Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 197 ]  [ Total: 197 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 Male genital waxing: possible and safe?
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Appropriate age for teens to shave Topic Next Topic: The smooth club
Page: of 5

jherazob
Forum Member

Posted - 01/23/2006 :  11:07:10 AM  Show Profile  Send jherazob a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi. After i finally found a place where i could get it done and got a kinda bikini wax done (only around the genitals, not on them, the woman who did it didn't want to do it for fear of tearing the skin which was emphasized when she got a bit of scrotum hair by accident...), and having to yet once again shave the scrotum and a bit of the penis (something i hate because of the itching the next day, and even the same day if i don't do it well, and because of the not-as-smooth-as-waxing feeling), i started looking on the net on information about waxing the genitals themselves. So far, what i've found is lots of "not recommended" and "we don't do it here", except for this page:
http://www.montrealmirror.com/ARCHIVES/2004/061004/hsg2.html
According to one woman in the article, she believes it's a matter of technique and being careful, so it's a skill to be gotten.

Given how long it took me to find somebody in this city who wouldn't look at me like i'm some kind of pervert when i ask them about it, and actually do it instead, finding one with the necessary skill sounds like mission impossible.

So, what do you people think about this? what do you people do? is there an alternative apart from the incredibly expensive laser treatments, preferably something i can do at home? how about you girls, i bet the inner labia it's about the same as the scrotum in this respect, what do you gals do in that case, shaving too? It's a bit dissapointing to get the procedure and endure it (to the point that the woman told me that my resistance is admirable compared with other clients, even other guys), yet still feel like it was incomplete and that i'm forced back into the annoying shaving and consequent itching and not-so-smooth feeling...

---------------------------------------
"Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something."
Robert Heinlein

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 01/23/2006 :  1:21:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've had a bikini wax a bunch of years ago. It HURT, and I vowed it wasn't worth it. That next year at age 19, I became a nudist and didn't have to worry about looking "neat" in a swimsuit. The labia, inner and outer, do not have any hairs. It is pure epithelial cells.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Edited by - Cheri on 01/23/2006 1:23:18 PM

jherazob
Forum Member

Posted - 01/24/2006 :  09:18:17 AM  Show Profile  Send jherazob a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
*scratches crotch*

As far as i understood hair can grow on the labia, but if you say so i won't say otherwise (not being the owner of a vulva after all), then you gals are lucky in that respect, i'm already suffering from the effect of having sharp needles growing out of my balls... my poor penis is the most directly affected...

Keeping on my research on the subject i found a product called "nads" (very direct, eh? ) that according to them can be used to wax even the scrotum and the labia (so it's possible that the labia can grow hair after all, but i dunno), and that it can be applied by yourself. When i get some money by the end of the month i'll get it and test it (given my lack of experience with this i think i'll ask the woman that did it in the first place to gimme me a hand or two with this as she's much more experienced after all), and report it here. Hopefully i'll have a nice smooth bald (and nonbruised) pair of testicles by next month, wish me luck

*scratches crotch again, so itchy...*

"Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something."
Robert Heinlein

SingingSabre
Forum Member

Posted - 01/24/2006 :  5:42:14 PM  Show Profile  Send SingingSabre an AOL message  Send SingingSabre an ICQ Message  Click to see SingingSabre's MSN Messenger address  Send SingingSabre a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Jherazbob: Let the hair grow out a little more -- make sure there's enough hair for the wax to grab on to. When it's long enough, put some talcum powder on the areas to be waxed (this makes it so the wax adheres to the hair, not the skin). You'll want to make sure to pull the area that the wax is currently on taut so that the hair comes out easier.

I'd definatly suggest getting it professionally done.

"Son, crying in your milk is bad enough. Crying in your hot fudge sundae is just disgusting." R.A. Heinlein.

jpg
Forum Member

Posted - 01/24/2006 :  8:58:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sugaring is much much better....the sugar is not hot so it doesnt burn your balls, and it
doesnt hurt as much either....takes longer though.

hedotravelers

Posted - 01/26/2006 :  1:30:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit hedotravelers's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Wow guys, I don't know. Waxing the balls might be a little painfull. I do love being smooth but I think I stick to shaving.

t

Natey380
Forum Member

Posted - 01/27/2006 :  10:58:33 AM  Show Profile  Send Natey380 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Ouch! I am not sure about waxing either. I shave just my scrotum and penis and then trim around the genitals so it is short but with a little hair. I guess I am lucky because I don't have any problems with irritation or itching. Good luck to those who choose to try waxing!

jherazob
Forum Member

Posted - 01/27/2006 :  1:41:06 PM  Show Profile  Send jherazob a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well, from my experience i think it's not as painful as we imagine. I got at the same time the waxing in both the face (radical shaving ) and in the genitals. Even given the fact that at a point she accidentally got wax on a point on the beginning of the scrotum and penis, the pain in the lower part of the beard depilation was FAR, FAR, FAR more painful than all the mucking around on my jewels, so i expect that it won't be as painful. Yes, no doubt it's painful, but i'm now of the opinion that the pain of waxing is in general overrated. I'm now more concerned about safety (not ending with my scrotum on the woman's hands and away from me ) than about pain, hence why i'm researching.

Robert Heinlein

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 01/27/2006 3:16:36 PM

okbentony

Posted - 01/27/2006 :  4:21:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As long as you go to a technition who is experienced in male genital waxing you can achieve excellent results with a minimum of discomfort. Go to www.waxwaxwax.com for more information.

old hippie
Forum Member

Posted - 01/30/2006 :  10:23:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by okbentony

As long as you go to a technition who is experienced in male genital waxing you can achieve excellent results with a minimum of discomfort. Go to www.waxwaxwax.com for more information.

Makes you wonder though, on whom they became "experienced". Someone had to be first, no?

Dum vivimus, vivamus!

jherazob
Forum Member

Posted - 02/13/2006 :  11:27:09 PM  Show Profile  Send jherazob a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Ok, here i am with my scrotum half-waxed (she stopped before finishing), pained and with a laceration (even with some blood and all), so the result of this first experiment is: the red wax is not fit for waxing scrotums

I don't regret it even one bit though since i got first-hand experience, not having anyone with experience on this (okbentony, i don't live in USA so can't use the services of anyone on that site you mentioned), plus there was no serious damage (althought i didn't knew that the thin skin of the scrotum itself could get swollen, curious), so i consider it a very informative experiment (the things you do for science )

NOW i'm gonna try out that nads thing and post the results (well, not exactly now but in 2-4 weeks when it all heals and the hair grows back, because in the areas waxed the smoothness is very nice, but you get the idea )

Robert Heinlein

SingingSabre
Forum Member

Posted - 02/14/2006 :  9:51:20 PM  Show Profile  Send SingingSabre an AOL message  Send SingingSabre an ICQ Message  Click to see SingingSabre's MSN Messenger address  Send SingingSabre a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Red wax? Do you mean candle wax?

"Son, crying in your milk is bad enough. Crying in your hot fudge sundae is just disgusting." R.A. Heinlein.

jherazob
Forum Member

Posted - 02/15/2006 :  09:07:50 AM  Show Profile  Send jherazob a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SingingSabre

Red wax? Do you mean candle wax?

Nope, it's the kind used in depilation, when heated it looks a lot like honey or molasses or something like that than like wax, but when it cools it hardens a bit (never to the point of candle wax, it always feels like a sticky mess) and takes a red color. When you see it you don't really think "wax".

And i just discovered the hard way that it's too strong for use in those areas, because it sticks to the skin too...

Robert Heinlein

SingingSabre
Forum Member

Posted - 02/15/2006 :  11:15:13 AM  Show Profile  Send SingingSabre an AOL message  Send SingingSabre an ICQ Message  Click to see SingingSabre's MSN Messenger address  Send SingingSabre a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Ah!

To get it to stick only to the hair, and not the skin, put some baby powder on your skin. The wax will adhere only to the hair, and the baby powder will keep it off the skin.

jpg
Forum Member

Posted - 02/15/2006 :  8:51:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm telling you all, sugaring is the way to go....doesnt stick to your
skin and doesnt have to be at all that hot....
Look up Alexandria sugaring. Maybe you can find someone that will do it
its much better than waxing.

jherazob
Forum Member

Posted - 02/16/2006 :  12:05:14 PM  Show Profile  Send jherazob a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
SingingSabre: Well, all my scrotum was literally white from all the talcum it had, and it didn't help at all

jpg: Found the alexandria sugaring site, saw their promo video (they even mentioned the nads product and consider their own to be superior), found it very interesting and i'd love to try it out since it seems to be exactly the thing i want (virtually painless, no skin damage, tender with my delicate scrotum and penis skin, can be used on VERY short hair as they demonstrated, and so on), but yet once again i'm in South America, there's virtually zero chance of finding here somebody that can help me with this. As usual with not extremely mainstream things, if i want it here i'll have to bring it myself, so at most i'd have to either convince somebody to get certified on that (or even to get certified myself, which would be a waste since i have no interest in setting up a sugaring shop or something) in order to get it done. If you have a suggestion about this please go ahead and give it.

Robert Heinlein

Page: of 5 Previous Topic: Appropriate age for teens to shave Topic Next Topic: The smooth club  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.26 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved