Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 189 ]  [ Total: 189 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 Do most people like guys shaved?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Being Shaved for the first time Topic Next Topic: Cultural Attitudes To Shaving
Page: of 14

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/13/2006 :  1:21:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This whole shaving pubic hair thing has only recently happened to us. We've only been doing it for about 3-4 years to some degree.

After my wife's bathing suit bottoms got smaller and smaller, the need to trim became an issue. I actually got tired of trimming her a little more, then a little more. I remember trimming her up one of the last times and I trimmed her up pretty thin. She wasn't real happy about that.

When we started visiting the nude beach, locally, she took notice of the growing trend of smooth pubic areas with both men and women and decided that the landing strip was what she preferred. As time has progressed and more and more women seem to be going smooth, she's decided to also go smooth. I thought she'd want to grow it back to a landing strip but recently talked seriously about lazer treatments to remove permanently.

I think a lot has to do with seeing so many other women her age going smooth and the conversations she's had with our daughters and her friends. Shaving hasn't become the chore for us that it has for some that have decided to return to the natural growth because of maintanence. We will continue to shave until we can find someone reasonably close to home that is willing to not only do the lazer treatments to her but to me as well.

sharee
Forum Member

Posted - 03/16/2006 :  3:33:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I see more and more men smooth shaved. I like the look.

freecplnAr
Forum Member

Posted - 03/19/2006 :  12:33:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Same here as with nakedsurfer. I have a Native American heritage and I don't have a great deal of body hair. I mean, very light. I keep my pubic region trimmed to kinda' "match" the rest of me, but I am not into the smoothie look for myself. My wife prefers my "boys" to be smooth, but just a good trim on the rest is fine wih her.

Thank God it's almost warm!!

CathyK
Forum Member

Posted - 04/11/2006 :  9:53:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sharee

I see more and more men smooth shaved. I like the look.

There certainly appears to be more men who are shaving below the neck these days, many of whom are taking it all off. I guess it's just personal prefference, but for me, the smoother the better.

Cathy

Saxman
Forum Member

Posted - 04/12/2006 :  12:13:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cathy,
I couldn't agree more! The sensation is awesome, as well.

Saxman

go n nude
Forum Member

Posted - 04/12/2006 :  1:04:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Howdy,Is every body happy? Hope you are, Been smooth for years and I prefer to! One of my friends who is female thinks its the best, to be clean and smooth! My wife isn't and doesn't prefer too! She says what about when she goes to the Dr. ect. I don't think the Dr. cares, I do respect her choice as she does mine! Most woman at the resort/club here 4 out of 5 do to! As for men I think it would be 2 out 5. Free to choose is the best choice, I'm glad its free!

go n nude

sueallday
Forum Member

Posted - 04/28/2006 :  8:15:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I like a smooth shaved man, and I mean all over. There is nothing worse then some guy wearing a fur coat who thinks it's sexy, sorry sexy is completely nude and I do mean completely!

Sunny1
Forum Member

Posted - 06/07/2006 :  11:18:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think smooth is so sensual and beautiful. I recently started trimming more and more. Although the up keep is easy, I plan to have my boyfriend help me out. :) Also, LOVE his look below the belt.

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 06/08/2006 08:57:35 AM

CathyK
Forum Member

Posted - 06/09/2006 :  3:44:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It is definately becoming more mainstream. The men I talk to who shave typically feel comfortable with their masculinity. The ones who don't, tend to think it's "feminine" for a man to remove body hair. I, and many other women I talk to, personally like men who are comfortable enough with their masculinity not to be threatened by something that is typically a feminine thing to do.

Cathy

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 06/09/2006 :  6:50:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In the past my wife and I have had not shaved in years, and our latest visit to DS this Spring we got the urge to trim, and eventually we are comp. shaved.

My wife enjoys being smooth, and I have mixed emotions, but we decided to stay smooth for the Summer months, and then let it grow back for the Fall and Winter. We both enjoy coloring our pubic hair, whether we would be blonde, red, etc. and we do miss that aspect of having "hair"!!!!

Cookie

Cookie

balataf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/10/2006 :  10:56:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit balataf's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'd prefer my Wife smooth, but, except for a few days in 1975, no luck.

I am reminded of when, around 1960, Hollywood forced the male actors who were to be in shirtless scenes to shave their entire chests. I'm glad we're beyond that craziness. Example: the movie "Picnic."

My two Sons are both extremely hairy, which was an inheritance from my Wife's Father. My older Son is practically furry-chested and, of course, below. Younger Son is developing the same way, just not that old yet. I expect that they would look ridiculous if only shaved around the genitalia.

love the sun

Posted - 06/11/2006 :  2:23:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's really nice to hear something this open and honest from Sunny1 - not only does she enjoy trimming, but that she also likes appreciates her partner doing so. Sunny1 - how much is enough? Do you keep it that way all year round? And the most important question, do you help HIM out??

quote:
Originally posted by Sunny1

I think smooth is so sensual and beautiful. I recently started trimming more and more. Although the up keep is easy, I plan to have my boyfriend help me out. :) Also, LOVE his look below the belt.

djords
Forum Member

Posted - 07/10/2006 :  03:00:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife gave me my first laser treatment as a birthday gift. Since that point I continued treatments until I am now virtually body hair free. She likes it this way and me to.

murano

Posted - 07/22/2006 :  11:45:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just wanted to add my comments about the smooth issue. I have had my pubes lasered off completely and totally love the smooth look. As for the doctor, I went after the laser treatments and she didn't blink an eye. On a subsequent visit she asked me about it and so I explained how I became hairless. She was curious about the process, after answering her questions, she chose to get treatments. She is now smooth and we are dating. Personal preference for sure. Shaving sucks, if you want to be smooth go laser, it is permanent and no stuble. Comment I have heard quite often is as people get older they don't want their pubes to go grey. Mine won't. Only thing you have to be sure of is that you want to be smooth because laser removal is PERMANENT!

Edited by - murano on 07/22/2006 11:48:52 PM

werdna
Forum Member

Posted - 08/21/2006 :  12:02:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all from Australia.
I agree that personal preference comes into it a lot but some of us poor unfortunates who had no say in it were circumsised so tight when we were babies that the hair follicle skin has now stretched quite a distance and the hair has to be removed for personal comfort.
I have been searching for a cost effective permanent solution for many many years.
In my case, women definately prefer, almost demand, me smooth, so there are other reasons than looks.

Page: of 14 Previous Topic: Being Shaved for the first time Topic Next Topic: Cultural Attitudes To Shaving  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.28 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved