day, Can't stand having a "rash"!!

Remember, we are only here for a short time, so let's have a good time.

Cookie

bornude2009
Forum Member

Posted - 08/09/2009 :  07:45:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all here,

a long time naturist from France, I have decided to go smooth too.
I feel it's hygienic (I live in warm and humid Thailand) and good looking. Now that I can afford it, I choosed body hair removal using laser (never shaved in the past). 2 complete sessions went on very well (my hair is down by 50%), I'm looking forward complete nudity.

Hoping to find my smooth lady counterpart !

NakedOpeness
Forum Member

Posted - 08/10/2009 :  2:23:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit NakedOpeness's Homepage  Send NakedOpeness a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I shaved my legs before I met my wife. I found that most women enjoy it, even if it takes them aback at first (sex changes their mind!). My pubes I've been shaving clean for quite some time as well. My wife actually got me shaving my pits and arms! She REALLY like the smoothy look and feel (but she likes my beard and mustache! Go figure!). So, my body is baby smooth, and I have a hairy face!

bigbone212

Posted - 10/05/2009 :  03:52:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi to all. i have been reading all the likes and dislikes. i have a personal opinion on hairy or hairless. i never even thought about not having pubic hair until i was 48. i worked outside in construction and i sweat a lotbecause i live in the south and it is hot and humid here. i mean i sweat a lot!. i would come home raw between my legs and have to use spray powder etc to get relief. then one day i noticed a co worker and the front of his jeans was not soaked with sweat and i asked him why? he told me he shaved his pubic region to keep dryer and not get as gaulded or raw as before. so i tried it and behold, i was a lot more dry at the end of the day and didnt sweat as much in my crotch region. that was 9 years ago and i'm still hair free. however i dont shave, i use a epilator and tweezers to get rid of my unwanted pubic hair. it hurts at first, but as time goes on, tha hairs get easier to pull out and less irratiaton and grow slower. hardley ant infected hairs or bumps now. hey i'm not in any beauty contest but i like the way i look and feel and it is sure a lot cooler. marlin

bb

Page: of 14 Previous Topic: Being Shaved for the first time Topic Next Topic: Cultural Attitudes To Shaving  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.28 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved