Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 161 ]  [ Total: 161 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 Where is your most favorite place to be nude?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: When do nudists feel naked? Topic Next Topic: Which type of nudism is right for you?
Page: of 15

firern25

Posted - 12/09/2013 :  6:48:10 PM  Show Profile  Send firern25 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kauai1

OK, NUDE GOLFING, answer in the poll.
Please, please, please - not that I'm begging. But, I really do need to find a nude golf course before I die. May get the "parts" sun burned, but I do (need) to play a round in the buff.
Normally, with my golf, I'm OVER the bluff.
LOL Please tell me where it is.. ;>)

There is a nude 9 hole golf course at LaJenny in France. Quite a ways a way, but worth it for a bucket list. Hope I see you there someday.

Joe

BBare

JM

JoeD1949
Forum Member

Posted - 04/21/2014 :  6:36:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I spent a nude week at Club Orient in January. We've already reserved TWO weeks next year. It was the most relaxing (and yet exciting) week of my life. We were nude most of the time, on the beach, at the restaurant, walking through the resort and along the beach. I highly recommend Club O. We were in a mini-suite deluxe and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The beach was fun, but I must say that walking through the resort nude several times each day was the high point of our stay. Early morning, after a nude walk through the resort, we went to the boutique and grabbed two coffees. We spent our days at the beach, lounged and lunched nude and usually closed Papaguya Restaurant after dining and dancing nude. We're 65 and felt 20 years younger!

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 04/21/2014 :  10:42:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We were visiting Club Orient every year for 9 years from 2001-2009. Our last visit in June of '09 we took our girls, our grandkids and one SIL. It was the absolute best vacation we have ALL ever had and the grandkids always ask "when are we going back!?" We've not only met some great people that have become our closest friends but have gone with friends that had never been and wanted someone that was familiar to go with. Hence ... 9 yrs straight going to Club Orient.

Though technically clothing optional ... I bet you can't use all your fingers on both hands to count the number of people with suits on or females with bottoms on of the over 300 people on the Club O section of the beach. The best part is that the entire resort is clothing optional and if you didn't know it ... you'd swear it was a "nude mandatory" resort.

We've actually gotten naked in the car, driven to Club O and gotten out and checked in, in the nude and didn't put clothes on for entire week. In '01 you could still venture down Orient Beach and go into bars, restaurants and shops in the nude and eat, drink and shop. There were lots of naked people down the beach. As time passed ... less and less nude sunbathers on the north end of Orient Beach but still many topless females. It's changed since our last visit but ... we will return next year for sure. My wife has commanded it! hahaha

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

dougmitchell787

Posted - 06/20/2014 :  5:26:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We're going to be in Paris during September and want to visit Heliomonde for the day, however, I can't find anything on their site that suggests day visits, only over-nighters. Anybody been to this resort for a day trip?

mama
Forum Member

Posted - 06/21/2014 :  06:02:43 AM  Show Profile  Send mama a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
GETTING CLOSE TO IT

mama
Forum Member

Posted - 06/21/2014 :  06:25:16 AM  Show Profile  Send mama a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
PLEASE I NEED TO KNOW MORE

mama
Forum Member

Posted - 06/21/2014 :  06:28:24 AM  Show Profile  Send mama a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
WE ARE LOOKING TO SEE MORE

mama
Forum Member

Posted - 06/21/2014 :  06:30:35 AM  Show Profile  Send mama a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
MEETING UP WITH YOUR WOLDS

mama
Forum Member

Posted - 06/21/2014 :  06:31:39 AM  Show Profile  Send mama a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
NICE PIC

mama
Forum Member

Posted - 06/21/2014 :  06:32:51 AM  Show Profile  Send mama a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
LOVELY PICTURES

mama
Forum Member

Posted - 06/21/2014 :  06:33:56 AM  Show Profile  Send mama a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
WHAT A PICTURE AND WRITE TOP

mama
Forum Member

Posted - 06/21/2014 :  06:35:12 AM  Show Profile  Send mama a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I AM SEEN YOUR POST BOTH YOUR LOVELY PICTURES

mama
Forum Member

Posted - 06/21/2014 :  06:36:19 AM  Show Profile  Send mama a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
HOW CAN I GET TO KNOW YOU MORE AND GET YOUR PICTURES

mama
Forum Member

Posted - 06/21/2014 :  06:37:31 AM  Show Profile  Send mama a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I DONT UNDERSTAND YOUR POST

mama
Forum Member

Posted - 06/21/2014 :  06:38:38 AM  Show Profile  Send mama a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I NEED TO TRAVEL WITH YOU? PLEASE CONTACT ME BACK AS SOON AS YOU SEE THIS POST

Page: of 15 Previous Topic: When do nudists feel naked? Topic Next Topic: Which type of nudism is right for you?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.3 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved