Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 152 ]  [ Total: 152 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Ever been caught?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 2022 Topic Next Topic: No Topic Needed - Just Chatting - Oct 2017
Page: of 31

Sally
Forum Member

Posted - 05/22/2007 :  5:22:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree that the idea of getting caught could leave one with the wrong impression. And I am sure that there are some out there who do do things in the nude with the intent of getting caught as it were. But for most of us I would think that as has been said a few times already. If ya spend enough time in the nude doing ordinary everyday things then one will eventually get "caught."

Some of those who "catch" us may be shocked and upset and not come back, but I think most would be mature enough to learn more.

Sally

smoothy
Forum Member

Posted - 05/23/2007 :  08:31:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would not say I was caught, I was seen. I was sitting out at my pool getting some sun. It is pretty proivate so I am nude most of the time. I was dozing off when the sound of hedge truimmers woke me. I looked up and saw the wife of my lawn guy come around the corner. I said hi ans she said hi. It was a very warm day so I invited het to jump in the pool. To my surprise she said she would love it. She stripped off her tee shirt and shorts and revealed that was all she was wearing. I have a shower by the pool. She rinsed off and then jumped in the pool. It turns out that she and her husband are nudists. She dried off, had a cold drink and got dressed and finished the hedge trimming.

TallTim
Forum Member

Posted - 05/23/2007 :  4:01:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good Grief! Who hasn't?

Quite often I just forget. I have to walk out to the back gate to let my dogs out and not realize what I did until my wife points it out.

I also like to run nude; not streak, run. I've passed a few people up in the hills of the park I run in. No one seemed upset. It is way to steep for causual strollers or families.

Also, I've had a couple who were running jump into the river when I was cooling off. After a while she noticed my shorts and shoes on the bank; she stands up in knee deep water and says "Dude, your naked!". They were dressed in light nylon running shorts and tank tops; which were now soaked and see through. My retort was "Dude, so are you!". They just smile and wave when I see them now.

Tim

naked-peter

Posted - 05/23/2007 :  9:31:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I got caught a couple of weeks ago - If my neighbor is at the bottom of his back yard he has a clear view in to my back yard.

Then this week I was standing on the deck and caught a glimpse of him heading for his back door with nothing but a newspaper to cover his/my embarrassment.

Today, he was in his back yard cleaning the pool so I called across the fence too give us both the opportunity to raise the subject. Neither of us did!

coveresid
Forum Member

Posted - 05/24/2007 :  02:48:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not to long ago I was caught as has been stated in other posts. I didn't really feel like they had caught me, but just happen to see me at a time I was nude. I was at a natural hot spring enjoying the water and was there by myself. I wasn't really paying attention to the trail leading to the spring until I heard some talking and footsteps. Well by then it was too late to even think of slipping the swimsuit on. It was a young couple, early 20's, so I figure I'm not embarrased by being nude, so I'm not going to act like I am. Well they kind of took a quick look and then wandered off a little ways, so I figure I better slip something on, and sure enough, he came over and asked me if I had a swimwuit to put on. I told him it was already on. They joined me in the spring for awhile and we were all textile people until they left. Then off came the suit so I could enjoy the water a little longer before I had to leave. Many times at the spring people won't have an objection if you are there nude. They usually won't say anything and just join in soaking in the water. Some are happy to remove their clothes and others just join in with swimsuits on. So this couple probably had a nice talk once they returned to the car. Maybe with them "catching" me will help them to relax and even enjoy some nudism together or at least talk about it for a bit.

windowphobe
Forum Member

Posted - 05/27/2007 :  8:39:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit windowphobe's Homepage  Send windowphobe an AOL message  Send windowphobe an ICQ Message  Send windowphobe a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
So when I heard that voice calling to me from across the fence, I had two choices: flee to the comfort of the indoors, or say hello.

Wasn't a difficult decision, really.

nude1va
Forum Member

Posted - 07/16/2007 :  10:14:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This past week has been quite the week for being caught. I try not to walk around the house nude when we have company. My sister in law is visiting for a couple weeks. If I am going to be nude I try to be that way in my room with the door closed. A few nights ago I forgot to close the door. As I walked past the door my sister in law was walking into my room. She said oops and I made my way to the bed where I was heading. My wife was there and we laughed a little. A couple days later I was running late for work. I put on my shorts to go make coffee. With a cup of coffee I went back to my bathroom to shower. I was dropping my shorts as I was heading into the bathroom and met my sister in law in the nude. She said oops again. I told her we need to quit meeting like this. We stood there and talked and I told her to go ahead she was closer. We told my wife when she got home along with a couple other friends. The joke around the house is who is going to see who naked next.

smoothNtanned
Forum Member

Posted - 07/17/2007 :  10:42:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Many years ago, while mowing the lawn on our former rather private acreage, a car came quietly up our 600 ft. driveway. With only work boots on, I dashed for my jogging shorts some 50 ft. away. As the car rounded the bend and emerged from behind some trees, I was still trying to get my shorts on.

Work boots do not readily slip through brief jogging shorts, especially when one is rushed and fumbling. I tried turning away. Luckily I didn't stumble. Once 'attired', I nonchalantly ambled over to the car (tried to appear cool, but...........). Fortunately the couple were strangers asking for directions. Surely they laughed at the antics as they drove away.

Once they left, time to remove the shorts. Yes, they were on backwards. At least both legs weren't through the same side.

b4dger
Forum Member

Posted - 07/17/2007 :  11:32:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Many years ago before we had our children ( we are now grandparents ) was the first time I was caught.
In the good weather I would look out for areas of woodland where it might be possible to spend some time nude.
I spotted one such area and parked up in a lay-by at the side of the road. I climbed over the fence ignoring the 'No trespassing' signs continued into the wood. I went deep into the wood and saw nobody so found a spot to strip off. I then wandered around naked enjoying the feel of the air on my body and the dappled sun on my back for about half an hour. My heart came into my mouth when I heard distant laughter, I hastily looked around and dived for cover in the foliage. I waited there until the sounds had gone and hastily made my way back to where I had left my clothes. I dressed quickly and made my way back to my car.
When I had arrived there were no other cars in the lay-by, now there was one parked in behind mine. Problem was that in the back window was a female police hat. I had just got into my car and about to set off when there was a tap on the window and a young lady was standing there. She said that I had been spotted at a distance and it was not what she had wanted her daughter to see. Of course I appologised and tried to explaine that it was private property and I did not expect to come across anybody else.
Luckily for me she acepted my appology and advised me to take more care in future.

To this day I have never seen any other car with any sort of headgear in the back window advertising they were in the police. I have a sneaking feeling it was a strippers prop and I must have given her the best laugh of the year.

I must say it did put me off nude woodland walking for a while but the pull of that glorious feeling you get walking so close to nature nude could not be denighed for long.

Spread the word.. nude is best. Bob..

PABiker
Forum Member

Posted - 08/22/2007 :  12:14:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We went camping recently with a few friends at a local biker event. The campgrounds is private property and this particular weekend is adults only, no one under 21 permitted, so nudity is quite common. Most of the public nudity there is exhibitionist in nature, especially the wet t-shirt contest, but there are also plenty of people who just relax by themselves back at camp. Still, there are plenty of gawkers who assemble and have to be told to move along. And there are a few who leave without the cameras they brought with them.

We prefer to set up in a private area where we can enjoy ourselves without dealing with the morons. After arriving Friday morning we proceeded to a secluded corner site at the edge of the campgrounds and set up well off in the trees. We arranged our tents in a semi-circle with the backs to the road which was about 50 feet behind us. The we parked the bikes between the tents. One of the guys brings a large roll of camoflage netting which we hang from the trees behind our tents providing more privacy and a slightly anti social message to those who intrude. Not that we don't want to meet people, but back at camp we prefer to be left alone. We went out and about dressed and checked out the events throughout the afternoon before heading back to camp to relax.

Back in camp we undressed to relax and cool off. Later that evening a young couple set up not far from us. We were enjoying a pot of 5 alarm chili that one of the ladies had made. It's kinda amusing to eat food that spicy while nude. A person with a red face is normal, but watching someone turn red and sweaty from their head to their feet is good for a laugh. Anyway, the couple stopped over to say hello. The guy seemed surprised, but the woman seemed downright appalled. I'll be the first to admit that I look more like the geico caveman than Brad Pitt, but geez, I'm not that appalling! Anyway, they excused themselves and walked off.

That night as we were trying to sleep we heard some rather loud and obvious noises coming from their tent. I gotta tell you, I've never heard that much noise outside of an adult DVD. In the morning when we were making coffee they came out of the tent and looked over at us. Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at them..........and then burst out laughing. They were quite red and retreated back into their tent. I felt bad, so I put on my pants and poured 2 cups of coffee and went over to them. I explained that we didn't mean to offend them, but that at our age we don't often hear quite that much enthusiasm anymore. They thanked us for the coffee and I left.

Later we ran into them on the midway while everyone was dressed and they seemed less embarrased and more comfortable. We talked bikes for a while and he explained some problems he was having. While his wife hung out with our ladies 2 of us went back to camp, got out our tool rolls, and retuned his carburator. They spent the rest of the day and evening with us until we went back to camp. Later, as we were cooling off again they joined us at the campfire. After sitting there awhile the guy looked at his wife, and she nodded with flushed cheeks. Seems they were discussing things while back at their tent. He stripped down, and she went topless. My buddy told them, "dude, feel free to join us but don't feel obligated". Turns out they were curious about the nudist lifestyle for some time but were just taken by surprise the previous night. We sat around the campfire listening to the bands, eating chili dogs and drinking beer. Truns out they live about 50 miles from me. We exchanged phone numbers and email addresses and agreed to ride to some events together in the future.

In the morning we broke camp, shared breakfast and coffee, and parted ways. The weekend was just one in a long series of similar events for my lady and me, but I think it was a memorable one for our new friends. We're looking forward to se

sixfootsix65

Posted - 09/06/2007 :  3:24:04 PM  Show Profile  Send sixfootsix65 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I was caught sunning up on the bluffs of a city near where i use to live in Tenn. I was sunning nude when I heard a young couple hiking through the woods. I had my shorts close by and quickly put them on. I believe that they had been watching me for a while before making some noise but they never said anything. I they went on their way and I got naked again.

swimmers do it in the nude

whatshisname
Forum Member

Posted - 09/19/2007 :  9:39:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been walked in on a number of times but there was only once that I would call "getting caught". No one was home when I came out of the shower and realized that what I was going to wear was in the dryer, so I dashed out to the garage... nude. Just as I reached the dryer the garage door opened and in drove my then wife and her mother. It also seemed that half the neighborhood was standing in the cul-de-sac outside my garage door. I didn't hear the end of that one for some time.

tom
Outside of a dog,a book is man's best friend.
Inside of a dog,it's too dark to read.
- Marx -

whatshisname
Forum Member

Posted - 09/19/2007 :  9:51:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Probably the other time that comes to mind was when I was staying at a motel in a small town in Central Wash. I ordered room service the first morning and, knowing how slow room service is, I jumped in the shower. I finished, walked out of the shower (nude) and there is the waitress from the restaurant downstairs holding a tray. At that point there was nothing to do but sign the bill and give her a good tip.
I got really good service in the restaurant the rest of the week.

tom
Outside of a dog,a book is man's best friend.
Inside of a dog,it's too dark to read.
- Marx -

nakedinla
Forum Member

Posted - 09/20/2007 :  3:01:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It was the summer I had finished high school and awaiting to enter college. That summer, I was a summer camp counselor. I was assigned to go on a three day camping trip. While some of the campers were riding horses. I had the others with me in the valley swimming. I had suggested that they may skinny dipp if they chose to do so. I joined them as well. We all decided to take a hike up the valley; well we returned back to the area were we were swimming. I did not pay attention but another couple with their childern had arrived. I walked into the area and noticed them; quickly left and called for a camper to assit me. Opps, I am a guy. Just having some fun.

HT

Edited by - nakedinla on 09/20/2007 3:05:24 PM

runrdad
Forum Member

Posted - 09/24/2007 :  12:04:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well I got caught or shall I say seen out and about nude today. Went for a bike ride in some woods near my home and since it was mid-70's and only two cars in the lot figured I would strip down and ride. About half way through I nearly ran head-on into another rider. Since we both were trying to dodge each other, stay upright, and on the single track trail nothing was said but excuse me. I completed my ten mile ride as it started to rain which felt even better on the skin then the rushing air. Wonder if he might try a ride in the buff next time he gets hot??

I've been to hell but didn't stay long enough to talk to the devil.

Page: of 31 Previous Topic: 2022 Topic Next Topic: No Topic Needed - Just Chatting - Oct 2017  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.39 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved