Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 134 ]  [ Total: 134 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Ever been caught?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 2022 Topic Next Topic: No Topic Needed - Just Chatting - Oct 2017
Page: of 31

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 07/28/2019 :  10:37:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yup, Golf is not for everyone!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 07/29/2019 :  01:25:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I love golf. I’m horrible at it, but I love to play. But I much prefer disc golf

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 07/29/2019 :  01:39:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Most people do not seem to care if you are on your own place, are not creating a seen. People that know I prefer to be nude as much as possible either do not care or wish they could do the same! Every once in a while, you run across someone that take exception to seeing one nude and gets upset! I try to avoid those places and hopefully people in that frame of mind!

speedy123
Forum Member

Posted - 08/06/2019 :  2:18:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Rooftop, Fire, AK, all,

I'm sorry for misusing this topic, but I need a bit of help. I can't seem to send emails or messages, nor receive them. I emailed Admin quite a while ago and got no response. I don't think I've broken any site rules, but it seems that things are shut down for me. If you have any ideas, please let me know. Or if you can, and would want to, try sending an email or message.

Thanks a bunch!

Mike

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 08/06/2019 :  3:26:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Speedy123, it has been awhile since I tried to send emails, so not sure what is going on. I know that I have checked about posting pictures, and if my memory serves me correctly, the system will not allow that.
It will be interesting to get some of the features back.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/06/2019 :  9:28:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by speedy123

Hi Rooftop, Fire, AK, all,

I'm sorry for misusing this topic, but I need a bit of help. I can't seem to send emails or messages, nor receive them. I emailed Admin quite a while ago and got no response. I don't think I've broken any site rules, but it seems that things are shut down for me. If you have any ideas, please let me know. Or if you can, and would want to, try sending an email or message.

Thanks a bunch!

Mike

Mike,

I just sent a PM to you. Let's see if it goes through. It states that it did on my end.

FP

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/06/2019 :  9:34:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So, our youngest grandchild, a boy 9 yrs old, spent the day with us today. We did quite a bit of traveling today and then went to the driving range and hit 3 large buckets between the Prof, myself and him. I think I hit a total of about 12-15 balls! They both hit all the rest of them.

We came home and we were spent and hot. It was 100 today in our valley. The pool was 83 and pretty inviting so our grandson, granma and I stripped off and skinny dipped for a couple hours. We also had a naked water gun fight. We cleaned up the pool toys, took outdoor showers and then had a putting match on our artificial putting green.

While we were cleaning up after the putting match, our grandson says to me, "papa, it's a good thing you have all those trees there so those neighbors can't see us naked!" I said, "that's why they are there but they have seen me and grandma naked but I don't think they care." His response; "well, you're not doing anything bad or wrong. If they don't care, they are good neighbors!" Out of the mouth of babes!!!

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 08/07/2019 :  03:22:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
FireProf, sounds like you have a good, rounded grandson!!!!!!!!

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 08/09/2019 :  04:28:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was caught last week by the former owner of our new home. Woke up and stepped out onto my back deck, naked, to admire my backyard. I heard a noise and turned around to see the former owner pulling into the driveway. The deck extends all the way to the side of the house and it’s a circular driveway, so he clearly saw me. He was stopping by to drop off a key he had forgotten to leave with the realtors.

speedy123
Forum Member

Posted - 08/09/2019 :  08:34:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Willy,. Oh well... Views happen

Did he bring you the key, or just drop it off out front?

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/09/2019 :  5:52:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Though we don't speak to them but occasionally wave, the people across the street and down two houses came out to walk their dogs around 10pm right as I was putting one trash bin on the curb. I was full on naked!

I pretended not to notice he was there but his little yappy dogs started going nuts and I'm sure he got my naked ass walking back up the driveway to our side gate to get another bin. I waited til he was out of sight and took the other two bins out, still completely naked. I figured he didn't care since the cops never showed BUT … I'll probably NOT do that again...so early! hahahahaha

Though I will probably not be so bold to push the envelop with out front nudity because my neighbors don't seem to care, I think it's fair to say that because the Prof and I are such good neighbors, they cut us some slack... or at least me some slack. The Prof won't do that stuff I do.

Edited by - FireProf on 08/09/2019 5:54:31 PM

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 08/10/2019 :  03:02:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
He did drop off the key. He asked me if we had enjoyed the hot tub yet, but we hadn’t, we’d only been in 2 nights and both of them we just crashed from exhaustion from moving all day. Then it dawned on me that he just have assumed we were just getting out of the hot tub.

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 08/11/2019 :  11:06:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Interesting enough, those of us spend any amount of time outside nude have either been seen or caught. Over the years, I have had only one, minor issue and that was while hiking on a trail, not far from home. Otherwise, it was enough to either put on shorts or act like nothing was happening. It just take a like on our part to be user friendly!

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 08/15/2019 :  12:08:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Got caught again. My girlfriend’s kids were gone for a week with their dad, so I was naked most of the time. They came back on Monday but we didn’t know what time they were going to come back to the house. As I mentioned before, we recently moved in to this house so we are still busy unpacking and putting things away. I was outside doing something when I heard a car slowing down. I looked up to see it was her son pulling up to the house. I had nothing to cover up with, so I jumped into my girlfriends car and pretended to be looking for something. She had a hooded sweatshirt on the front seat so I used it to cover up with. They got out of the car (it was her 12 year old daughter, 17 year old son, his 18 year old girlfriend). They walked into the house without acknowledging me. I snuck over to the side of the house and looked into my bedroom and they were already talking to their mom. When they left the room, she threw me a pair of shorts to put on but she said the girlfriend said “I think he was naked”.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/15/2019 :  09:36:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rooftopwilly

Got caught again. My girlfriend’s kids were gone for a week with their dad, so I was naked most of the time. They came back on Monday but we didn’t know what time they were going to come back to the house. As I mentioned before, we recently moved in to this house so we are still busy unpacking and putting things away. I was outside doing something when I heard a car slowing down. I looked up to see it was her son pulling up to the house. I had nothing to cover up with, so I jumped into my girlfriends car and pretended to be looking for something. She had a hooded sweatshirt on the front seat so I used it to cover up with. They got out of the car (it was her 12 year old daughter, 17 year old son, his 18 year old girlfriend). They walked into the house without acknowledging me. I snuck over to the side of the house and looked into my bedroom and they were already talking to their mom. When they left the room, she threw me a pair of shorts to put on but she said the girlfriend said “I think he was naked”.

Cat's outta the bag now Willy! hahahahahaha

I've been communicating with a member here via email. During one of our email exchanges, I mentioned that I prefer "seen" instead of "caught." I think "caught" makes it sound as though we are doing something wrong. For what we do and how we live, we are undoubtedly seen much more than we realize, mostly by neighbors in two story houses but we are in the confines of our backyard.

As I've stated previously, I have been seen when I've decided to take the trash bins to the street very late at night and since we live naked, I occasionally will skip the lightweight baseball jersey and take them out naked. It's occurred to me, recently, that I don't have the people across the streets routine down quite right and that's who has seen me a couple times now. I suspect that they don't care or realize that it's so late, they give me credit for waiting til it's so late to do this. I/we have undoubtedly been seen while working in our backyard, sunning, swimming and for me, cleaning the pool. I have a side yard where I do all my projects. The neighbor across the street has seen me and has made a comment (positive comment). I don't know what the neighbors can and can't see unless they speak up and for the last 11 years, the only one to speak up was the neighbor across the street and it was positive and accepting.

Either way, I think for our way of life, seen seems better than caught BUT... in Willy's case... he was CAUGHT! hahahahahahahaha

Edited by - FireProf on 08/15/2019 09:40:43 AM

Page: of 31 Previous Topic: 2022 Topic Next Topic: No Topic Needed - Just Chatting - Oct 2017  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.26 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved