Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 191 ]  [ Total: 191 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 Permanent hair removal
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: New to waxing.. Topic Next Topic: Whats the most common hairstyle these days?
Page: of 4

seeker

Posted - 05/14/2006 :  5:21:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been shaving for over a year and just got my wife to join me. But it takes a lot of time. I have heard that plucking out the hairs with a pair of tweezers will permanently remove the hair, as long as you get the follicle. Does anyone have anymore information on this?

Seneca
Forum Member

Posted - 05/15/2006 :  11:51:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I use a Remington epilator to remove my pubic hair. The longer you use it the thinner the hair becomes. It also becomes softer. I use Jergens "Naturally Smooth" lotion daily in this area. It retards hair growth. Eventually, you can go weeks before needing to epilate. Normally, I only do it every 3 weeks now.

Seneca

Life is a journey, not a guided tour. You have to decide which route to follow.

mark_fla
Forum Member

Posted - 05/16/2006 :  07:48:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Do you need to let the hair grow to a certain length before using the epilator?

Seneca
Forum Member

Posted - 05/16/2006 :  12:04:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The min. length seems to be about 1/16". But 1/8" is the ideal length. If hair is longer it should be trimmed first. Wash and dry the area. Stretch the skin tight as you epilate. It may pinch a bit at first, but after a few times you don't even notice it. When you're done, put lotion on to ease any irritation.

Life is a journey, not a guided tour. You have to decide which route to follow.

jherazob
Forum Member

Posted - 05/30/2006 :  11:03:58 PM  Show Profile  Send jherazob a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
In my experience just removing the hair, follicle and all, won't stop it from growing back, it'll just take longer. As i've mentioned in another thread i've been waxing my pubes and all the area surrounding the genitals (scrotum is too delicate for waxing, but i'm working on alternatives, no shaving though, i don't want again the "porcupine balls" effect with the hair becoming almost needles ). Been doing it for the last 3 months more or less, and while it has diminished quite a bit it hasn't resulted in permanent hair loss (so far, maybe in the long term it does).

Of course, there's Kalo and similars that DO inhibit regrowth, which i've used fairly successfully. You could use an epilator with one of those products, having in mind that it'll take a while.

---------------------------------------
"Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something."
Robert Heinlein

murano

Posted - 06/10/2006 :  6:40:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
All this talk about shaving, laser removal is the way to go. A bit pricey yes, but permanent and no stuble. Did my pubes including balls and shaft. Five sessions @ $200 each. No more hair and haven't shaved in two years. Expect approx. 20% hair loss with each session. For those who want it all 5 to six sessions. Only want to reduce maybe 2-3 sessions. Had chest and back done for $400 per session. Total cost $3,000 to be hairless from chin to toes. Took one year to complete all sessions, now no more shaving, and no stuble at all. Only thing you have to be careful of is it is permanent!

arenner

Posted - 06/21/2006 :  12:35:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Where on earth can you find a place to laser your **** and balls?

JustJim
Forum Member

Posted - 06/21/2006 :  10:03:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Probably San Francisco

JustJim

jherazob
Forum Member

Posted - 06/21/2006 :  11:11:19 PM  Show Profile  Send jherazob a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by arenner

Where on earth can you find a place to laser your **** and balls?

In a professional-enough place, where they care more about fulfilling the customer's needs than about stupid (and unprofitable) prudishness

Or in San Francisco, whatever

"Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something."
Robert Heinlein

Saxman
Forum Member

Posted - 06/23/2006 :  02:50:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jherazob, have you had you hair permanently removed?

jherazob
Forum Member

Posted - 06/23/2006 :  10:28:35 AM  Show Profile  Send jherazob a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Saxman

Jherazob, have you had you hair permanently removed?

I wish, no money for that for now...

Instead, as i mentioned in another thread i get waxed, which as you guys know isn't exactly a walk in the park...

Robert Heinlein

murano

Posted - 06/25/2006 :  8:30:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To answer your question on getting your **** and balls lasered. Look for a place that has nurses doing the treatment. They don't mind touching your genitals in a "professional" context. Most spas that do laser won't touch a man down there, yet they will do women. And it hurts less than waxing.

braless06

Posted - 06/27/2006 :  2:51:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by seeker

I have been shaving for over a year and just got my wife to join me. But it takes a lot of time. I have heard that plucking out the hairs with a pair of tweezers will permanently remove the hair, as long as you get the follicle. Does anyone have anymore information on this?

i would also like to be permantly shaven because im braless and pantiless. i do enjoy the air!

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 06/27/2006 3:33:39 PM

djords
Forum Member

Posted - 07/08/2006 :  01:58:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had all my body hair lasered and wouldn't think of not doing it. Still some lighter hairs that don't like to go, but a virtually painless use of the epilator and they are all gone.

djords
Forum Member

Posted - 07/10/2006 :  1:04:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Where to get your privates lasered. Almost any professional laser treatment group will perform it. However, generally only certain individuals within the group are qualified to perform laser treatment in the private areas. A little wierd at first, but as you get to know your laser therapist... it is no problem.

naturist_pune

Posted - 08/23/2006 :  7:25:42 PM  Show Profile  Send naturist_pune a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Looking at the thread so far, laser hair removal seems to be the best. But its on the costlier side. What is the next best alternative? - I am especially looking for something suitable for the scrotum.
Regular shaving is not a pleasant experience for the balls, not to speak of the "porcupine balls" effect, as rightly put by jherazob

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: New to waxing.. Topic Next Topic: Whats the most common hairstyle these days?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.22 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved