Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 233 ]  [ Total: 233 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 Do most people like guys shaved?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Being Shaved for the first time Topic Next Topic: Cultural Attitudes To Shaving
Page: of 14

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 12/03/2005 :  10:01:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I shaved once, and I see no reason to do it again. NurseRobin's "rubber chicken" metaphor was unfortunately accurate. However, the sustained contemplation of my own genitalia necessitated by the shaving process led me to an important conclusion: However we achieved our present form, it was definitely not by "Intelligent Design"!

guitarzan

Posted - 12/04/2005 :  10:46:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To answer the original question at the top, concerning if women prefer males as smooth, or no. I can only say that there have been three women in total who I have had occasion to judge the reaction of myself being smooth shaven. All seemed to be in favor, so my group size being 3, and all three were in favor, I guess I'd have to say 100% liked it. That's all!

Loren Dee

Edited by - guitarzan on 12/04/2005 4:27:01 PM

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 12/05/2005 :  11:19:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

My wife prefers me smooth, so that's what counts with me.

Chic

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 12/05/2005 :  4:38:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I gotta agree with you 100% there Chic! My wife feels the same way and visa versa so we're happy!

old hippie
Forum Member

Posted - 12/05/2005 :  4:47:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nakedsurfer2000

I am new here and have not read through very much yet but I wanted to see how most females feel about guys shaving. Do they like it better than hair or is a good trim better than a full shave.

Thanks

...But the question remains unanswered about most women; I fear that the sample population here is s bit skewed. There is a small matter of self-selection, I believe.

Perhaps the best approach, as several here have implied, is to do what seems best to yourself; those who disapprove will avoid you; those who agree will congregate. Peace for all.

Dum vivimus, vivamus!

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 12/05/2005 :  8:26:14 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Old Hippie,
You have a point there, we are in the Smooth Nudist Forum and whom do you think the majority of the readers are.
Could this be presented as a poll in a more general forum? The sample population might be less prejudice.

Just a thought

Diger

Edited by - Diger on 12/05/2005 8:27:46 PM

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 12/05/2005 :  8:56:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by old hippie
those who disapprove will avoid you; those who agree will congregate. Peace for all.

Dum vivimus, vivamus!

Old Hippie,

I sure hope we are beyond someone viewing our, my wife and my, shaved pubic area and deciding that they don't want to know us because of that. It would be sad to think that there are some nudists out there that don't like beards, mustaches, red hair, etc. and would base their not wanting to congregate because of those traits or fashion statements.

As to what women prefer.........we won't know because the majority aren't here posting.

old hippie
Forum Member

Posted - 12/09/2005 :  3:29:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Prof, you are completely right; I would expect that most people's level of concern over such matters falls WAY short of such vigorous response. I, too, hope that many of us have enough civility and respect that we can stand within a few meters of someone even if they are touting some cause or brand or activity we don't want to be associated with. Just because I can carry on a polite conversation with someone who has a "Guns-n-Roses" tattoo, does not mean I will be at their next concert.
. All I meant to put out there, is the idea that all those forms of personal adornment, tattoos, shaving (or not), dreadlocks, earrings, etc etc - - all that is personal preference. Do, or not do, Yoda might say.
. We'll still find reason to greet you and buy you a beer at Papagallo's some day.

Peace on Earth.
Ol' Hippie

Dum vivimus, vivamus!

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 12/09/2005 :  6:33:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Old Hippie,

It's a date, Papagayo's for that beer!

If we do ever get our schedules to mesh, I'd like to invite you to the Perch as well for Two beverages for the price of one!

Here's a funny twist to this past few posts....

The other day I had a service come out and clean our windows. The owner of the company did the job the first time but since I wanted it done so soon, it told me his nephew would be doing the job this time.

I answered the door....clothed! and there stands this young man, unshaved, tatoos, pierced ears, beany cap. I figured I'd have to follow him all over the house.

He was one of the nicest young men I'd met in quite a long time. Easy and fun to talk with. First impressions are not what they seem, especially in this case.

GeeWilly
Forum Member

Posted - 12/12/2005 :  4:25:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Diger's got it right. This is the proper forum in which to ask the question. Out on the street the response would resemble that of Richard Pryor's kid presesented with the broken plate: "Huh?"

This question would be best asked in a Kinsey poll not Gallop or the Wall Street Journal's.

ChristyGirl

Posted - 12/12/2005 :  9:46:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have to agree with Cheri and Lisa - I am new to nudism, but it just looks a little odd to me to see a smooth man. On woman it looks okay (I am trimmed), but men it just doesn't look right. Not that anyone should worry about impressing me, lol, just answering the question

buffetfan
Forum Member

Posted - 12/13/2005 :  1:02:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, all. New member here but I found this site through a "smoothie" site.
In answer to the question, I (male) have been smooth, off and on, for about 10 years. My wife tried it several times but didn't like the effort it took and the frequent irritation. However, when she was smooth she positively loved the heightened sensations she experienced. And when she was smooth she insisted that I be smooth (only fair) so she would not get "whisker burn" in sensitive areas.
I recently got a Body Bare personal shaver and she lets me use it on her. It works great on both of us with NO irritation so now she is mostly smooth and I am fully smooth (pubic area) and we are both enjoying the feeling and sight.
We live in a warm climate and being hairless between our legs keeps us cooler during most of the year and we don't have pubic hair to trap sweat so we stay drier too. I spend more time nude at home than she does but when it is hot she will go around the house nude a lot more to stay cool.

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 01/14/2006 :  1:19:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

FireProf,

Did you ever try the epilator ? Just curious.

Chic

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 01/14/2006 :  6:46:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I did. I've only used it twice. First time...........yeeeeeeeahhhhhow! Second time not as bad, but went back to shaving.

I'll break it out again and give it another try. I like the way the hair grew back much slower on those parts of skin I used the epilator on.

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 01/16/2006 :  08:53:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
FireProf,

No question that it takes quite a number of uses before your body adjusts to the epilator. I'd have to say months of experience and being very careful is key.

But now I use it once a week to go over my pubes(including shaft and scrotum) and pits. I'm completely smooth there and as you mentioned, the hair grows back very slowly.

Chic

Keep it smooth !

Page: of 14 Previous Topic: Being Shaved for the first time Topic Next Topic: Cultural Attitudes To Shaving  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.3 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved