Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 382 ]  [ Total: 382 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudism Places: Around the World
 Asia: Thailand
 Nude in Thailand
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: NUDE BEACH IN PHUKET
Page: of 3

ShineBack

Posted - 03/27/2006 :  07:57:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi

Me and my girlfriend are going to Thailand this summer. Does anyone know any nudebeaches in Thailand?
Or at least topless + thong beaches if there aren't any nude beaches.

onlineman

Posted - 03/10/2007 :  12:35:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome to Thailand!.Actually there is no nude beach in our country and it's inlegal but because
of our country always welcome Tourist so we don't mind and don't care and never strict about this.
So you and your gals can do topless but can't be
naked all around any beach.But just 2 beaches in Thailand that you can do.Send E-mail to me I will
let you know where they are.

Onlineman555@yahoo.com

peter-manee

Posted - 03/16/2007 :  01:34:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I saw your question, Is there any nude in Thailand. I know few place that you can be nude on the beach, locate in southern part of Thailand,
the beach name RAI-RAI beach In Pang-nga or Grabi Province not too far from Phuget.
These is not road to the beach, you have to get there by boat very nice place

peter-manee

Posted - 03/16/2007 :  02:24:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I tried to contact Onlineman555@yahoo.com
but the mail was returned to me.
Please contact me at preecha_teu@hotmail.com

I would like to know about nude beach in Thailand.

peter-manee

Posted - 03/16/2007 :  02:29:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To: Shineback, also few more place in Thailand that you can be nuded at the beach, Samui Island
in Thailand call Kor-Samui and Patong beach in Phuget. and the other place near Pattaya-there are a private house or Bangalo on the private beach that you can naked on the beach very far from nearby area very private that you can be nuded on the beach.

agde
Forum Member

Posted - 03/24/2007 :  1:15:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You may find some (mainly European) naturist suntanners in Thailand on Mai Khao beach near Phuket, Chaweng beach on Koh Samui Island in the south, or Had Tien Beach on Pha Ngan Island. But conditions are always changing and it is good to be cautious and respect local sensitivities since nudism is officially illegal. You will find people in the tourist industry very friendly and unshockable, so don't hesitate to ask where nude sunbathing might be possible. Having a Thai sarong handy is always a good idea. Sarong to skinny-dipping to sarong is actually not uncommon.

nene

Posted - 07/17/2007 :  03:03:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi, i am planning to visit thailand this september, can anyone guide me to a nude beach...

eivind

Posted - 09/15/2007 :  12:35:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is it really possible to take a nude bath at the places mentioned? I would like to be sure before I get there, using bathing clothes would totally ruin my vacation!

skycladder

Posted - 09/23/2007 :  08:13:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To everyone
If you need info about naturism in Thailand, simply go to www.thailandnaturist.com.
We have a small group of those who love naturism there. Including Thais, Europeans and Americans !

chelsea

Posted - 09/25/2007 :  3:29:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My spouse and I have found two wonderful places for naturism in Thailand. Please note that neither place advertises themselves as naturist resorts but there is a liberal attitude at both.

The first is Golden Buddha Beach Resort in the Andaman Sea. An isolated eco-resort with a 10 km beach, we walked nude every day, stayed nude at our beachfront house and swam in the nude. Other guests do not mind as topfree is the norm and it is easy to find our own space. On each visit, a few other couples and individual travellers were nude as well. As requested by management, we covered ourselves when Thai staff are near by -- for a few minutes every day.

The second is the Sanctuary on Ko Pha Nagn. A spa accessible by boat from the overcrowded Haad Rin town where the famous moon beach party takes place. The Sanctuary is very different and laid back. Top free is again the norm. We were nude at the beach (in full view of the restaurant) and at our hut. We were joined by a few people during our visit. There is another beach five minutes north which sees more regular nude use (again in full view of the restaurant/small hotel). We only covered up for yoga, when going to/from the beach and when a large group of Thai tourists happen to visit.

So, if you are willing to go a bit further, there are naturist friendly options in Thailand.

Enjoy

mango

Posted - 11/16/2007 :  6:47:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Many time questions about nude beach in thailand and nudity, here are some answers:

Nudity is in Thailand forbidden! But there are many qiet places to do it! On every small island you can find a place to enjoy naked swimming and sunning. Some examples where are sometimes people nude:

Phuket:
1.On the freedom beach near patong. There is a small (15 meters) sandy beach on the left of freedom beach. Its a good places for nudity.
2. Near the Naithon beach is a small public beach with one restaurant. The owners there accept when you stay nude one the chair and swim nude. Please not in the restaurant!

Ko Phangan:
1. Ao Hin Lor is a long nice rock and sandy beach where start in Booms Cafe Bungalows until Blue Hill Resort. There are many paradise nice places for enjoy nudity.
2.Another very good and nice place is near the Wok Thum Beach . When you drive from Thong Sala the way to Wok Thum , after a small viewpoint restaurant you will see a big place without any building on the left. One the end of this place is a small path for go down to the beach, then you see a nice beach.
3. A small but nice beach is near Bovy Resort (Pirates Bar). But the watertide on this beaches goes down in the afternoon. Best time is morning and early afternoon.

Ko Tao:
1. A very small nice beach is near freedom beach. On a small path you can walk from Taa Too to there.

Not forget: Maybe sometimes thaipeople come to this beaches then not go nude. Most on the weekend the thai like to go on the beach for picnic.

mango

Posted - 01/24/2008 :  1:41:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Booms Cafe Bungalows pics:
http://www.boomscafe.com/Gallery/bungalow/index.html

http://www.bluehillresort.com/blue-hill-resort-map.html

freenude

Posted - 02/10/2008 :  05:30:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by agde

You may find some (mainly European) naturist suntanners in Thailand on Mai Khao beach near Phuket, ....

Mai Khao beach is in Phuket, At 9km is the longest beach on Phuket, clean and quiet,and naturism is possible here.

jaywalker

Posted - 03/11/2008 :  2:38:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit jaywalker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I just found this site.
http://www.thailandnaturist.com/

From what I've gathered on their message board the membership is not too terribly active, but they do have some good information about some of the naturist venues they use.

Hope this helps,
Jay

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 03/11/2008 4:44:41 PM

john warren

Posted - 03/29/2008 :  12:21:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
my wife and I are staying at the Marriott on Mai Khao Beach Phuket Thailand from 10th to 20th April. We have heard that it is a long beach - much of it unused. Does anybody know where and when there are opportunities for naturism?

shavednudist

Posted - 04/02/2008 :  9:50:17 PM  Show Profile  Send shavednudist a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Saw a movie called The Beach staring Leonardo Decaprio, and it was filmed in Thialand.

The beach they filmed on looked frickin awesome for nudity!! But everything I've rwad says nudity is a No no. Just like it is in Tahiti and Fiji.

Page: of 3 Topic Next Topic: NUDE BEACH IN PHUKET  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.75 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved