Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 509 ]  [ Total: 509 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 Which type of nudism is right for you?
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Where is your most favorite place to be nude? Topic Next Topic: Where do you travel most often to be nude?
Page: of 5

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 03/18/2002 :  11:16:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Nudist recreation can include a wide variety of activities, from the family style resort to the romantic couple's getaway. To enhance the romantic atmosphere some resorts observe a more relaxed code of conduct, though the vast majority of nudist resorts enforce AANR's or TNS's standards, which guarantee families with children will be comfortable at all events.

Susan
Forum Member

Posted - 07/20/2002 :  6:40:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit Susan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OK, now Im really curious. Quite frankly, since I am just learning about all of this, I thought most nude activity was in say a hot tub or at a nude Beach. Now I am reading there are whole resorts where people can walk around au natural.... This just intrigues me... What kind of activitites go on? And where are these resorts? Can anyone tell me of their experiences there?
Sorry about all the questions but Im really curious
Susan

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 07/20/2002 :  7:10:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Susan, A landed club, those with permanent facilities, can have hot tubs, pools, various sports courts, ie. volleyball & petanque, trails, ping pong, etc. There are over 250 clubs, parks, & resorts throughout North America plus a number of beaches and hot springs.

Nonlanded clubs are those that do not own or lease property. They usually have events at members' homes with facilities (pool, hot tubs, courts, etc.) plus they may have boating/sailing/canoeing events during warmer seasons. My club (Travelites) also has clothed events such as being part of the Adopt-A-Highway. We also go out to a regular restaurant as a group (clothed).

The same sort of activities go on at nudist parks as they do at your local tennis or golf club except that nudists are generally more comfortable...not having tight, constricting clothing esp. in warmer seasons.

I've been to over 50 in my 34+ years of enjoying nudism.

Regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to postively promote nudism
-
-

photoherm

Posted - 09/05/2002 :  11:23:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,
All that I can say is to be careful which type of resort it is that you chose to attend as some of the resorts allow all types of perversions, while the good clubs, resorts are family oriented and refuse to allow body jewelry such as pierced woman's lips, etc. In other words, watch where it is that you go to enjoy the outdoor recreation of nudism and make certain that if in the U.S. they have a certified membership in some type of a nudist authhorizing group. Once, you've taken the necessary steps that I've just mentioned, you will find, as I have, nudism is a most enjoyable way to spend your time, whether at home or while attending a resort. I now am living in eastern Europe and have married a Bulgarian woman and am hoping to introduce her to nudism next week at a beautiful resort in Crete.

Looking for Nudism in Bulgaria, can you help?

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 09/05/2002 :  12:04:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There are a few nudist parks, hot springs, and clubs that are not affiliated with any of the national organizations. That doesn't make them bad places to visit. It does pay to do your homework though.
There are also those resorts, clubs, and parks that do allow body piercings into their venues. Many do not allow genital piercings, but do allow tasteful nipple piercings (all I can say is ouch)

Best regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Edited by - Cheri on 09/05/2002 12:06:16 PM

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 09/05/2002 :  2:33:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Photoherm,

I found one listing about a naturist contact in Bulgaria. Here is the address to write to:

Union der Naturisten in Bulgarien
Dr Rumen Bostanjiew, Boul, Tolbuhin Nr. 36, BG-1142 Sofia, Bulgaria

It's on the naturist site at http://nudist.nu/WN%20EuE.htm , and a few others.

Also, "There used to be (and reportedly still is) a nudist beach between Kranevo and Albena,"- according to the website at http://www.albena.com/cititown/detail.asp?rid=37 .

Hope this helps.

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism in Bulgaria.

Bry

Posted - 02/21/2003 :  12:25:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Question: Where can I get information on 'safe' au natural resorts for a family that includes two adult parents and a nine year old female. Nudism in the home is absolutely accepted, but planning a vacation in the Caribbean raises concerns about safety. Any help?

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 02/21/2003 :  5:14:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wouldn't it be simpler to find a resort state-side that welcomes families, plus you'd be spending your money in the US and helping the economy. I'm not familiar with nudist family resorts in the Carribbean. Club Med in Guadalupe did have a c/o beach, but the rest of the resort is clothed only.

-
-

geojo
Forum Member

Posted - 02/21/2003 :  5:48:53 PM  Show Profile  Send geojo a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
You may want to try this site since it will answer your questions and act as a travel agent and quote and book your request. http://www.nudeplaces.com/

george

chuckie30
Forum Member

Posted - 02/22/2003 :  05:27:19 AM  Show Profile  Send chuckie30 an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
The right type of nudism i think is more a part of how involved we are with nudism. If we are new to it, then we tend to be home nudists. Our first public nudist experience is usually a nude beach, From there it usually goes on to a club or a resort. This comes from wanting to meet and know more people who we can be ourselves with. Why would we go to a resort for vacation if we had to wear clothing all the time? Wouldn't we rather go somewhere where we can be nude as much as possible? I firmly belive that a nudist holiday is far more relaxing than a texile one. There are a number of resorts that I dont think I would call nudist resorts although they do allow nudity. Any resort with a adult theme I do not belive is a nudist venue. But there is a difference for those wanting a place without kids. I personally think that having kids running round is the nicest part of a holiday, it creates atmosphere.

I was recently at my local club where we have a firm rule about no clothing in the pool and that kids under a certain age have to be supervised. One of the kids came and asked me to go with them for a swim, I was reading a book soaking up some sun. I told her i could not go because I did not have a swim suit with me, the look on the little girls face was priceless. everyone had a good laugh at that one.

live nude everyone

naturalman54
Forum Member

Posted - 04/03/2003 :  7:05:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit naturalman54's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Admin and Cheri, how about you two grading all the clubs you have been to using the movie ratings,(or something similar), and listing it as a members benefit? :)

Dare to be bare.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 04/03/2003 :  7:07:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been to over 50 of them, some several years ago. The personality of the clubs have and do change.

I'm very familiar with the clubs in SC, NC, GA, TN, & FL.

:) Cheri

-
-

naturalman54
Forum Member

Posted - 04/03/2003 :  7:20:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit naturalman54's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm very familiar with the clubs in SC, NC, GA, TN, & FL.

Those would be excellent to start with!!!

Just doing what I can! U?

Dare to be bare.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 04/03/2003 :  7:22:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You have to realize that this is a subjective classification.

These are the ones with which I am familiar
SC - Carolina Foothills, Cedar Creek, Travelites, SunStrokers- ""G"" rated
NC - Whispering Pines, Coventry-NC, Pamlico Pines, North Carolina Naturists, Triangle Area Naturists - ""G"" rated
GA- Serendipity, Bell Acres, Georgia Nudist & Travel Society (GNATS), Bare Buddies, Augusta Naturists - ""G"" rated
....Paradise Valley - ""PG"" ? rated

TN - Cherokee, Rock Haven Lodge - ""G"" rated
...Timberline - ""PG""?

FL - ""G"" rated: - -, Central Fla. Naturists, Cypress Cove, Friends of Apollo Beach, Gulf Coast Resort, Lake Como, Naturally Young, Sanibel, - -, Southern Exposure, Sunnier Palms, Sunny Sands, Sunsport Gardens.
... ""PG - R"" - - -

-
-

Edited by - Admin to remove the name of any resort now advertising itself as "lifestyle friendly".

naturalman54
Forum Member

Posted - 04/03/2003 :  7:40:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit naturalman54's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks Cheri, Keep up the good work!!

Dare to be bare.

bobbyh
Forum Member

Posted - 09/21/2003 :  3:44:07 PM  Show Profile  Send bobbyh an AOL message  Send bobbyh a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Has anyone been to or rated the timberline lodge in crossville TN.I am planning my first nudist vacation there next year.

HI THERE FROM BOBBYH

Page: of 5 Previous Topic: Where is your most favorite place to be nude? Topic Next Topic: Where do you travel most often to be nude?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.28 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved