Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 412 ]  [ Total: 412 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Longest consecutive time spent nude?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Polar Bear Plunge Topic Next Topic: New World record
Page: of 8

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 02/15/2010 :  06:31:14 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I spent 9 months nude, in the womb. Don't blame me, there was no place to buy clothes in there.

"If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy."

James Madison

Nudejon
Forum Member

Posted - 02/15/2010 :  4:03:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For us its 3 days at Paridise Lakes, which we like very much. And yes when its time to leave its very hard to put our clothes back on. we wait till the last possible moment to get dressed. And its the bare minumum. We have never been to Cypress Cove, I see a lot of people has been there is it a nice place. Can you bring your own food and drinks to help keep the cost down when you visit?

nakedmodel
Forum Member

Posted - 03/29/2010 :  11:19:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It would be three days for me. My parents were out of town & I just went around nude the whole time. My girlfriend came over & she took her clothes off also.

MTBnudist
Forum Member

Posted - 03/29/2010 :  12:54:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think my longest time nude was 5 or 6 days when I was camping I didn't put a single stitch of cloths on!! Not even shoes!!!!!!! :o)

Life is short,PLAY NAKED!!
Blessed Be!!
Derek

Parrotile
Forum Member

Posted - 04/01/2010 :  3:00:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Six weeks, April 2004. Seven of us chartered a yacht from La Rochelle to Athens (very good deal - a sort of "return trip" on behalf of the owner!) and the decision was made from the start to be naked - mainly owing to water restrictions, and storage space (although it was quite a large vessel). Seeing as the majority of people at the Marina at La Rochelle were quite clothing-challenged, it was very easy to go with the flow, and after that there seemed not much point in getting dressed!

The Atlantic coast element of the trip was chilly at night (April, after all) but once we got into the Med. things warmed up very considerably, and our corresponding "rate of progression" dropped considerably too!

NOT NICE having to get dressed once we arrived!

Since then I emigrated to Australia, got married, and the two of us have regular nude weeks to 10 days at River Island (during the warmer months). JUST (i.e today!) gained my Medium Rigid HGV licence, so we'll be "borrowing" the neighbour's Winnebago Alpine and heading North (with the parrots!) for three weeks shortly - plan is on a mostly naked trip up as far as Townsville via the minor roads - so much less chance of encounters with Truckies!

Probably more on this later!!

Phil & Timea S.

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 04/06/2010 :  02:08:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Parrotile

I think I'm jealous. Plus I'm here in Australia and have not been to the places you mention. With the weather starting to cool off down here (Victoria) the idea of a warm nude holiday mid-year is looking attractive.

Cheers, SBN.

Parrotile
Forum Member

Posted - 04/09/2010 :  10:21:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Soonbnude! Vic's not the best place in the Winter (used to live in Melbourne!), however South Coast NSW isn't any better (if that's a consolation!).

Having a few technical difficulties with the neighbour's RV - we'll need to fix the solar regulator so waiting for the new bits via eBay! (one of the reasons we're being "loaned" the wagon is that I'll be "optimising" it for when the rightful owners take their trips!).

Plan is to be underway end of April, which gives us enough time for the little jobs needed to be done between work and snoozing!

Probably more later - finger's crossed!

Phil & Timea S.

dick100

Posted - 04/10/2010 :  06:10:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just 3 days on a long weekend. Wife and our 2 daughters won't go to a resort. We just are home nudists right now.

rkitek
Forum Member

Posted - 05/18/2010 :  12:35:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I hope to be able to say 8 days. Headed to Club O in less than a month.

nudehndymn
Forum Member

Posted - 05/19/2010 :  08:03:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just got back from the desert. Spent 6 nude days with 3 other couples.

OLD BUZZARD
Forum Member

Posted - 06/21/2010 :  10:07:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
just one day at a time,either at home or out at the magic circle.....OLD BUZZARD
ps one can dream

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 06/22/2010 :  8:54:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Old Buzzard,

My dream is sailing the South Pacific naked for about 6 months.

Diger

TallTim
Forum Member

Posted - 06/26/2010 :  3:12:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Diger

Old Buzzard,

My dream is sailing the South Pacific naked for about 6 months.

Diger

That sounds great!

I'm on vacation (at home) so I plan on being naked as much as possible for the next week!

Tim

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 12/27/2011 :  10:48:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am still in rookie status, but since my last post, I have gone an entire weekend...from Friday evening after getting home from work until Monday morning. Total time being about 2.5 days.

nudehndymn
Forum Member

Posted - 12/28/2011 :  08:37:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'll be headed out to the So Cal desert for a week. Nude the whole time. Temps in the high 70's.
Everybody have a safe and Happy New Year.
Mark & Brenda

Page: of 8 Previous Topic: Polar Bear Plunge Topic Next Topic: New World record  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.21 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved