Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 428 ]  [ Total: 428 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Resorts - Naturist Resorts, Nudism Places
 Conservative / Family Nudist Resort - Trip Reports
 Lake Como Nudist Resort - Pasco County, Florida
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Club Orient Reservatiuons ??? Topic Next Topic: Solair Resort in CT  

jtcsrtx

Posted - 02/21/2006 :  10:48:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit jtcsrtx's Homepage  Send jtcsrtx a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
In August of 2005 I toured Florida on a motorcycle, visited family and did a lot tourist stops. I spent three wonderful days at Lake Como Nudist Resort just outside of Tampa, Florida. This link will take you to the report, since I can't post a .PDF file here.
You will need an Adobe Reader to open the file, if you don't have one, you can download it free at

www.adobe.com

My Lake Como Report - pdf format

If you have any questions or comments please feel free to contact me. Thank you.

Jack
In Houston naturally....

interestediam@hotmail.com

joenudist
Forum Member

Posted - 02/22/2006 :  11:03:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jack,

Thanks for posting that great review. I will be spending five days at Lake Como at the end of April along with five more days at Cypress Cove (for their singles weekend) right after that. I cannot wait to go as the nude season up here in Minnesota generally does not start until May and I have not been nude outside since the end of September!

Joe

runningbare
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2006 :  1:20:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jack,

Thank you for the excellent article. I enjoyed reading it. It sounded like you had a great time and made some new friends. I am planning a trip to Lake Como in the near future, but don't know a lot about the resort. So your experience was very enlightening to me. Thanks again!

Runningbare

Edited by - runningbare on 02/23/2006 4:11:36 PM

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 09/21/2009 :  3:39:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Here is an overview video of Lake Como Nudist Resort.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIo4LxZ2WoE

airbather

Posted - 01/27/2011 :  4:55:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lake Como is a wonderful place, one of my favorite nudist resort.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 01/29/2011 :  01:27:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i haven't been to como in years , yes it it beautiful there. wish i lived closer

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 07/23/2014 :  1:05:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
From Gawker.com - July 22, 2014

Naked and Unafraid: Baring Witness at a Christian Nudist Festival
by Adam Weinstein

The first thing everybody at Lake Como Nudist Resort seems to want to tell me is they're not like those creeps over at - -, the resort up the street. "They're not even nudists," says a nurse in her late 40s, with a red sarong around her waist and grand breasts that rest just short of it, as she drinks a beer at the Butt Hutt, the resort bar. "They're swingers," she hisses softly.

Her man friend nods in agreement. His bare member bounces up and down on a towel-wrapped barstool as he nervously watches the Rays' closer blow a tight game on the bar TV; her sarong ripples as she antsily awaits the conclusion so they can move along to the hot tub, plastic cups in hand.

Just because they're naked and living easy doesn't mean they're libertines at Lake Como. Don't be fooled by the starkers biker types tossing darts (soft-tipped), or by the way this duo slips off into the cloudy night to get stoned before sauntering back to finish beer pitcher No. 3. There are many different ways to be unclothed here in Pasco County, Florida, a semi-rural stretch outside Tampa that has acquired a reputation over the last half-century as "the nudist capital of the world." Bare-assedness comes in distinct social categories.

"This is a nice place," the nurse says. Those people in - -—with their "MILFs and Mesh" club parties—are at one end of the spectrum. Lake Como is a "family" resort. Minors are welcome with a parent or guardian. There's tennis and shuffleboard, and a keyboard-playing Jimmy Buffett sound-alike on the pool deck on Saturdays.

I realize she's emphasizing the niceness because I'm an outlier, the only person under 40 unaccompanied by a partner. I'm the naked guy upsetting the naked balance, with tan lines announcing my recent disrobing. It doesn't help that I'm wearing my wedding ring.

I try to reassure them. I just got here, see, for the Christian nudist festival. I am on a sincere spiritual journey with 20 or so new friends. [Read the rest of the article]

oldnudyman
Forum Member

Posted - 02/15/2017 :  08:55:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I have wanted to try Lake Come for a while and now we have finally made a reservation for the middle of April. We just bought a motor home so travel to resorts should now be easier.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 02/15/2017 :  09:36:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have visited Cypress Cove and one other nude resort in the Tampa area, that will remain unnamed, but have not visited Lake Como. It is my hope to visit FL for an extended period of time and visit CC, Lake Como, Sunsport and Haulover Beach. Not sure why my wife is not a FL fan but I'm sure I can talk her into it if we drag our nudist friends along!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

oldnudyman
Forum Member

Posted - 02/15/2017 :  7:08:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, we are still new to this, but we have been to Cypress Cove and we think that it is great. I have been a home bound nudist most of my life, but my wife had agreed to Give Cypress Cove a try and she loved it. Club Orient was the icing on the cake as now she wants to go to any of these places as soon as possible. I'm happy.
Now that we have a motorhome we can visit many places.

Edited by - oldnudyman on 02/15/2017 7:11:37 PM

david nichols
Forum Member

Posted - 02/20/2017 :  6:05:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey oldnudyman, I saw your pic in profile, do you still have the Shasta?

oldnudyman
Forum Member

Posted - 02/20/2017 :  10:58:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by david nichols

No that was a project that I did a few years ago.
Total restore to the chassis. I was able to save the sheet metal and had to build the frame for a perfect fit when I put the sheet metal back on.
Totally new interior with led lighting and a solar panel for power. 600 hours of labor.

david nichols
Forum Member

Posted - 02/22/2017 :  5:46:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by oldnudyman

quote:
Originally posted by david nichols

No that was a project that I did a few years ago.
Total restore to the chassis. I was able to save the sheet metal and had to build the frame for a perfect fit when I put the sheet metal back on.
Totally new interior with led lighting and a solar panel for power. 600 hours of labor.

sounds very nice. anyway we will be at Riviera march 3-5. we are considering another camper

Previous Topic: Club Orient Reservatiuons ??? Topic Next Topic: Solair Resort in CT  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.32 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved