Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 166 ]  [ Total: 166 ]  [ Newest Member: chicagonudist ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Nude Exercise
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Does your family know?
Page: of 9

Daytonaguy
Forum Member

Posted - 09/23/2006 :  01:41:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My reach may be better and I may move better, but, frankly, I can't imagine playing tennis nude....I play at the 4.5 level USTA and it just seems to me there would be too much "flapping" LOLOL....but hey, I guess I could give it a try once.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 09/23/2006 :  08:17:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Daytonaguy

My reach may be better and I may move better, but, frankly, I can't imagine playing tennis nude....I play at the 4.5 level USTA and it just seems to me there would be too much "flapping" LOLOL....but hey, I guess I could give it a try once.

You've got a good tennis court at Cypress Cove if you want to give it a try.

:) Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

flexus42
Forum Member

Posted - 09/23/2006 :  9:14:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit flexus42's Homepage  Send flexus42 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
When I do exercise (and I know I should do it more than I do) I do it in the nude.

Rick

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 09/25/2006 :  2:01:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oddly enough most of the tennis players at our club wear cut-off shirts. But the shirts are usually so flimsy that they would serve as no protection form the sun. I have noticed this phenomenon at other clubs. Tennis players wearing skimpy tops or shirts..Anyone know what the purpose is? the shirts are to small and flimsy for support and or sun protection,and honestly look silly in my opinion.

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 09/25/2006 :  5:21:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I used to wear a t-shirt to keep my shoulders from burning. now I just use sunscreeen and apply more often as i play. T-shirt now used to wipe sunscreen off hands.

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 09/25/2006 :  5:39:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I understand that Calmnude...but the people at out club wear torn and ripped tanktops or spaghetti strap type tops on the women..that dont even cover the shoulders.Many of the volleyball and tennis players wear ripped up shirts that barely have the material of a washcloth. Does anyone else notice this at clubs of the people who play sports? Or maybe its just at our club.

james423
Forum Member

Posted - 09/25/2006 :  8:57:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Daytonaguy

Daytonaguy,
I also play at the 4.5 level & I really enjoy playing nude. I've met a few good players at some of the resorts (including the resident pro at Grand Lido Braco) who gave me a good workout & the "flapping" really didn't do any damage. You should try it.

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 09/26/2006 :  01:19:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
allnaturalwife,

not at our club.

some of the women wear a support top if they are overly endowed, but the shreds, rags you are talking about, no, have never seen them, usually a full tee to start and then it comes off after warmup.

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 09/26/2006 :  3:53:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Maybe its a CA thing.. At our club..which is Glen Eden..if I havent said, The types of cut-up shirts are very common amoung the tennis and volleyball players.

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 09/29/2006 :  3:23:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey, allnaturalwife, I've just looked at the website for your club. Very immpressive. Having been a member of our club since 1977 I have seen changes( and not necessarily for the better) where sporty types who call themselves naturists seem to want to wear shorts and tee shirts when playing sports. Why bother to go to a naturist club if they don't want to be nude and enjoy the freedom of air to their bodies. Okay, in the winter months it may be different but we don't have wall to wall sunshine as you do in CA so I would want to be nude for as long as our English climate allows.

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 09/29/2006 :  3:49:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree Tuffers. Even in the winter here it is around 70 degrees most days. We have several members who play sports auch as tennis or volleyball in shorts and shirts. I vaery rarely see them naked if EVER. I think they are not really nudists,but more there to use the tennis courts. There is definately NO reason in our climate that you cannot be nude almost everyday year round. There are the occasional cooler days,but they are few and far between here. I often wonder why people go to a nudist club and rarely get naked. I have seen these types at many clubs I have been to. It will be over 100 degrees and I will see people with clothes on. In all my 46 years as a nudist its nevr made much sense.

Jenn

nudisttravel

Posted - 11/29/2006 :  9:31:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit nudisttravel's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Basic exercise rooms are around at several nudist resorts. It's a way to try nude exercise out. Avalon in WV has an indoor exercise area with indoor pool. Solair in CT has an exercise room too. - - in FL offers yoga classes and other exercise classes.

If that doesn't work, there's always hiking.

-----------------------------------------------------
Nudist Travel Blog: http://nudisttravel.blogspot.com

guanche

Posted - 12/01/2006 :  12:11:26 PM  Show Profile  Click to see guanche's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I have dont it nude allways even outdooors since so young.

Regards

guanche.

EuroTim
Forum Member

Posted - 12/01/2006 :  12:56:48 PM  Show Profile  Click to see EuroTim's MSN Messenger address  Send EuroTim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by flexus42

When I do exercise (and I know I should do it more than I do) I do it in the nude.

Same here, in every respect.

jim19452
Forum Member

Posted - 12/01/2006 :  2:39:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit jim19452's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I greatly prefer exercising while nude, including when hiking and swimming.

Best Wishes, Jim

Page: of 9 Topic Next Topic: Does your family know?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.36 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved