Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 123 ]  [ Total: 123 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Public Protests and Demonstrations for Nudism
 Nude Protests - Public Nudist Demonstrations
 World Naked Bike Ride
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Femen Stages a Topless Jihad
Page: of 3

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 06/18/2008 :  8:09:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Admin

Bob, congratulations on your participation in a well executed nude event, and also for your photo reporting!

Could you pick out a couple of photos for us to display in this thread, for those without a FlickR password? Just send them to admin@nudist-resorts.org . I'll resize them for the forum, and optimize them for quick loading.

I think I managed to send you the info. I don't have a computer. I have a MSNTV box. I can't download & attach files.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

Farquhar1970

Posted - 02/02/2009 :  1:54:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello

I live in Scotland, but will be moving to Florida in early March and I'd really like to participate in this year's WNBR. Does anyone know which Florida cities it's going to be held in?

I'd really appreciate any information. Thanks

Graham

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 02/02/2009 :  6:00:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Graham just type in naked bike ride in google it should come up with a schedule, they had one in Atlanta but it was behind a shopping mall unfortantly I forgot about it and missed it will have to look and see where its at in 2009.
I think Balto Bob got a cool shot of himself in front of the White House.

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 02/03/2009 :  12:58:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
There is a link on my profile page to the main wiki site. FYI-Most US rides are NOT nude. My profile pic is from the DC ride. If you click on the links below my sig you'll see front shots.(Both links "should" have a link to a set of photos from the DC ride.) I'm wearing a www.bananapeelz.com I know most people worry about the WNBR photos making their life unpleasent. I have found many of mine were deleted or restricted. youtube pulled the video even though we wern't compleatly nude and had police with us. One of my pics shows a police car that was part of the ride. They blocked some of the intersections for us. Many of Elvert Barns photos (the entire set is over 200 photos) are "freind/family only",contact him if you want to see them.
edited cuz I cain't spell

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.flickr.com/photos/isisdc/2560300492/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

Edited by - Balto Bob on 02/03/2009 01:23:56 AM

Farquhar1970

Posted - 02/03/2009 :  08:19:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello

The problem I keep finding is that none of the information is current. I find references to people looking forward to the "next" ride, but these posts always seem to be a couple of years old and the dates in question are 2006 or 2007. Nobody ever seems to be referring to an upcoming ride. None of the sites seem to hold any current information regarding any rides in Florida, either. In fact - no matter where I look - I can't find anything that's actually relevant to anything in 2009.

I'm starting - reluctantly - to come to the conclusion that it looks like nothing's actually going to happen after all.

Thanks for your help, though

Graham

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 02/03/2009 :  08:36:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The WNBR is NOT the most organized event. Most have 1 person who posts info. Roger(REAL tall guy in the photos), who runs the DC ride goes to a LOT of trouble getting permits, etc. 4 months out VERY little is happening. If the wiki site has contact info,for the city your interested in try that. BTW-Its SNOWING outside my window.
www.flickr.com/photos/74907165@N00/sets/72157605494854093/
I'm in #553

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

Edited by - Balto Bob on 02/03/2009 09:41:36 AM

old hippie
Forum Member

Posted - 02/03/2009 :  08:38:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Farquhar1970

Hello

I live in Scotland, but will be moving to Florida in early March and I'd really like to participate in this year's WNBR. Does anyone know which Florida cities it's going to be held in?

I'd really appreciate any information. Thanks

Graham

Graham,
I see your difficulty. It appears that February is still a little early for dates to appear in the WNBR website. I am certain, thought, that BaltBob can keep you posted on more timely developments as you finish your move to sunny Florida (lucky you).
It looks like both Tampa and Pensacola have some history of completed rides, so good luck there.

Dum vivimus, vivamus!

Farquhar1970

Posted - 02/03/2009 :  08:58:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you for all your suggestions. I'll keep an eye on the various sites. Surely something will come up.

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 03/23/2009 :  10:03:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The early rides were last week.
http://melbourne-leader.whereilive.com.au/photos/gallery/the-world-naked-bike-ride-melbourne-2008/i/index.php
NOTE-the pictures are from 2009

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

Edited by - Balto Bob on 03/23/2009 10:14:49 AM

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 05/20/2009 :  10:10:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
WNBR-DC 2009 RIDE
June 13 3 PM
Franklin Park (13th & K St NW)
Downtown DC.
I will update this as I get more info. I don't think we will be doing the White House photo-op. I do NOT recomend total nudity. DC wants genitals covered but, you need to wear very little. Most folks also wear a helmet and shades. My picture here is from last years ride. Also, the links below my sig.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

Edited by - Balto Bob on 05/26/2009 4:51:23 PM

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 05/26/2009 :  10:32:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
most of the bike rides seem a like unorganized there doesn't seem to many in the south, but id money wasn't so tight i would live to try the one in vermont and dc

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 09/07/2010 :  08:17:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Philly ride.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/paulgentile/sets/72157624888403748/
Sorry I didn't know about this. I would have gone. Lots of young people.
http://www.cyclingcaptured.com/2010-Cycling/Special-Events/2010-PNBR/13649738_AK4Wm#996399699_vT959

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.ipernity.com/doc/elvertbarnes/5172004/

Edited by - Balto Bob on 09/07/2010 08:50:51 AM

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 09/08/2010 :  09:12:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFNhtvfVa4A&feature=player_embedded
10 mins long. I want to go next year.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 05/08/2011 :  08:53:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This years philly ride is 9-4-2011 2 PM
http://phillynakedbikeride.org
Ride is at 5 PM, meeting at 3 PM. They expect over 1,000 nude riders.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

Edited by - Balto Bob on 09/03/2011 08:07:21 AM

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 09/04/2011 :  02:16:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
how is it that most of the rides are in the northeast, don't think it occurs in the southeast.

Page: of 3 Topic Next Topic: Femen Stages a Topless Jihad  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.47 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved