Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 189 ]  [ Total: 189 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Ever been caught?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 2022 Topic Next Topic: No Topic Needed - Just Chatting - Oct 2017
Page: of 31

feelingthebreeze
Forum Member

Posted - 02/04/2018 :  10:57:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes I have. Survey guys were measuring the house behind me for sale and one looked into my yard on a ladder.
I said good morning and he did the same. Cool he seemed to be ok with me in my yard naked.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 02/04/2018 :  12:08:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
... still too many times to count. We don't even worry about it anymore and I don't think the neighbors do either!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

stealer
Forum Member

Posted - 02/04/2018 :  12:26:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Years ago I had the house to myself one day so it seemed like a perfect opportunity to go out in the back yard and spend the afternoon sunbathing completely bare. Being relatively new to outdoor nudity at the time, I was still a little self-conscious about sunbathing nude right out in the open like that, so I made a makeshift 'blind' out of an old lawn chair to give me a little more privacy. Of course, that just happened to be the one day my sister decided to come by for a visit. By the time I heard her calling for me, she was already in the back yard. I quickly put my shorts back on, but to this day I'm still not sure if she saw me tanning naked or not. If I didn't have that lawn chair, she definitely would have, so for now, I'm just considering it a close call.

Edited by - stealer on 02/04/2018 6:19:43 PM

feelingthebreeze
Forum Member

Posted - 02/04/2018 :  12:26:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That is great!

Daretobare
Forum Member

Posted - 02/04/2018 :  6:26:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm always working in the garage nude. I have had the neighbor guy walk in on me three times, a female UPS driver, a male fedex carrier, our mailman with a registered letter, a couple male friends unexpectedly and a female census taker. You'd think id shut and lock the door wouldn't you?

steineri
Forum Member

Posted - 02/05/2018 :  03:21:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Daretobare

I'm always working in the garage nude. I have had the neighbor guy walk in on me three times, a female UPS driver, a male fedex carrier, our mailman with a registered letter, a couple male friends unexpectedly and a female census taker. You'd think id shut and lock the door wouldn't you?

That would all depend on their reaction!

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 02/06/2018 :  3:24:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Some years ago, Ms. ND and I, after viewing their gorgeous (and hopelessly dishonest) website, spent a few days at a C/O B&B in Malibu. While the home itself and the views of the canyon and ocean were spectacular, the experience was not good at all. The pool area was filthy, the hot tub was cold, the towels were threadbare, and the wine in the refrigerator at this supposedly upscale place turned out to be Two-Buck Chuck. The place just seemed neglected and a little shabby. But I digress.

Finding the pool and spa uninviting, we retreated to our room for some, um, Executive Time. We were getting a lot accomplished, but were interrupted by the sudden appearance of two fully-clothed workmen on the deck outside our room ... which had floor-to-ceiling windows, sliding glass doors, and wide-open drapes. Surprise! It turns out they were there to repair the roof gutters, but nobody had bothered to inform us. Nor had anyone informed the workmen that they might observe naked people, much less their mating habits.

We were understandably annoyed by the whole experience, and I wrote a lengthy scathing review on TripAdvisor. (Most of the other reviews had oddly similar language and spelling errors, which led me to believe that the owners wrote them.) To my amazement, the owners wrote a response claiming that my review was a fake written by "a disgruntled former employee"! I had to laugh. Not long after, the owners closed down their Malibu operation and opened a swinger resort in ... well, never mind where. I don't want to give them any free publicity.

Lock562

Posted - 06/03/2018 :  3:58:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When I was in my early 20’s when I first started to go nude in my house I realized my neighbor could see me through our kitchen window. It was embarrassing but a little thrilling especially since I thought she was attractive ( shes much older then me. Her daughter is my age). We talk all the time but the subject has never come up but we both know we know

Pelican58
Forum Member

Posted - 06/03/2018 :  10:50:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I use to live in a home that had an addition onto the back which formed a south facing outdoor alcove that faced our neighbors home across the driveway. I knew the single woman who lived there fairly well. She had very consistant hours and was always gone to work during the day. So, there I was on my chaise lounge sunning myself in my alcove one fine spring day, when suddenly, a beautiful young female FedEx delivery driver came walking up the driveway, turned to me, said,”hello”, put my absent neighbors package down by the back door, came back around, smiled and said, “Have a nice day!” and walked on her way. I answered her accordingly and all was right with the world as I continued for another hour or so in the beautiful warm sunshine.

The sadest part of being a nudist is putting clothes on to enter the textile world.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/04/2018 :  10:28:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Was recently seen by our female neighbor across the street. We had to go out and run errands but before we left, we brought the trash cans up to our side gate to the backyard, we'd put them back there when we returned.

When we returned, as is normal for us, we went inside the house and took our clothes off. I think I jumped on the computer and my wife laid on the couch and opened her book. I'd gone in the kitchen for some water when the Prof says, "did we bring those trash cans back inside the gate?" I replied that we hadn't and I'd go do it then.

I went out back and down the side yard to the gate and opened it slightly to make sure the coast was clear. Seeing that it was, I propped open the gate and began bringing in the first of three bins. As I returned to retrieve the second bin, our female neighbor stood up from her chair on their second story balcony. If they are sitting, we can't see them. Usually I can hear her yacking on the phone or just talking loudly and that's my indication that they are on their balcony but she was quiet this time and I didn't know she was up there. She saw me and I just smiled and waved and she smiled and waved back.

I brought that second bin in and looked back to see if she was still there and she was, leaning on the rail, looking in my direction. She's already seen me so … I head back to get the last bin and she continues to smile. I bring the last bin in and now have to go close the gate. Our neighbor is still there so I walk to the gate, still in full view, unprop the gate and she smiles and waves to me and I return the gesture and I close the gate.

Life is good and even better with accepting/tolerant neighbors!

Edited by - FireProf on 06/04/2018 10:30:01 AM

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 06/04/2018 :  2:50:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It’s nice that you have understanding neighbors FP. I can only hope if I ever get caught like that my neighbors would behave similarly.

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 06/04/2018 :  5:55:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I often go out the front to pick up the newspaper (yes still read one and have it delivered) straight from my bedroom. These days its still a little dark or twilight as the sun is starting to lighten the sky. Anyway could not see the paper, so I ventured further, walked around our cars, further out the front no paper. This was bugging me as I was conscious of this talking longer than normal. I thought maybe the paper is under one of the cars as it was not anywhere where it's normally thrown. So I knelt down and was peering under the cars when I heard our neighbour over the road walk out, he has a squeaky gate. So I gave up and walked casually inside. I've known this guy since school days ( a long time ago) and I see him in the change rooms at the pool so we are used to each other naked, just not in the street. I've talked to him since, he hasn't said anything, I just waiting for when the blokes in the street get together for a beer sometime, I know it will be mentioned.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/04/2018 :  5:57:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Considering we've not told anyone prior to them seeing us, I'm just as surprised that we've had such understanding, tolerant or accepting neighbors at all three houses we've purchased and lived in. The neighbors surrounding this home seem to be the most accepting of our nudity.

It helps to be a good neighbor, keep up your property, watch out for your neighbor's property and be friendly and approachable. We've always been like that and I think that's one of the reasons our neighbors that have seen us are willing to just let it go and leave us alone … let us live our lives and the fact that we don't complain about some of the things they do.

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 06/04/2018 :  8:44:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Plus it helps to have a spouse can embrace the lifestyle! I am behind the curve on this one, but, that is life!
quote:
Originally posted by FireProf

Considering we've not told anyone prior to them seeing us, I'm just as surprised that we've had such understanding, tolerant or accepting neighbors at all three houses we've purchased and lived in. The neighbors surrounding this home seem to be the most accepting of our nudity.

It helps to be a good neighbor, keep up your property, watch out for your neighbor's property and be friendly and approachable. We've always been like that and I think that's one of the reasons our neighbors that have seen us are willing to just let it go and leave us alone … let us live our lives and the fact that we don't complain about some of the things they do.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/05/2018 :  02:51:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree. If it were only me naked out in the backyard, the neighbors may think I was just some kind of nut or perv but since the Prof joins me and they've also seen her, it legitimizes our lifestyle more so than if it were just me!

Page: of 31 Previous Topic: 2022 Topic Next Topic: No Topic Needed - Just Chatting - Oct 2017  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.19 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved