Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 540 ]  [ Total: 540 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 pubic hair style for men
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Male Brazilian laser hair removal Topic Next Topic: Why not actors?
Page: of 5

StreakingSkater
Forum Member

Posted - 06/04/2007 :  09:15:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I tried growing back my pubes for a few months this winter, and tried shaping it, I always keep my penis and scrotum shaved, I think that is the nicest looking.

I recently have gone back to fully shaved for summer, I always feel more more naked being smooth. I trimmed my legs very short, and shaved my arm pits and arms, so I have fully smooth look head to toe. I love the look and feel the only down side is ingrown hairs, which is hard to completly avoid it seems.

One comment, I do notice in public settings, that shaved legs, and shaved body gets a reaction from others, I think it still is seen by some people as "un masculine" or homosexual. I wonder if the the women on this board think a shaved guy is not straight?

Regards

Streakingskater.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 06/04/2007 :  09:56:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by StreakingSkater

I tried growing back my pubes for a few months this winter, and tried shaping it, I always keep my penis and scrotum shaved, I think that is the nicest looking.

I recently have gone back to fully shaved for summer, I always feel more more naked being smooth. I trimmed my legs very short, and shaved my arm pits and arms, so I have fully smooth look head to toe. I love the look and feel the only down side is ingrown hairs, which is hard to completly avoid it seems.

One comment, I do notice in public settings, that shaved legs, and shaved body gets a reaction from others, I think it still is seen by some people as "un masculine" or homosexual. I wonder if the the women on this board think a shaved guy is not straight?

Regards

Streakingskater.

Skater, Each to his/her own. I don't form opinions because of how one appears.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 06/04/2007 :  8:02:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Strakingskater:

I have had a "full bush", "landing strip", "heart", "triangle", "Nacho", and "smooooooth" through the years, and I have one one wonderful wife, I hope that answers your question.

Cookie

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 07/14/2007 :  12:42:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A trimmed bush area and shave scrotum is the only way for me its about comfort not looks,a smooth shaved is very time consuming and is not alway rash and itch proof...

catbird
Forum Member

Posted - 07/14/2007 :  10:57:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just let the hair grow naturally. Social nudism is accepting each person (body and otherwise) just as he/she is.

As for my face, I just have a mustache.

Naturally, Lester

tommyjoe
Forum Member

Posted - 07/14/2007 :  1:28:16 PM  Show Profile  Send tommyjoe a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I trim and shave penis and scrotum. I like the way it feels. So far the wife hasn't said anything, so I think she likes it that way. Although I shave everyday now it just comes natural every morning.
Regards
Tom

serzh

Posted - 07/31/2007 :  10:30:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit serzh's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm afraid.
Don't it painfully? i.e. when pubic hair starts to grow again...

Shaving Tips at http://talksaboutshaving.blogspot.com
Pubic Hair Styles at http://my-pubic-hair.blogspot.com

b4dger
Forum Member

Posted - 07/31/2007 :  11:06:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I keep my pubic area totally smooth, and so for that matter does the wife. Yes, the first few times you shave there is the tendancy for some razor burn but I found if you use a new blade this reduces the razor burn.
After the shave and the residual lather is rinsed away I apply baby oil to the whole area to keep the skin moisturised.

I must admit that I have been shaving for at least 25 years so the skin in that area has become used to the razor so I have not had razor burn for years.

As for itching when re-growth occures.... don't let it ..... keep the area smooth and you will have no problem.

Spread the word.. nude is best. Bob..

serzh

Posted - 08/01/2007 :  08:52:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit serzh's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks for so detailed answer!
"Keep the area smooth and you will have no problem"
That is the secret :)

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 08/01/2007 :  3:15:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been removing my pubic hair for over twenty-five years. In the early days, I just shaved my penis and later my scrotum, then I started including my whole pubic area. So now, the totally smooth look is as much part of my routine as getting my head hair cut or a facial shave. It's just me !

Chic

catbird
Forum Member

Posted - 08/01/2007 :  9:23:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by b4dger

I keep my pubic area totally smooth, and so for that matter does the wife. Yes, the first few times you shave there is the tendancy for some razor burn but I found if you use a new blade this reduces the razor burn.
After the shave and the residual lather is rinsed away I apply baby oil to the whole area to keep the skin moisturised.

I must admit that I have been shaving for at least 25 years so the skin in that area has become used to the razor so I have not had razor burn for years.

As for itching when re-growth occures.... don't let it ..... keep the area smooth and you will have no problem.

Spread the word.. nude is best. Bob..

I get the impression that Bob uses an old fashioned safety razor. Do any of you all use an electric shaver? I have a Norelco.

Naturally, Lester

serzh

Posted - 08/02/2007 :  04:01:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit serzh's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I think they use old fashioned safety razor because they are interested in process it self.
Am I right? :)

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 08/02/2007 :  4:24:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Serch:

We hve been somooth since early spring, and we use the "sensor" with lots of shaving cream. Make sure you soak in a hot tub for about 10 minutes to have the skin nice and smooth, and then do your thing.

Afterwards rinse with with luke warm water, and apply "Baby Oil". We use lots of baby oil, and we do this through out the day, and we don't have a problem.

This will all end on Labor Day, as we go back to our old ways of a "Full Bush"!

Cookie

nudeinsc
Forum Member

Posted - 08/03/2007 :  11:20:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
my wife definitely doesnt care for the full natural look on me or other men...her preference has become mine as well...shaven scrotum and up an inch or so above the penis...nicely trimmed overall..

chitownguy
Forum Member

Posted - 08/04/2007 :  01:46:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am a 27 year old guy. I have a small patch of hair, neatly trimmed above my penis. I feel as if I had more hair than any guy that was on the beach when I was out there. TO each his or her own I guess...

Page: of 5 Previous Topic: Male Brazilian laser hair removal Topic Next Topic: Why not actors?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.38 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved