Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 165 ]  [ Total: 165 ]  [ Newest Member: Micljon ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 2006 - Winter Holiday Greetings
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Nudist Trampolining Topic Next Topic: how to introduce other to this wonderful lifestyle
Page: of 4

ToAsTeD
Forum Member

Posted - 12/10/2006 :  10:23:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Happy Holidays" to you too Cheri and everyone else in the forum!

Edited by - ToAsTeD on 12/10/2006 10:25:00 PM

Mnstnz
Forum Member

Posted - 12/10/2006 :  10:45:11 PM  Show Profile  Send Mnstnz an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wishing everyone much peace,happiness and long life from me and mine.

Bill Bowser
Forum Member

Posted - 12/10/2006 :  11:25:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wish we could all get through the holiday season without any more politically correct crap. I believe too many people are offended because they want to be. Anyone who has a problem with someone wishing them happiness has a real problem.

TallTim
Forum Member

Posted - 12/11/2006 :  09:37:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
May everyone have a joyous season and a Happy New Year!

Tim

beachnudist
Forum Member

Posted - 12/11/2006 :  1:10:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Seasons greetings to all

nudistme
Forum Member

Posted - 12/11/2006 :  11:18:06 PM  Show Profile  Send nudistme an AOL message  Send nudistme a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Happy Holidays to everybody!!!

At last... i got two coming finals but from Thursday and onwards i will be flying as a birdy!
Do you know of any nudist clubs in Chicago? Cause i will be there for vacations

jim19452
Forum Member

Posted - 12/12/2006 :  09:58:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit jim19452's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BareBill

I wish we could all get through the holiday season without any more politically correct crap. I believe too many people are offended because they want to be. Anyone who has a problem with someone wishing them happiness has a real problem.

Being offended is a popular hate crime.

Best Wishes, Jim

HG8Harrier
Forum Member

Posted - 12/12/2006 :  4:29:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit HG8Harrier's Homepage  Send HG8Harrier an AOL message  Send HG8Harrier a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I hope that this Holiday season finds all of you happy, healthy, and surrounded by those you love. Hoping for a prosperous and carefree new year for all,

-Hg8

Forum Member

Posted - 12/12/2006 :  5:54:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nudistme

(snip)
Do you know of any nudist clubs in Chicago? Cause i will be there for vacations

Why not post a note under the topic: "Is there a nudist club in..." rather than changing the subject here. If we change the subject, the Administrator doesn't like it.

SunTanMan
Forum Member

Posted - 12/13/2006 :  6:42:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Please Don't Fret Over Saying or Being Told Merry Christmas-It's a National Holiday

It's true, Christmas is one of our ten national holidays.

Christmas is one of our three national holidays which is also celebrated world-wide, the other two being Easter Sunday and New Year's Day.

I am not sure why Christmas is so aggressively attacked but it makes no sense to me since it is a federal holiday and should be enjoyed by all.

Merry Christmas, Happy Nude Year and most importantly, Peace and Joy to All the World.

STM

CopperQuail
Forum Member

Posted - 12/13/2006 :  7:34:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Don't forget Festivus!

sheye
Forum Member

Posted - 12/13/2006 :  10:36:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Quite honestly I feel as a Christian ..I am a jew..anyone who can prove me wrong ..I challenge you...and Cheri..you need to get a grip on Sacredness..youre just an immoral **** [Edited by Admin, this guy's a troll, now banned] like probablly most of you are..not sure on that..I'll let God be the Judge the God of Jews Christians and all faiths..don't try and play devils advocate with God...he ain't no dummy..I might be stupid,,but I know hes not....say your prayers Cherri..you need em

stupid

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 12/14/2006 :  12:50:10 AM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Jeeeeez, stupid or sheye or whatever. YOU need to get a grip. From that rant, I can't tell if you're a Christian, Jew, Buddhist, Bahai, Martian or what. Whatever religion you align with, I’m sure that is not how your faith teaches you to behave. I can tell from that rant that you are an uncouth, unsophisticated cretin, with the manners of a baboon. How's that for name calling, bitch?

This is a place to express opinions, ask questions, and make friends. We don't all agree all the time, even amoung friends. It isn’t a place to attack a person and call names. I don’t give a royal s*** if you don’t agree with someone else’s point of view or asks a question which you may not like. There are other ways of expressing a different point of view. A question or thought expressed is what we’re all about.

And don’t come in here with some self-righteous, holier than thou attitude. In fact, I invite you to leave. I can assure you, you won’t be around long anyway.

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 12/14/2006 :  01:57:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ah, yes. Nothing like the holidays to bring out the best in people.

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 12/14/2006 :  02:29:26 AM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sheye

Quite honestly I feel as a Christian ..I am a jew.. Say what?
anyone who can prove me wrong ..About what? I challenge you...To what?
and Cheri..you need to get a grip on Sacredness..Sacredness? How does that fit in here? youre just an immoral slut like probablly most of you are..not sure on that..I'll let God be the Judge Yeah, you do that.
.the God of Jews Christians and all faiths..don't try and play devils advocate with God...he ain't no dummy..I might be stupid,,You just might be. but I know hes not....say your prayers Cherri..you need em Sounds like you’re making a God-like judgment there.
stupid

Oh, by the way. Notes on communication skills: Nothing says “moron” better than bad grammar and poor spelling. Forming sentences would be helpful too. Additionally, using the word "stupid" as the name you sign may not be the best way to convince people that you have something intelligent to say.

Sorry Doc,
I can only listen to so much BS before I have got to stuff my foot up somebody's bum.

Edited by - nudeisntlewd on 12/14/2006 02:37:50 AM

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: Nudist Trampolining Topic Next Topic: how to introduce other to this wonderful lifestyle  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.37 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved