Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 438 ]  [ Total: 438 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Announcements
 Nudist resort or club special events announcements
 Bangalore (India) - Private Get-together
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Tennessee Membership Drive Topic Next Topic: Act Naturally screening in Houston
Page: of 2

karunagiri

Posted - 09/15/2006 :  05:05:11 AM  Show Profile  Send karunagiri a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
If you are interested to attend Naturist meet in Bangalore at 2 pm on 16-Sep-2006, pls contact karunagiri@yahoo.com.

Only naturism allowed, as we are expecting many couples participation. Nothing inappropriate will be tolerated

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 09/15/2006 10:43:56 AM

thomson chacko

Posted - 09/28/2006 :  10:50:15 AM  Show Profile  Send thomson chacko an AOL message  Send thomson chacko an ICQ Message  Send thomson chacko a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
need to koow more about Bangalore PGM

amit

Posted - 01/06/2007 :  01:48:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi
This is Amit. I want to know abt u And ur nudist club. I am single male & interested in being nude in front of people. Plz mail me
My ID is amitk_431@yahoo.co.in

srinib

Posted - 05/19/2007 :  08:56:17 AM  Show Profile  Click to see srinib's MSN Messenger address  Send srinib a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi.

Very nice to know about get togethers like this. Could you let us know how the September get together went.

Also, we (my wife and I) are very interested to attend such events henceforth.

Please contact me at srinib_2006@yahoo.com.

Thanks
..Srini

vickytr

Posted - 11/28/2007 :  04:40:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi,i'm interested in attending ur nude club. pls mail me
my id is prash762003@yahoo.com

Vijay bharat

Posted - 08/03/2008 :  05:29:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi
This is vijay bharat, want to know about ur nude organisation and can i join ur banglore get together and how what are the prior instructions to me which type of privacies i have to follow after registering my name with organosation

Vijay bharat

Posted - 08/04/2008 :  11:10:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi
I am intrested in joining ur nude club pl.miail Me on my ID vijybharatshah@yahoo.com

Edited by - Vijay bharat on 08/04/2008 11:17:41 PM

perfects43
Forum Member

Posted - 11/21/2008 :  07:33:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am also intrested in joining in ur club. Please mail the complete details at perfects43@rediffmail.com.

coolinginferno

Posted - 01/09/2009 :  12:31:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i'm also interested .... you could mail me at coolinginferno@zapakmail.com

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 01/09/2009 :  5:35:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
If you post your email openly in the forum, the spam robots will find it and your mailbox will fill with spam.

If you post for a reasonable number of posts, the functions for private email and PMs are enabled. We don't publish the exact number of times you have to post, since that would make it easier for spammers to post here.

Your email address is entirely cloaked on this forum. Set your profile to accept emails, post a reasonable number of times, and you'll find the email and PM functions to be handy and secure. We'd hate to see you guys get on the spam lists. Remember you can also edit your comments to remove an email address.

rishi_rish

Posted - 04/02/2009 :  03:09:11 AM  Show Profile  Click to see rishi_rish's MSN Messenger address  Send rishi_rish a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi
We (mywife and I) are new to this and are interested in this life style. we also interested in taking part at these parties or events. Please let us no when it will happen and where in bangalore.

Regards
Amit

Rishi

smithson

Posted - 06/01/2009 :  09:27:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi iam intersted in nude meets intersted to come to pls inform me and replay to my mail thank you
mrsandson@rediffmail.com

vnsraj

Posted - 06/03/2009 :  10:12:34 AM  Show Profile  Send vnsraj a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
hi am too interested in joining nude club and meets pls mail me at vnsraj66@gmail.com

m4mandf

Posted - 03/06/2012 :  02:02:27 AM  Show Profile  Send m4mandf a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
hi i am Manas and i want to join this forum can anyone plz help me and instruct me.

sammy2hot

Posted - 03/24/2012 :  02:49:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all , i am also interested in joining this club. whats the procedure. anyone interested message me at sam09.634@gmail.com

rammkarr

Posted - 08/27/2012 :  4:10:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey, i was also interested ,could you please mail me details to rammkarr@gmail.com. egarly waiting for this event

good

Page: of 2 Previous Topic: Tennessee Membership Drive Topic Next Topic: Act Naturally screening in Houston  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.25 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved