Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 468 ]  [ Total: 468 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Answering door nude.
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: The Brits Are Doing Things Correctly Topic Next Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble
Page: of 18

VanII

Posted - 12/29/2006 :  4:35:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I live in Florida and weather permitting am nude most of the time at home. Our back yard and 2 side yards are fenced behind a 7 feet no view security wood fence. Additionally, when I'm nude I place a STOP sign mounted in concrete and on a 4x4 post on the sidewalk leading to our front door. You absolutely cannot get to our front door without looking at this STOP sign and appropriate signage stapled to it. Additionally, all our neighbors know I am a practicing nudist. Several summers ago our across the street neighbor Jane rang the front door bell. I stuck my head out our side door and asked who it was. She identified herself. I then asked her if she had read the STOP signage and did she understand that. She replied "Yes." I told her to come into the car port and stepped outside to meet her. She didn't blink an eye as she looked me over but asked to borrow a screw driver to repair something. I found the tool for her to use and handed it to her. As she took the screw driver she said that she had never seen a nude man in the flesh other than her husband.She went on to say she liked the four toe rings that I wear and that the male navel ring was neat. She thanked me for the loan, said she would return it shortly, and walked off. Appropriate action on my part? She was fairly warned by the signage she had to pass and she knew in advance I was a nudist. I don't believe there was any problem(s) here.
VanII

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 12/29/2006 :  5:36:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sounds very similiar to our house and neighborhood here in CA. A good fence around the backyard and a few warnings to neighbors is all it takes.

Jenn

lil_lilly_nudist
Forum Member

Posted - 01/01/2007 :  05:50:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Me and sis (not both but one of us) answer nude but anyone visiting is either friends that know we are nudists or oneoff people who we probably wont see again [food delivery etc]. Its liberating.

mas29
Forum Member

Posted - 01/02/2007 :  1:31:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by lil_lilly_nudist

Me and sis (not both but one of us) answer nude but anyone visiting is either friends that know we are nudists or oneoff people who we probably wont see again [food delivery etc]. Its liberating.

I wonder if the delivery guy started breaking up a sweat and studdered when he saw you naked. haha.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 01/02/2007 :  2:41:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Be careful you don't get a complaint issued against you by a delivery person. It can happen.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

StuffedTiger
Forum Member

Posted - 01/19/2007 :  01:53:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

The one area to be really careful of is with the U.S.Mail. Anything that can be interpreted as harrassment of a mail carrier carries a prison term. You can't run a country unless the mail gets delivered, so that turns out to be unexpectedly serious (at least I think so) but understandable once you think about it.

anc35228
Forum Member

Posted - 01/22/2007 :  01:14:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit anc35228's Homepage  Send anc35228 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Even though I don't have a problem with nudity, I would still grab something to cover myself to answer the door. i wouldn't want to make the other "party" to feel uncomfortable ... or make any unwelcome invitations.

StuffedTiger
Forum Member

Posted - 01/22/2007 :  9:50:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I throw on a pair of jeans. So I'm bare chested and its cold. So what?

Naturist.Rich
Forum Member

Posted - 01/22/2007 :  11:02:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Van. Welcome to the group.

You apparently did okay with the neighbor. So far so good.

As Cheri said, watch out for the postal and utility workers, cable guy, etc. They don't have any choice to come on your property to do their job. And they could file an "official" complaint with their company, and that could come back to you legally.

Also, you didn't say if your front door and walkway can be seen from a public road, city or county, a public easement, or shared driveway. If yes to any of those, then you could get arrested for indecent exposure, per local ordinances. The state law has gone before the supreme court and unless you are doing a vulgar act, you won't get busted per state nudity laws. But many Florida cities, towns and counties have their own and if you can be seen from one of the above mentioned areas, you could get arrested, ESPECIALLY, if you are seen by a minor child walking by the property. Then it could turn into you being legally labeled a pedophile and a registered sex offender. Heavy stuff.

So if you are shielded from the roads and easements, you may be okay with that too.

I had some elderly ladies from the Jehovah's Witnesses visit me last year, ignoring all of the private property, do not enter, posted, no tresspassing, no solicitor signs and knocking on my door. I was so tempted to answer it ala natural, but my front door is clearly seen from the road. So if they went back and complained on me, I could possibly have gotten in some hot water. Just plant a tall, thick Palm Beach style ten foot hedge along the road (I have one in the plans) and you should be good to go.

And again, welcome to the site!

Peace,

the rockerr

Enjoyit1961
Forum Member

Posted - 07/26/2007 :  03:03:34 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Enjoyit1961's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
For the neighbours and friends we dont need to hide our nudity at the door, they know we are nudists and have no problems with that.
And if necessary.. a pair of pants and a t-shirt are easily for grabbing.

nudistme
Forum Member

Posted - 07/26/2007 :  07:41:38 AM  Show Profile  Send nudistme an AOL message  Send nudistme a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I never answer nude . I find it rude to impose everybody in my "Shocking" for them situation.
If they are cool with it they can undress with me inside. Although i dream of a time where everybody will be nude , inside or outside or at least who ever feels like it.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 07/26/2007 :  11:31:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The other day the door bell rang and being nude I answered it but allowed the door to shield my private parts,I don't think I need to dress but I also don't need to expose myself to others.I'm sure those at the door can pretty well determine my state of dress and if there was a reason for them to enter the house I would surely warn them that I was nude,it would them be up to them if they would enter.

later
Forum Member

Posted - 07/26/2007 :  11:59:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We live on a very private acreage property. The only area you must to careful of while nude in the yard is where the driveway comes up to the front of the garage, it's straight up from the road about 150 feet long. Between the garage and the house is a large deck and our back door is on the deck. When we bought the house the deck was there and had your standard rail across the front, about 3/4 feet tall. So we could come and go out the door nude we removed that rail and put up a 7 foot tall privacy wall with a gate and a door bell button.
When you come up the driveway you basically drive right up to the front of the garage and this wall. As per the law we have No Tresspassing signs on the four corners of the lot, plus driveway. We are nudists and hide the fact from no one. Everyone who knows us is aware we spend as much time nude as possible. Because of this we have a sign on the driveway side of this privacy wall that says, "BEYOND THIS POINT YOU WILL ENCOUNTER NUDISTS."
So yes we do answer the doors or gate in the nude. We believe we are giving everyone fair warning. Most who have no good reason to be here turn around and leave once they see the sign.

Edited by - later on 07/26/2007 12:12:01 PM

smoothNtanned
Forum Member

Posted - 07/26/2007 :  7:27:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can't imagine answering the door nude, even though I can see who it is without being seen by others.

We live on a very private acreage and the front door cannot be seen from the road nor other houses. Most family and friends call first, nevertheless I am known to only a few of them as a private nudist. Even if I were an active social nudist under these living conditions, only for other social nudists known to me would I greet them naked if I knew they were coming. This I can't foresee ever being the case.

I live nude indoors most of the time. If the doorbell rings unexpectedly, it takes but a moment to slip on my very brief side-slitted jogging shorts, without underwear, to cover the essentials. On occasion, this attire has hastened departures, especially of those soliciting. Yet I have not offended anyone with frontal nudity, nor potentially embarrassed myself or my wife.

As the door closes, off come the shorts. Hmmmm, I didn't miss those few minutes from the pleasure of being naked.

PubicDreadCocks

Posted - 07/27/2007 :  6:07:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have had a few problems answering the door nude in the past:

A few weeks ago I answered the door naked to find my neighbor there with his cat. After casually talking about the weather, the cat saw my pubic dreadlocks, jumped up and grabbed onto them. Since my locks are so thick his claws and paws got stuck and it took a few minutes to unlatch him from me. I don't answer the door nude anymore.

Page: of 18 Previous Topic: The Brits Are Doing Things Correctly Topic Next Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.35 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved