Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 307 ]  [ Total: 307 ]  [ Newest Member: Uii123 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Ever dared to be nude alone?
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: New nude resort in Jamaica called N Topic Next Topic: San Francisco and public nudity
Page: of 5

indiannudist

Posted - 12/16/2006 :  12:38:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Hi,

I would like to know if anyone has dared to be nude alone when everybody else is clothed? I have done this lot of times. I did not have any friends who were nudists. Whenever we used to have weekend parties (in our apartments) I wanted to be nude because it is kind of very relaxing.

We used to share apartment. I once dared to ask my friends, that include boys and girls, if they mind if I am nude in party. They were fine with that. Later whenever we used to have parties I used to be naked. I believe you don't have to hide anything from your friends! In the beginning it was little awkward to my friends and me but later we got used to that. No one ever made fun of me. Slowly I started staying nude infront of them almost all the time. I guess I was lucky enough to have understanding friends.

Edited by - indiannudist on 12/16/2006 12:53:22 PM

jim19452
Forum Member

Posted - 12/16/2006 :  4:39:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit jim19452's Homepage  Reply with Quote
indiannudist, Wow, you surely have understanding friends! Wonder how many others are solo nudist in a group? I know I would be fine with it in a small group (3-6) but I am not so sure about a large group (15 or more).

Best Wishes, Jim

smoothy
Forum Member

Posted - 12/16/2006 :  5:06:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Many years ago, I remember a story of a guy that was going to college someplace in California. He wanted to attend all of his classes nude and he did. This was in the news for a short time and it must have had national coverage because it I saw it in Massachusetts. I am not sure, but it might jave been in the late 60s or early 70s. As far as i know he was the only nude person around. I love to be nude, but I am not sure I would go to party nude when everyone else had clothes on. Maybe for a costume party, that might be fun.

Pete Knight
Forum Member

Posted - 12/16/2006 :  5:44:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Do you mean Luis Andrew Martinez?

San Jose Mercury News
Linda Goldston
Nov. 12, 2006 12:00 AM

Quote:
SAN JOSE - He was known around the world in the early 1990s as the "Naked Guy," the 6-foot-5 student who went to class and strolled around the University of California-Berkeley campus wearing only shoes and a backpack.

Clothes were a symbol of elitism and repression, and Luis Andrew Martinez planned to spend his life challenging the status quo.

He died at 33 in the throes of schizophrenia. Martinez's nearly 10-year descent into that dark world of jail and hospitals was too painful for his family and friends to talk about right after he killed himself on May 18.

But in the nearly six months since, the people who knew him best realized there was much to celebrate. They will honor his short life at a public memorial today in Cupertino, the city where he was a star football player and wrestler, the city where he took his first nude walk and where his dreams to change the world were born.

Always pleased to help.

Pete Knight

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 12/16/2006 :  7:29:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The "Berkeley Guy" ...the reason anti-nudity legislation was created in that area. From those who were personally acquainted with him: he was a foul-mouthed individual who had no class.

Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

smoothy
Forum Member

Posted - 12/16/2006 :  9:18:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you Cheri and Pete. I guess my age is affecting my memory. I thought it was a lot longer ago than the 90s. There seems to be quite a difference in opinion about the guy. The only thing I remember is the short news articles.

rover_libra

Posted - 12/17/2006 :  07:40:04 AM  Show Profile  Click to see rover_libra's MSN Messenger address  Send rover_libra a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
ya buddy I did it few of times as I had stayed in hostel there during B'days you are supposed to be in Bday suite (naked) in front of 40 -50 people.
But now i am in professional life and you know india is quite conservative in this sense so can't dare now in public.

Anniebare
Forum Member

Posted - 12/18/2006 :  11:10:19 PM  Show Profile  Send Anniebare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I have often been the only nude person in a room full of "textiles". But it seems reasonable to expect such behavior from an undraped art model. For many years I have worked as a life model for college art classes and for uninstructed adult classes.

Annie

speedy123
Forum Member

Posted - 12/19/2006 :  6:50:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi All,

A little off subject, but I'm sure we have all had those dreams where we 'discover' we are nude. The other night I dreamed that I was returning something to a Honda dealership (I don't have a Honda!) and realized I only had on a T-shirt. I knew the sales person wouldn't help me in that condition - LOL!

Annie, that's interesting that you were a model. Do you have to actually sit very still for long periods of time? I think it would be a neat experience.

Speedy

Anniebare
Forum Member

Posted - 12/19/2006 :  7:21:13 PM  Show Profile  Send Anniebare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah Speedy, it is fun. The length of the poses varies depending on the medium being used and other factors. At my age I favor the short poses over longer ones. Anything over 20 minutes and it's Advil time for me, lol! A younger model likely wouldn't have such problems.

Annie

vealj
Forum Member

Posted - 12/20/2006 :  5:49:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit vealj's Homepage  Send vealj an AOL message  Send vealj an ICQ Message  Click to see vealj's MSN Messenger address  Send vealj a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
It happens to me all the time at my house. I'm always nude and visitors, for the most part, are always clothed. It's usually only 2-3 but when we have the family over for holidays and such it can be maybe 10 or so. I've been going nude for so long, I and they don't even notice anymore.

Take care and ...
Keep it Bare !!!
- veal
Web:http://www.vealj.com/naturist.html
Nudist Blog: http://360.yahoo.com/vealj

Bill Bowser
Forum Member

Posted - 12/26/2006 :  3:39:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There have been a couple of occasions when I was the only one in a group of 20-30 people who was nude, but that was in the diner at a nude resort, so it is a little different situation. Not too long ago that was one of my worst nightmares, but when it happened it was just barely worthy of note. The ease of my transition to public nudism still amazes me.

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 12/26/2006 :  4:38:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Being a lifelong nudist there have been several occasions where I was the only one naked in a group of clothed people. Eventhough the majority of our family and friends are nudists, the few that are are very nude friendly. One of our neighbors, are a very nice non-nudist couple. There are several occasions where they will be over at our house clothed, and I will be nude, waiting for my husband to get home from work. Its really no big deal.

Jennifer

Riftalope
Forum Member

Posted - 12/29/2006 :  03:56:09 AM  Show Profile  Send Riftalope an AOL message  Reply with Quote
When I get to drinking hard I overheat, and at many parties have started the nudity. This used to regularly be parties out as a few friends' farms. These days I'm almost expected to be nude.

suncatcher
Forum Member

Posted - 12/30/2006 :  07:27:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This past April, I had business travel to Los Angeles with a very early flight from the Midwest. Since I didn't need to arrive at work until the following morning, I rented an Explorer at LAX and made my way up to the Deep Creek Springs. I arrived at the Bowen Ranch about 2:30pm and ran into a twenty-something naturist couple just returning from the springs. After a 4 hour cross-country flight and 2.5 hour drive I really needed some nude time so I dropped all my clothes, put on hiking boots, my pack, floppy hat, and started off to the springs. What a great hike!

Arriving at the creek, I spotted a couple of tents with middle-aged textile campers and four college age guys in swim trunks across the creek. Everyone took notice of my nudity, but no one seemed offended so I didn't mind the casual attention. I shook off the travel time soaking in one of the upper hot pools.

Shortly, 5 coed ladies accompanied by 2 additional guys arrived at the springs. All of them stripped out of hiking clothes exposing their swimsuits and bikinis, but none chose to go natural. I felt awkward at first chatting with them about college topics (I teach physics for a prominent Midwestern university) and my first time experience at the springs, but very quickly it became apparent they didn't mind my nudity, but they didn't feel comfortable with their personal nudity. They passed beers and I had my water. We spent two hours sunning and jumping off 15 foot high boulders into the cold creek and then quickly returning to the pools for warmth.

Out of more than a dozen people at the creek, I was the only naturist and I wore my total body tan with dignity. Anyone of those people could have been one of my physics students and maybe some initially thought "who is this crazy naked old guy?" (I'm 42). When I started the hike back to the Bowen Ranch parking area, I left with pleasant goodbyes feeling like I had made some local friends who wouldn't soon forget the nude physics prof.

Joseph

Enjoyit1961
Forum Member

Posted - 12/30/2006 :  9:19:41 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Enjoyit1961's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
My fiends and relatives are perfectly comfortable with me being nude in their presence, wether here at my house or at their place.
And from those whom I did not know before at a gathering and vice versa, I have never had any negative reactions.
Contrary. So it is indeed really not a big deal.

Page: of 5 Previous Topic: New nude resort in Jamaica called N Topic Next Topic: San Francisco and public nudity  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.75 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved