Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 1 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 454 ]  [ Total: 455 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 Do most people like guys shaved?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Being Shaved for the first time Topic Next Topic: Cultural Attitudes To Shaving
Page: of 14

smoothy
Forum Member

Posted - 11/03/2006 :  5:26:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am smooth from my nose to my toes. When I shaved my legs, my wife was not that happy because I would get stubble very quickly and that did not feel good to her. Since I started using an epilator, she loves the look and feel. I no longer get stubble and that was the reason she did not like my legs shaved. We are both smooth all over and we both love the look and feel.

Bare in the Desert
Forum Member

Posted - 11/03/2006 :  6:51:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I use to shave it all off and my girlfriend didnt like it, much for the same reason, stubble. She never really liked the shaved look either. As an experiment I recently stopped shaving and she says she doesn't know if she can get use to all the hair. I don't think I like it either so an epilator maybe the next step.

http://members.cox.net/freedomaz01

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 11/05/2006 :  11:06:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ozbocfan

I shave all over every few days and now can't stand the thought of pubic hair or any hair in fact. I really enjoy the look and the sensual feel. Whether people think I'm gay when I'm down the nudist beach is irrelevant. I love the way it makes me feel. I am single and unattached so another aspect is that I don't have to worry about a partner's preference one way or the other. But surely most woman would prefer a clean, smooth area to pleasure rather than a wiry, forbidden jungle? Or is that just me?

I do get alot of stares as I have a nice body for 50 but I take that as a compliment. Smooth is erotic, it's clean and it's the way to go.

Shaving is definitely a personal preference, and as I've stated before I prefer the natural look to my husband and most men.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Bare Couple

Posted - 11/07/2006 :  7:54:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For me, the natural look is a bit too untidy. I prefer some degree of grooming on men but only in the pubic region, either trimmed short or shaved. I think it shows that a man takes care of himself in that department. My husband occasionally shaves off all his pubic hair but I prefer him to leave a bit above his penis. Smooth balls definitely feel nicer.

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 11/08/2006 11:31:14 AM

cody

Posted - 11/10/2006 :  3:22:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been smooth for 18 years now. My wife didn't like the stubble but I have done laser and it is as smooth as a babies bottom. Have not heard of any negative remarks over the last 18 years. I guess they like. not that it matters much

heyuh

Posted - 11/11/2006 :  09:12:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit heyuh's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bare Couple

For me, the natural look is a bit too untidy. I prefer some degree of grooming on men but only in the pubic region, either trimmed short or shaved. I think it shows that a man takes care of himself in that department. My husband occasionally shaves off all his pubic hair but I prefer him to leave a bit above his penis. Smooth balls definitely feel nicer.

I can tell you my woman agrees with you on this!
She wouldnt want it any other way :)

shvdmle
Forum Member

Posted - 01/03/2007 :  2:11:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't know about most females but my wife for one and a few other women prefer the shaved complete look to the full bush as it may be called. I for one have noticed that many more males have been shaved or at least very closely trimed when I go to a nudist venue.

DandMohio

Posted - 01/09/2007 :  09:34:00 AM  Show Profile  Send DandMohio a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
we are both are shaved and prefer each other that way.

beachlover492000
Forum Member

Posted - 02/05/2007 :  3:48:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

I don't think I've seen a guy with everything shaved except his legs. I think that might look "unbalanced". If you're going for the smooth look guys, you might as well take it all off.

Cathy

Some men leave the hair below their knees because they are uncomfortable about the idea of wearing shorts and having people see their shaved legs. I shave completely because to me it looks odd on the beach to be shaved everywhere else except on my shins and calves. Some men have asked me how I can stand having my legs shaved like a girl, but for me it's about grooming for the beach. I might feel some embarrassment off the beach now and then, but to me the trade-off is worth it.

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 02/05/2007 4:03:39 PM

CathyK
Forum Member

Posted - 02/11/2007 :  12:52:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by beachlover492000

quote:

I don't think I've seen a guy with everything shaved except his legs. I think that might look "unbalanced". If you're going for the smooth look guys, you might as well take it all off.

Cathy

Some men leave the hair below their knees because they are uncomfortable about the idea of wearing shorts and having people see their shaved legs. I shave completely because to me it looks odd on the beach to be shaved everywhere else except on my shins and calves. Some men have asked me how I can stand having my legs shaved like a girl, but for me it's about grooming for the beach. I might feel some embarrassment off the beach now and then, but to me the trade-off is worth it.

Thanks for quoting me Beachlover. Years ago it would have been an oddity to see men with shaved legs. Now with gays out of the closet and the metrosexual look that so many straight men are sporting, shaved legs on men is no big deal as far as I'm concerned. Like guys wearing earings. Or a ponytail, etc. Don't get so hung up on what you think people think of you. First, you're probably wrong. Second, it doesn't matter as long as it's within the law.
I know many women such as myself, who don't see it as guys who are feminine. I think it is very masculine for guys who have enough self confidence to be in control of their own bodies. Even if the control is that they are shaved. And to top it off, this woman definately likes the smooth look on men!

Cathy

nikkigirl

Posted - 02/24/2007 :  08:30:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yes. I prefer my guy shaved!!

nikki :)

Edited by - Moderator on 02/24/2007 10:59:55 AM

smoothnudes
Forum Member

Posted - 04/24/2007 :  08:30:30 AM  Show Profile  Click to see smoothnudes's MSN Messenger address  Send smoothnudes a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I am from the uk,very cold, but i was always nude in my parents home when i liived there weather my folks were in or not i loved being nude,i also shaved from age 16 following a stomch op when it started to grow back it was itchy so it stayed smooth,my parents arent nudists but they didnt mind me or my 3 sisters going it nude in the house or garden,they werre smoothies too from early teens,its a better look,feels better too,girls look great smooth and they thought so too about males

Naisy

Posted - 05/10/2007 :  7:27:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been eading with interest "Allnaturalwife's comments on preferring a man with just his pubic hair removed. I have just started to do this and like it very much. My wife says she likes it's feel as well as the looks hopefully. My question is, " With just the hair removed from around the penis and testicles, does it not draw greater attention and look more unnatural than if more hair was removed. I am reasonably hairy from neck to toes and find it would be prohibitive in time and energy to shave all my body. I am trying to remove hair to the upper line of pubic hair so that there is not such a solid line between hair and no hair,then taper off this region to diffuse the hair line. Personally I would have liked to be born with no body hair but I guess I just am closer to the Neanderthal than I had hoped. Any comments on how to keep the area in question smooth and taper the body hair to integrate the two?

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/10/2007 :  8:02:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am not a real hairy guy but would say moderately hairy. This was a concern of mine as well when I began shaving my pubic area smooth.

My wife suggested that I buy a trimmer and have a gradual shortening of the hair from my pubic area to the full natural length I don't shave, like my stomach and chest.

So I go from smooth to short then to natural. It blends just fine but then again, I'm not very hairy to begin with.

beachlover492000
Forum Member

Posted - 05/12/2007 :  12:10:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Naisy

I have been eading with interest "Allnaturalwife's comments on preferring a man with just his pubic hair removed. I have just started to do this and like it very much. My wife says she likes it's feel as well as the looks hopefully. My question is, " With just the hair removed from around the penis and testicles, does it not draw greater attention and look more unnatural than if more hair was removed. I am reasonably hairy from neck to toes and find it would be prohibitive in time and energy to shave all my body. I am trying to remove hair to the upper line of pubic hair so that there is not such a solid line between hair and no hair,then taper off this region to diffuse the hair line. Personally I would have liked to be born with no body hair but I guess I just am closer to the Neanderthal than I had hoped. Any comments on how to keep the area in question smooth and taper the body hair to integrate the two?

Unfortunately I have a lot of body hair too although it is mostly fine and not coarse. I too found that it looked odd to be shaved only in the genital area and hairy everywhere else. I tried to taper my body hair from smooth to fine to normal, and it just won’t work. My solution was to shave my body completely, and I really enjoy it. I actually enjoy shaving my body and adore the resultrs.

The secret for me is to keep up with it. If I shave body every two or three days, it’s really easy to keep everything smooth. I’ve found that it’s much harder to shave after a week or so when the hair has gotten pretty long. Then it clogs the razor, and it’s a lot tougher to remove everything.

I support that one could get the tapered look more easily with one of these electric body groomers that have come out. But since I’ve never used one, I don’t know how much time it takes to maintain the look.

Page: of 14 Previous Topic: Being Shaved for the first time Topic Next Topic: Cultural Attitudes To Shaving  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.26 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved