Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 187 ]  [ Total: 187 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Answering door nude.
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: The Brits Are Doing Things Correctly Topic Next Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble
Page: of 18

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 01/01/2009 :  9:17:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Today I was watching tv on the couch when someone knock on the door my wife went to get some bottoms on as I answered the door wearing only a tee shirt, It was my mom so I let her in, I figure she has seen my thousands of times nude when I was young so i'm sure seeing my bare bottom or penis wasn't anything new, she visited for a while and than left. I wonder if i'd be as comfortable if it was my mother-in-law.

nude gardener
Forum Member

Posted - 01/02/2009 :  06:47:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I always answer the door nude of course because I live in a nudist resort, chances are that whoever is at the door will also be nude.

Bejammin
Forum Member

Posted - 01/06/2009 :  12:41:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
...unless it's 15 degree!! I live in an appt complex and try to be nude whenever possible, but always keep a shirt and sweats close so that i can put something on quickly...after a quick peek through the security hole in the door.

Drakkus
Forum Member

Posted - 01/06/2009 :  8:57:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Once I get into a situation where I can even be near the front door nude, I'll be keeping a robe on a hook right next to it. For now though, our front door has a huge window in it, so I have to be on the lookout for people coming up to the house. It's a little stressful, and sometimes I miss people, but it's how things are for the moment.

Be True and Stay Naked,
Drakkus

One is nothing more, and nothing less, than what they believe themselves to be.

DaffyTaffy2
Forum Member

Posted - 01/09/2009 :  01:05:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
the fedex
man loves me!!!!!

Skinny Women are not Evil

n/a
deleted

Posted - 01/09/2009 :  08:42:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL Taffy. Do tell!

There's a policeman in Colorado who loves me, after I accidently dialed 911 with the modem from my hotel room, and he showed up and I was just ready to jump in the shower.

If you don't like my profile picture, then use whiteout on your monitor.

sunnymelissa

Posted - 01/12/2009 :  12:44:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Daffy/Honey,

You two sound hilarious! And it sound like you know how to make new friends :)

I have never answered the door nude - expect in situations where the other person has seen me nude about 150 times anyway.

Melissa

P.S. I love both your profile picture, don't change a thing!

n/a
deleted

Posted - 01/12/2009 :  1:10:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the zoo, Melissa :)

If you don't like my profile picture, then use whiteout on your monitor.

ROB g
Forum Member

Posted - 01/12/2009 :  9:49:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have learned my lession when it comes to answering the door in the nude. Read either the bravest thing
or the dumbest thing you done in the nude and you will find out why.

Randall50
Forum Member

Posted - 08/05/2009 :  01:16:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I never answer my home door nude. I want to be respectful of my neighbors. However, I travel most of the time and since I am nude most of the time in my hotel, I have answered the room service call in the nude, accidentally. This has happened twice. Both times the room service guy laughed and so did I. It's a good idea to remain respectful. I don't want to push my nudist behavior on other people. Does this make sense?

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 09/09/2009 :  5:59:00 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Mrs. Diger was watching TV yesterday evening while I went next door to help Dad work on the tractor. Well she heard a knock at the door and thought it was me, see I'm always forgetting my keys. Needless to say it wasn't me, it was the Kirby Vacuum cleaner salesman. Without thinking she had opened the door a little to wide before she noticed it wasn’t me.

She told him wait a minute and got dressed, when she got back she said he had a big smile on his face … LOL

I told her “Great every salesman in the county will be coming to our house now.“

Diger

dakotacpl
Forum Member

Posted - 09/09/2009 :  6:53:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great story Diger. Happened in a hotel with us once...made for a very happy room service guy!

balataf
Forum Member

Posted - 09/09/2009 :  10:05:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit balataf's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Previously, I posted:
Posted - 05/04/2006 : 10:53:22 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am able to, weather permitting, answer the door without clothes by using a window next to it that is elevated (over a meter/yard) so that nothing shows below the navel area. If further action is needed, I can easily ask for a minute.

/////////////
This has evolved, in that now I have to answer from the window only, as I am in a wheelchir full-time. If I must let someone in, then I can hand them my key to the front. I have a step between my living room and the front door into the porch.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 09/09/2009 :  10:52:13 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
When Mrs. Diger came home from the store today I told her the Kirby guy came back and I flashed him this time. She gave me her "Bite Me" grin and said "HA HA guess he won't be back then." LOL

Diger

scoutniagara
Forum Member

Posted - 10/13/2009 :  07:54:23 AM  Show Profile  Send scoutniagara an AOL message  Send scoutniagara an ICQ Message  Click to see scoutniagara's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I have a "wrap" (looks like a kilt from the front, but no pleats at back) handy or a pair of loungepants/shorts close by. I can see through our front door who is there, so I could pre-screen who I answer naked to, anyway. Once, my wife let in a female friend of ours, while I was sitting naked in our living room reading the paper. I covered myself with the rest of the paper and no one even considered that I was naked till I had to excuse myself to go to the washroom. ;)

FCN member

Page: of 18 Previous Topic: The Brits Are Doing Things Correctly Topic Next Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.17 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved